eight.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're not supposed to be here," the guy who's gripping Jae Eun's wrists spoke. Before she even able to scream, the guy already covered and dragged her into the alley forcefully.

"She saw you guys," the guy pushed Jae Eun harshly and it made her fall to the ground like the man before. The man saw Jae Eun's face and she could tell that he was surprised but he was too weak he couldn't even react.

A pair of feet were in front of her now and Jae Eun couldn't control her breathing. They couldn't see her face because she was wearing her hood.

She turned to the weak man again and saw him closing his eyes slowly while blood were still coming out from his mouth. Seeing he was unconscious, Jae Eun sat on her bum and moved backwards feeling so terrified. Moving away from the man and those other men.

"Wait....Jagi?" a familiar voice spoke and Jae Eun looked up to see a guy walked passing the man that was standing in front of her before and walked towards her as he pulled down his mask. 

It was really Jimin.

She moved backwards again. Didn't know why she felt scared again. It's like, Jimin wasn't that guy she was with a couple of days before.

"Hyung, you found her?" Jimin turned to the guy that dragged her before and that guy nodded.

"Yeah, there. She saw what happened here while I was guarding if there was anyone. Funny, you were out of my sight. You know her? Why are you calling her Jagi?" the guy asked.

"Remember that girl that stole my wallet? Here she is," Jimin helped Jae Eun stood up and Jae Eun felt her knees grew weak. Being in the same car as two mafias was bad. But standing among 7 and a dying person was something else.

"I....I gotta go," Jae Eun ran away fastly leaving the alley hoping that none of them followed her.

"Did you really just push her until she falls?" Jungkook asked Yoongi, the one who captured Jae Eun.

"Yeah, are we not gonna chase her? She might call the police," Yoongi spoke.

"That's a bad move, hyung. Jimin hyung will kill you for that," Jungkook joked as he nudged Jimin. Yoongi just looked at Jimin and asked him why.

"Didn't you hear? It's his Jagi," Jimin hit Jungkook on his arm just after he said that.

"Yah!" he spatted.

"Still though. Aren't we gonna chase her?" Yoongi repeated.

"Yeah, we should. You know where she lives?" Namjoon asked Jimin and Jimin just nodded. "Okay, you, Jungkook, and Taehyung, go to her place. Me and the rest will deal with him first," Namjoon looked at the body that was laying on the ground weakly, "you can go back to the basecamp by yourselves?" Namjoon asked to Jimin.

"Yeah, we could," he replied.

"Fine, go then. Be careful," Namjoon ordered and the three then ran away from the alley and started chasing Jae Eun.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook then ran to the apartment where Jae Eun lived. It wasn't that far so that means Jae Eun would probably not gonna be that far from them also.

"Oh there she is!" Jungkook shouted and pointed at Jae Eun who was about to enter her apartment building. She knew it was Jungkook and she immediately got in and ran up the stairs. Her flat was on the third floor and it will take so much energy to arrive there.

She ran fastly to her flat and walked in just after she reached the third floor. The flat was dark probably because Ji Hee was already asleep. She walked slowly to her room and then threw herself on the covers.

"I'm safe. I'm totally safe," she put her hand on her chest trying to calm herself. Her heart was beating too fast she couldn't even control her breathing just yet.

Ding! Dong!

The bell rang and Jae Eun's eyes went wide. Sh*t.

"No, no that couldn't be them. They don't know which flat I am in. That's ridiculous. No," Jae Eun refused to go answer the door but the bell kept ringing. She saw the light from Ji Hee's room went on and she then walked out her room.

Jae Eun walked to her and pushed her inside the room again.

"What? What's wrong? There's someone at the door," Ji Hee spoke just after Jae Eun closed the door to her room.

"Sst. No, we shouldn't answer it," Jae Eun whispered to her.

"Why are you whispering? What if it's someone important?" 

"Eonnie, look what time is it right now! Isn't it weird if someone important comes to the flat at a time like this?" Ji Hee turned to her alarm clock and she finally believed her. Why would someone come to their flat at 11 in the evening?

"Then who is it?" Ji Hee asked. Jae Eun panicked. She couldn't tell her that mafias were chasing her. She would gone mad.

"I...um...I'll check. You, wait here. Don't come out unless I tell you so, okay?" Jae Eun ordered and Ji Hee just sat down on the edge of her bed. 

"Jae Eun-ah, you're scaring me," she hugged her pillow making Jae Eun rolled her eyes at her.

"Just, wait here okay?" Jae Eun said again and finally Ji Hee nodded at her.

Jae Eun left her room and closed the door as she walked to the door slowly. She also didn't forget to grab a frying pan just in case she needed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter