thirteen.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holding a bottle of soju on his hands he had his elbows on the table and eyes on his fingers. Jimin sighed before drinking his soju.

His 6 friends came back happily also with sojus on their hands and Jimin forced to make a smile on his face. He should've felt happy that he killed someone today like usual, but something's missing and he did not like it.

They were sitting down on a U shaped sofa and Jimin sat down between Jin and Hoseok.

They were talking about how they completed their mission earlier. How Jungkook almost shot the wrong guy, how Taehyung found a quite hot chic there at the dinner, how Yoongi almost sneezed when he was about to pull the trigger which made everyone laughed, etc.

Hoseok sensed the change of mood on Jimin and he then leaned back on the couch with his arms folded then he nudged the boy beside him. Jimin turned to him and Hoseok gave him a 'what's wrong?' look.

Jimin rose his eyebrows then shrugged and shook his head telling that nothing's wrong.

"Don't lie," Hoseok told him.

Jimin leaned back beside him, drinking his soju and then exhaled hard.

"I don't know," Jimin replied weakly.

Hoseok ruffled his hair softly then patted his shoulders. Actually, he knew what had been running through his mind. Who actually. Again, Jimin stared at his fingers and Hoseok was looking at him pitifully.

Jimin looked up to see the not so crowded shop and then to his friends who were still chatting to each other throwing laughs and smiling happily.

He put his elbows on the table again then push his hair back from his forehead, he also sometimes joined his friends laughing.

But he didn't quite follow the topic that his friends were talking about. He only got that they were still recalling the mission that they had. Until the topic changed and they started to talk about random things.

Of course his thoughts were always about Jae Eun and how was she tonight, what happened to her yesterday when he wasn't around, what will happen to her tomorrow and the days after tomorrow.

Funny that he kept thinking about her when he didn't know if she ever thought about him. Was it wrong that he really wanted to see her again but his decision was the only thing that's blocking him to do so? 

"Why are you so down?" Yoongi turned to Jimin who zoned out again after awhile.

"Hm?" he responded didn't really pay attention to his question.

"What are you thinking right now?" Yoongi inquired.

"Nothing," Jimin shrugged and drank his bottle empty. Hoseok rose his eyebrows at him then rolled his eyes, annoyed at him finally.

"Aish, stop lying," he slapped the back of Jimin's head making him rubbed it with a shocked face.

"It's about the thief?" Jin guessed then Jimin fake laughed before standing up and excused himself to grab another bottle.

He walked away from their table leaving his friends looking at him in confusion. Hoseok just sighed while the others actually knew too what's been bothering him these whole time. Of course they knew. That girl gave a huge impact on the boy.

"Can I get another bottle please?" Jimin said to the ahjussi that owned the shop. While he waited for the bottle to come, he stared at his bruising knuckles. He punched too many people too often his knuckles never got the chance to heal.

"Park Jimin," a voice suddenly called him and someone sat beside him. Jimin turned to the person then darted his gaze away from the person after that. His soju came and he started drinking again.

"Wah, not even a kind 'hello'? Okay okay," he spoke again.

"What are you doing here, Kai?" Jimin asked coldly while he kept staring straight. Kai was once Jimin's friend but they got in a conflict a year ago they ended up being enemies. 

"I'm here with my friends. I see, you're too," Kai had his back pressed to the bar table while Jimin was facing the opposite way.

Jimin took a glance at a table on his right and saw a group of boys he believed was Kai's friends were sitting, talking, and drinking casually. The sight of Kris there set fire inside him.

"Just walk away, Kai, before anything gets bad," Jimin demanded. Kai turned to him and furrowed his eyebrows confusedly before he chuckled making Jimin sent him a death glare.

"It's about Kris hyung, isn't it? Yeah, he's so pissed about that night though. I wasn't with him but sure I'd do the same if I was him," Kai commented and he actually tried to make Jimin annoyed on purpose. Jimin took a deep breath and exhaled hard trying to keep calm and not land a fist on Kai's face. "Well, tell your girlfriend that it's not gonna be just him who's gonna find her. It's all of us," Kai moved closer to Jimin and looked at him in the eyes deeply saying that he's serious.

"Don't even think about landing your hand on her," Jimin pushed Kai by his shoulder. Kai chuckled and smirked at him as he brushed the shoulder Jimin just touched like he was cleaning the unexisted dirt from Jimin's hand there.

"You think with you saying that, will stop us to do that? We're not that stupid, Jimin. Just wait, in no time you will see her laying on the floor with pooling blood," Kai spoke and suddenly Jimin punched him on the jaw with no warnings making him fell to the ground and with that Jim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter