five.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, why should I tag along?" Jungkook protested when Jimin dragged him to the car and started driving to Jae Eun's music store.

"Because I know you will find this fun," Jimin replied to him making him furrowed his eyebrows.

"Anyway though, I can't believe you told her that you're a mafia just like that. That's supposed to be classified," Jungkook protested again.

"She won't give me my wallet back if I didn't tell her I'm a mafia."

His wallet, okay.

They finally arrived at the store after 15 minutes and saw Jae Eun was standing and laying her back on the door that she probably already locked. She was playing with her phone that she didn't notice there was a car parked right in front of her store.

Jimin got off the car and walked to her who finally realized that there was a presence in front of her. She put her phone inside her pocket then looked at him. Jimin told her to get into the backseat which she followed and she found another guy inside the car. She got scared again knowing the fact that another mafia was in the same car as her but she didn't show it. She couldn't believe this will be the way she died.

"Jae Eun right?" the boy said as he turned his body to look at Jae Eun behind him. Jae Eun nodded and saw him smiling, different than how he was before Jae Eun entered the car. He looked cold.

"It's Jungkook," he introduced himself still with a smile on his face.

"Woah, watch out you might fall for his charm," Jimin interrupted while putting on his seatbelt and started driving the car.

"Ah, I won't take what's yours, hyung, relax. Anyway, he talks about you like everytime," Jungkook pointed at Jimin with his thumb. Jae Eun chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"No, I've talked about her to you once and only on that music festival," Jimin corrected actually hiding his embarrassment.

"Yea, I know. But I know you talked about her 24/7 with Hoseok and Jin hyung."

Jae Eun just saw them kept on firing each other with useless talks that's mostly about her after that.

This was the moment when she's actually not sure wether she should feel special or scared that those people were talking about her.

Jungkook then looked at her again and suddenly he furrowed his eyebrows and squinted his eyes at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jae Eun asked him making Jimin turned to Jungkook and pulled him so he would sit down properly.

"I think I've seen you before. Not sure if it was directly or through a picture," Jungkook spoke and it made Jae Eun tilted her head. He did? But she didn't know who he was nor had seen him before.

"Yeah, probably Mingyu told you about her," Jimin spoke as he kept on driving, "hey, where are you gonna do this?" he then looked at Jae Eun through the mirror.

Wait, if Jungkook was Mingyu's friend......Mingyu has a mafia friend????

"You know Mingyu?" Jungkook asked.

"Turn right on that intersection and just follow the road. I will do it in a club," Jae Eun spoke to Jimin before she turned to Jungkook, "yeah, Mingyu is um..."

"Your boyfriend? You went on a date with him two days ago," Jimin cut her sentence and Jae Eun looked at him with mouth opened. How did he know?

"Were you following me?"

"Probably. Did I flatter you?" Jae Eun could see Jimin smirking from where she sat then she sighed in disbelieve.

"I'm sure you're freaking her out," Jungkook patted on Jimin's shoulder.

"Pfft...believe me she's brave enough to be messing around with us," Jimin chuckled. "Oh, is this the place?" Jimin stopped a few blocks from the club as the three of them lowered their bodies to see the club's name.

"Yea, this is the place," Jae Eun started pulling her hair tie off and let her hair down as she combed it with her fingers. She also then took off her jacket, "oh, I will put this here for awhile," she said to Jimin and he nodded.

She then un-buttoned her shirt but only the upper part. Jungkook gulped at the sight but then he looked away feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Woah, woah, woah, what are you doing?" Jimin asked after.

"Undercover is necessary, Mr. I-still-dont-know-your-name-is," Jae Eun replied.

"Park Jimin. Uh, call me Jimin. No I mean, by looking like that?" Jungkook slapped Jimin on his arm. He shouldn't say his full name to such a stranger. Jimin then just shook his head at him telling him that it's okay.

"Well, nice to meet you and yeah by looking like this. I'm trying to blend in. This is a club we're talking about here. I have to look approachable by my victim okay?" Jae Eun walked out the car and started walking to the club that had a long queue outside of it. Surprisingly she passed the security guard easily and entered the club immediately.

Jimin laid back on the seat and blew out air while running his fingers through his hair.

"Is she gonna be yours? Cause if not, I call dibs on the thief," Jungkook said with a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter