four.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Eun was humming to one of the songs she played that night as she texted her friend, Ji Hee. They actually lived together in an apartment since that they both lost their parents in the same day 2 years ago. Both of their dads worked in the same company and this one time they had an occasion outside the country and both of their moms joined their husbands leaving Jae Eun and Ji Hee together in Jae Eun's house. But an accident happened and they didn't make it home. That's why they decided to live together from then on. Moved out of the city and started a new life but that meant both of them not continuing their studies.

Jimin was still walking casually behind Jae Eun and she didn't seem to notice. She squatted down to tie her untied shoelaces and after that she stood up again.

But when she stood up, a hand covered and nose preventing her to scream as another hand gripped her arm and pulled her into a dark alley and pushed her hard to the ground making her head hit the ground hardly. She winced in pain as she tried to sat up.

"Yah!" she shouted.

"Oh? How dare you, little kid," a guy spoke to her but she couldn't see anything but a huge shadow in front of her. A shadow of a man.

"What do you want? Believe me you don't want to r*pe me, I can't do that thing― um, you know," Jae Eun assured. The guy laughed out loud like he was mocking her.

"I'm not here to r*pe you nor abduct you. You're not that precious," the guy said. Jae Eun looked at him and saw him squatted down in front of her. He was wearing his hood making it hard to see his face with no light support. "Ah, you are the girl," he smirked.

"I believe you're mistaken," Jae Eun stood up and then walked past Jimin but Jimin immediately gripped her wrist and pulled her back as he pushed her to the wall and then held her shoulder with his free hand.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me! Who the hell are you?" she struggled to break free from his grip but the more she moved, the harder the grip.

"I'm hurt you don't know me," Jimin spoke with deep voice making her looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Jimin then let go of her shoulder and took off his hood fastly before putting his hand on the wall beside her head. Jae Eun widened her eyes. Eventhough the lighting wasn't so helping, she could clearly see who the guy was.

She looked away not wanting to look at him. Jimin scoffed and let out a chuckle. "Finally remembering me, huh? You know? You messed with the wrong guy, Jagi," he told her and she looked at him, "That's what your friend, Mingyu, called you right?"

"I don't know who you are," Jae Eun stated making Jimin raised his brow.

"Really? Should I show you something to make you admit that you know and remember me? How about...." he looked at her deeply and moved his head closer, "..I throw myself at you like when we were at the festival?" his voice made Jae Eun got shivers.

With her hand that Jimin didn't grip, she pushed him away and surprisingly the grip broke. She quickly walked away and ran but Jimin was faster than her and had her on his strong grip again and pulled her until their bodies were pressed against each other and their faces were just inches apart.

"Why are you running away? Are you sure you don't know me?" his smirk annoyed her and she pushed him away again but Jimin was still gripping her wrist.

"What do you want?" Jae Eun repeated furiously.

"Hm, feisty, I like it. Isn't it obvious?" Jimin pulled her back again, "I want my wallet back," he said through gritted teeth. How did he know his wallet was with her?

'What if they were a cop? Or or or a part of the special forces that's actually having a vacation? Wah, they will blow your head off once they see you again.' Ji Hee's voice replayed in her head and her body turned cold.

"Are you a cop? Or..are you in the special forces?" Jae Eun asked trembling suddenly.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Why would I be something that chase me around to get me thrown into a jail or to kill me instantly?" Jimin chuckled at her. Jae Eun sighed in relief, she's not going to jail then.

The worst had past, eonnie, you can thank me later. She said in her head.

"Then what are you?" Jae Eun asked.

"Well, that's classified. I believe if I tell you I will always appear in your dreams," Jimin's smirk never leave his face.

"What kind?"

"Nightmares."

"Ah, ew, I'm so not looking forward to that," she put on a disgusted face. "Are you sure I'm not older than you?" Jae Eun questioned because she thought the flirt was so bad and so childish.

"Yah!" his facial expression changed into an annoyed one but surely made Jae Eun laughed.

Why is this girl not scared of me? He asked to himself.

"Kim Jae Eun, that's your name, right?" Jimin asked which made her stopped laughing. 

"How did you know my name?"

"I looked for you information," from the waitress. He stated.

"Yeah, right. Tell me, who are you?" she asked again.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Jimin asked.

"Why do you keep making this conversation so long?"

"Because I like seeing you suffer, Jagi."

"Just freaki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter