twenty seven.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, it's true."

Jimin's answer repeated inside Jae Eun's head like it was refusing to leave. Her body turned cold and it felt like her heart stopped beating. All this time, she spent her time taking cover behind the back of the guy who killed her parents a year ago. Believing that she will be safe from all the people that were hunting her down. Right that moment she found out, she just did a terrible mistake for believing him.

Jimin stared at the girl, her sobs were audible begging for a warm embrace but he knew she would never want it if it was from him.

"Jae Eun-ah," he called after so many calls with no answer. Calling her Jagi wasn't right anymore, "please listen to me," his voice was shaky, "we were all there and...your parents were killed...they're killed because―" Jimin spoke.

"What? Because you liked it? How did it feel? It felt nice, right? You got money from that, didn't you?" she sobbed recalling what Jimin said weeks ago about him feeling good to kill people.

"I-it's not like that. I......please believe me on this one," he looked distressed, sad, hurt, and disappointed.

"She won't do that and you will never talk to her again," Suho held out a gun. Jimin didn't flinch nor got scared by the sudden movement. He just kept on calling Jae Eun but she was still crying and looking down. 

She knew that Suho was about to point a gun at him and she didn't want to see and know what will happen next. 

"Jae Eun-ah," he called again getting weaker and weaker.

Suho let go of the gun's safety and then he pushed the gun on Jimin's head.

"Put your gun down," a click of another gun was heard followed by another clicks.

Jae Eun looked up and saw that 6 guys had arrived with 5 pointing their guns at Suho and his friends while the other one was trying to cut the rope on Jimin's wrists and ankles.

Suho was still pressing the gun on Jimin's head but Namjoon, without thinking, moved his gun a bit to the right and puled the trigger earning a loud bang just right behind Suho's head as a first warning. The bang succeeded to cause a little deafness on Suho's ear and also succeeded to make him put his hands up which made Namjoon take his gun away from his hand.

Taehyung went to Jae Eun just when he was finished with Jimin. She was still silent.

"Hey, sorry this happened but I'm glad you activated your phone again," Taehyung spoke.

Bangtan was there because back at Jae Eun's flat, she found her phone and just put it on her back pocket. When she was conscious and found Kris also his friends in front of her, she tried to reach for the phone that's luckily still on her back pocket remain untouched and just turned it on with the hope Taehyung will track it.

But now that they're there, she's not sure if it was the right thing to do.

She stood up just when Taehyung finished untying her. "Where's eonnie?" she asked Taehyung. He looked at her and got confused why did she have puffy eyes and wet cheeks.

"Uh, Namjoon hyung told her to stay in the basecamp," Taehyung answered and he casually wiped the tears on her cheeks then smiled. Jae Eun nodded at his answer.

Suho, Kris, Kai, Chanyeol, and the other guy Jae Eun just found out the name was Tao because Jin called him, were still had guns pointed at them.

"Do you still bring the box?" Jae Eun asked Taehyung.

"Ah, yea, I didn't move it since we went to your apartment. It's still in the car," with that, Jae Eun walked to the cardboard and took it also her backpack that was laying beside the cardboard. She checked it and everything was still in there. They didn't take anything.

The others were still pointing their guns to EXO members while their free hands look for any guns they kept and took it away so that they couldn't shoot Bangtan.

"Jae Eun, come on," Taehyung came and escorted her out of the place and onto a car that was parked outside the place. Funny they didn't hear them come. There were two cars there and Jae Eun entered the one they used to go to the apartment earlier that day.

"Wait here," Taehyung said to her before he left to check on his friends again.

It was shocking to see that Namjoon and Suho weren't on the same position as before. They were fighting. The others tried to keep their position still so that they won't get into a fight too. 

Jimin went to the two and he quickly took the gun that belonged to Suho then he pointed it to his head.

"I'll ing shoot you, you ing prick!" he yelled and finally he let go of Namjoon's collar and stood up when Jimin pulled on his shirt.

They all looked pissed with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter