eighteen.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking out of the window to see the not too crowded road and how clear the sky was, made Jae Eun's heart a bit warmer. Even though she knew it wouldn't last long. 

Jimin had his right hand on the steering wheel while his other hand was messing his own hair. He helped her change the gauze bandage to wrap Jae Eun's leg that was still bleeding before they continued their trip.

"Are you gonna tell me where are we going now? Please don't answer a safer place," Jae Eun turned to him and said. It was probably the fifth time she asked the same question and Jimin answered a safer place for four times.

"Don't worry, we're almost there," Jimin finally said another answer but still it wasn't what she expected.

She stared straight to the road. They were actually already in another city. Busan. Didn't know why he took her there and why was it a safer place for her.

"Welcome to my hometown," Jimin smiled a little. Jae Eun looked at him but shomehow she saw something was bothering him once they entered the city.

"I thought your parents live in Gangnam?" Jae Eun asked remembering that he told her that he always look for his parents, checking if they're safe or not. She thought it might be easier if his parents lived in the same city as he was right?

"Nope, they live here. I was born here and they're still here. I sometimes went here every weekends if we don't have any missions. But we've been kind of busy so, it's been awhile," he explained. Jae Eun made an O shape with ber mouth and nodded. 

Busy, she's one of the causes he was busy, isn't she?

Jimin turned to her when he realized she turned silent after it. He reached for her nose then pinched it until she was facing him.

"Don't think about it too much," Jimin told her and Jae Eun swatted his hand away then rubbed her own nose.

"Ow," she commented making him laugh.

Suddenly she saw someone familiar just walking on the side of the street and that person saw her too then waved their hand at her and smiled at her. 

"Taehyung-ssi?" she tilted her head a bit to see him clearly. Jimin just turned to her and chuckled.

He turned the car to a house and entered an underground basement. He parked the car then got off the car as Jae Eun did the same. She then saw several more cars there and it pretty shocked her. People with more than one car. Rich people.

"You know you don't have to be too formal to us," Jimin stated and Jae Eun then looked at him. "I'm older than you, aren't I? Taehyung and I are the same age," he informed. Jae Eun just rose her eyebrows at his information.

Taehyung suddenly came into the basement knowing that the two people were there. "Does that make me your oppa?" he spoke with his cheeky smile because he heard Jimin and Jae Eun's conversation. 

Jae Eun turned to him and bowed as she greeted. Jimin glanced at her confusedly. She never did that to him.

"Finally you guys came. What took you so long? Isn't it only take like 3 hours to get here?" Taehyung walked to Jae Eun and ruffled her head.

"Well, I have to come and rescue her then deal with Kris first. Those things were exhausting so, I kind of fell asleep on the road," Jimin replied then he walked to the door that led him into the house.

Taehyung then put his arm around Jae Eun's shoulder and took her inside and they then go up the stairs until they reached the floor where Taehyung's friends were.

"Why are you walking like that?" Taehyung asked when he realized Jae Eun was a bit limp.

"Oh, um," Jae Eun then lifted her injured leg a bit and showed it to Taehyung. Seeing it made him shock and widened his eyes.

"Did Kris do it?" he asked and Jae Eun nodded then chuckled awkwardly.

"Wah, that psycho bastard," Taehyung felt pissed hearing that.

"Oh, Jae Eun-ah!" a voice was heard from the living room and they saw Hoseok was walking to them. "Finally, you arrived!" he did the same thing Taehyung did to her earlier. Ruffling her head.

"Hi, oppa," she greeted.

"Oppa? Aw, cute," Hoseok commented and smiled at her. Knowing that both Jin and Jimin told her that she didn't have to be too formal with them made her decide to just call them oppa. Except for Jungkook of course.

Jae Eun then realized that all the guys were there even Jimin. They all just sitting on the couch or laying down on the floor. Where's Ji Hee? 

Taehyung realized she was looking for her friend and that's why he told Jungkook to call her.

Jungkook stood up then went to a room and said something to the person inside which was probably Ji Hee. A girl came out the room suddenly making both her and Jae Eun surprised before the girl ran to Jae Eun and they hugged each other.

"Geez, I'm so worried about you!" Ji Hee spoke when they were still hugging.

"Me too!" Jae Eun hugged her tighter until there were no gap between them anymore.

"But you have a lot to tell me," Ji Hee pulled away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter