eleven.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EXO." Jimin replied shortly like he wasn't in the mood to explain about the group any further. A few moments later, Jimin finished wrapping her arm. Jae Eun looked at her arm and saw her blood still coming out a bit.

"Where are you going tomorrow?" Jimin asked after he saw how a little part of the gauze started becoming red from her blood.

"The music store?" she answered like it was really obvious that she will go there since the store opens everyday. 

"Take a day off tomorrow, I'll take you to the hospital to get this stitched up so the wound won't get any infections," Jimin explained.

"Well, I could just leave for a few minutes then go back to the store right? I don't think I should really take a whole day off," Jae Eun started putting the gauze back to the box and collected the cottons that Jimin used.

"You need to rest, Jagi, or this won't heal."

"It's just a wound, Jimin, relax."

Jimin sighed at her stubbornness. Didn't she know that he's just worried her wound would get worse?

"Fine. What about your rib?"

Jae Eun touched her rib and then grimaced when she felt how painful it was. Jimin's facial expression turned into a more worried one.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at your store then we go to the hospital," Jimin told her again then stood up, "okay?" he asked.

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Um, thanks though," Jae Eun spoke awkwardly.

Jimin gave a slight smile and nodded.

"I'll get going now. Rest well, Jagi," Jimin ruffled her hair again.

Jae Eun then escorted him to the door and he then left after he bid another goodbye.

Jae Eun went to her room and suddenly she saw a roll of money on her bed. She looked at it confusedly before grabbing it.

Jimin must've put it before he ask for the first aid kit.

***

"I'm going to the hospital to get my wound stitched up. Then I'll be back here again when I finished. It's okay if you're here alone right? Sorry, eonnie," Jae Eun spoke to her colleague slash best friend when they were at the store.

"It's fine. As long as you get your wound treated, I'm okay with it. Get well soon, okay?" Ji Hee replied understandingly. 

Jae Eun told her that her arm was injured because of a sharp edge of a board made of metal. Luckily she believed it's true.

"Jimin will take you there?" Ji Hee asked.

"Yeah, uh...he said it's his fault that I got injured so he tried to make it up to me," Jae Eun lied.

"Ah, what a gentleman," just after Ji Hee said that, the door went opened and Jimin came in.

"Let's go," he said and Jae Eun took that as her cue to leave. She said goodbye to Ji Hee then walked to Jimin and went out the store.

He rode his motorbike again, they both got on it then he started riding it to the hospital.

Well, at least she thought they were going to the hospital when actually they stopped in front of a house.

"Um, Jimin?"

"It's fine. I live here, I just thought, it may be good to save money and just stitch your wound here. Come on," Jimin gestured her to go to his direction which she complied unsurely.

They entered the house and six pairs of eyes landed on Jimin and Jae Eun when they showed themselves at the door.

Jae Eun knew them. Those were the people she saw in the alley, the difference was only now she could see their faces without a mask. Her body turned cold because she felt scared being among them. What if they actually hate her for being an eye witness of them beating up a guy senselessly? She then moved to hide behind Jimin's back.

"Guys, Jae Eun is here," Jimin introduced after pushing her body a bit.

"Ah, the thief and the girl from the other night?" a guy said as he walked closer to Jae Eun and gave her a very heartwarming smile.

"Yes. That's me," Jae Eun replied.

"I'm Hoseok, it's nice to finally meeting you. You've been our top conversation topic these past few days," he explained.

"Oh?" Jae Eun furrowed her eyebrows then stared at Jimin as she remembered Jungkook had said something quite similar before. Jimin just gave her a shrug. "It's....so nice to finally meet you too," Jae Eun gave Hoseok a smile too.

Jimin suddenly grabbed her arm and dragged her to a guy that was sitting on the couch with two other guys. One of them was Taehyung and he grinned at Jae Eun when he saw her and the other was Jungkook who waved his hand at her with a huge smile.

"Hyung, come on stitch her wound," Jimin said to a guy with broad shoulders that was sitting beside Taehyung.

"Oh, okay wait here," the guy stood up and Jae Eun was a bit shocked looking how tall he was.

Jimin then told Jae Eun to sit down on the couch beside Taehyung. "That's Jin hyung," Jimin spoke after seeing Jae Eun's facial expression because she looked like she wanted to know the name of the man but she was afraid to ask.

Jin then went back to the couch with the things he needed and then he sat down between her and Taehyung.

"Let me take this off," Jin asked for her permission and she nodded. Jin unwrapped Jae Eun's arm until it showed her wound. Taehyung's eyes went wide seeing the wound. Actually, he had seen wounds like that before, but knowing it was on her arm, shocked him pretty much.

"It's an avultion," Jin said.

"What-what-tion?" Jae Eun asked.

"Avultion. A partial or complete tearing away of skin and tissue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter