six.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I said gray-ish hair on the first chapter but on second thought, I'll let you decide what color his hair is in this story. Any color you like on him you can imagine it as his hair color here ;)

---

"Let's rob the convenience store," Jimin smirked making Jae Eun looked at him in disbelief. Jae Eun stared at him and Jungkook who were already waiting for her.

Why would they rob a convenience store? They already got their money from that guy at the club. And she already saw how many money Jimin had on his wallet before she stole the man from the club's wallet. Again, why would they rob a convenience store?

"Let me count to three and if you still don't answer, we will leave you here," Jimin held up his forefinger and started counting, "one...two..." Jae Eun furrowed her eyebrows at him as she looked around. The bus won't be there at that time.

"Two and a half....thr-"

"Okay okay!" Jae Eun put on the mask and even though she couldn't see his face, she knew he was smiling there. "What about the CCTVs?" she asked getting nervous suddenly.

"Jagi, why are you so nervous? Isn't this what you do for a living?" Jimin put his hand around Jae Eun's shoulder and said.

"I'm a thief, not a robber. See the difference."

"Both stealing something and both seek for money. Same thing. Okay, so we actually already planned this at the club. He came up with the idea. We put a bet on how well will you rob," Jimin explained and Jae Eun just stared at him in hatred. Such a nice night. Thanks to him and his stupid friend.

"Well, he believes you won't succeed, while I...hmmm, I'm being nice so I trust you. Go, we will cover you," Jimin handed her a gun which she looked at with horror. That's a real gun alright. Because she didn't take it, Jimin took her hand and put the gun on her palm.

"Oh my God, I'm holding a gun," Jae Eun panted. Jimin rose his eyebrows. He couldn't believe he ever thought that a girl like her might carry a gun with her. "But still though, what about the CCTVs?" Jae Eun asked and she was still worried. She didn't want to end up in jail. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet. Come on.

"We took care of it," Jimin told her and a pat on Jae Eun's shoulder made her turned around and saw Jungkook.

"Someone wants to meet you," he then showed his phone and there she saw a guy with glasses on the screen of the phone.

"Let me see your face," the guy on the phone said. Jae Eun pulled up her mask slowly until the guy could see her face. He then smiled seeing her. 

"Nice one, Jimin-ah," he spoke, Jimin then pulled up his mask too and smiled proudly, "okay, listen, I took care of the CCTVs so you don't have to worry about a thing, okay? Go do your job. I want to hear what happen later," he flashed a smile again and Jae Eun then turned to Jimin again who's waiting for her.

"You took care of the CCTVs? How? I mean, where are you?"

"Far from where you are. Girl, yes I could do it from miles away. I'm a pro," the guy smirked and leaned back on his chair as he acted like a cool guy.

"That's Taehyung, you heard him. Go," Jimin ordered after turning her body around to face him but Jae Eun shook her head. Jimin groaned.

"I don't rob, Ji-"

"Go," Jimin suddenly took out another gun he had and aimed it on the pit of her stomach. She stood there frozen and her body turned cold. Jungkook just laughed behind her.

"Do it. He's not joking," Jungkook patted her shoulder again and gave her a white bag to keep the money they will take. Finally she nodded. Jimin stopped aiming the gun to her and moved his head gesturing her to start walking into the store.

What do you want from me? She asked inside her head.

She did stole his wallet, but this wasn't what she expected for him to do to her as a revenge. He already got his wallet and his money back but why did he want her to rob? And putting it as a bet with Jungkook? Damn.

It was nearly 10 in the evening and the convenience store was a bit empty so did the gas station because it was actually in a deserted area. There were a few customers and a guy at the cashier. Jae Eun took a look at Jimin again and flashed him a hateful glare as he stared at her with rising his eyebrows and an intimidating expression. She sighed before pulling down her mask until it covered all of her face. Jimin soon pulled down his mask too.

She walked closer to the store with Jimin and Jungkook walking behind her, ready with their guns already reloaded. She took a deep breath trying not to think about what's the worst that could happen. Probably the cops being there to catch them.

Jae Eun barged opened the door and immediately aimed the gun to the guy at the cashier.

"Put the money inside the bag!" she shouted as she gave the bag and told the cashier man to do as she say. But he didn't seem scared at all, "do I need to repeat myself?!" Jae Eun spoke again as she pointed the gun even nearer to the guy's head. He had his hands up and was shaking at the sight of her.

Jimin and Jungkook chuckled looking at how good Jae Eun was. Why was she so nervous before? She already got the guy to put the money inside the bag now. Both of them then looked around the supermarket and took all the stuff they wanted like beers and some chips. Hey, even mafias like them love chips. Don't judge.

The other customers there were on the ground very afraid that the guys would fire t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter