seven.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day was just the same. Jae Eun and Ji Hee were ready at their store just helping people out with finding what they wanted.

Jae Eun was busy stacking the new albums that just arrived that morning and she believed that those albums will be sold out that day since it was from a very famous group that time.

She couldn't lie about how tired she was right now. Yes, of course because of yesterday. It might seem like nothing, but stealing also robbing in the same day was tiring. Plus the fact that the police was in the picture.

The door went opened and a guy came in then gave Ji Hee a high5 before going to Jae Eun and gave her a quick hug.

"I was about to go your place, you know?" she spoke to him who happened to be Mingyu.

"Well, no need. Here, I got what you always ordered. I already gave Ji Hee noona her coffee," he handed Jae Eun's everyday drink and she gladly accepted it.

"Thanks. Wait, I'll get the money," Jae Eun was about to leave to pay for the drinks but Mingyu stopped her by holding her wrist.

"No, you don't have too. Somebody already paid it for you two," he said to her and Jae Eun looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. Who? How did they know her everyday orders?

"What? Who?" she asked.

"I did," a voice was heard and Jae Eun turned around to see Jimin walking casually towards her with hands inside his pockets.

Jae Eun turned to Mingyu again who had a smile on his face. A very innocent smile.

Oh, I hope you know what actually is he, Kim Mingyu. She spoke inside her own head.

"I'm gonna go back to my shop. Have a nice day! You too, hyung," Mingyu patted Jae Eun's shoulder then spoke to Jimin. He also didn't forget to say goodbye to Ji Hee who was watching the scene between Jimin and Jae Eun.

And again, Jae Eun was still looking at the man in front of her. Why is he there? She thought after what they did yesterday, he will leave her alone. But what's this now?

Shrugging it off, Jae Eun turned around and started stacking the albums again. She couldn't get a man distract her from doing her job.

Suddenly, Jimin stood up on her right side, blocking her to get the albums that was inside the box on the table. Jae Eun looked at him and he then glanced at her. He had his arms folded over his chest making him looked more intimidating than ever. Ignoring his presence, Jae Eun reached for the albums there and kept on stacking.

Jimin chuckled knowing that he had been ignored by the girl. Just when he was about to say something, Jae Eun reached for another albums and moved a bit further to the empty spot to place the albums. Jimin rolled his eyes as he kept seeing her getting the albums and then stacking them then getting the album then stacking them again.

Until finally Jimin caught her wrist stopping her from continuing what she's doing. Jae Eun stared at him feeling annoyed.

"Stop," he ordered.

"Stop what? I'm working," Jae Eun told him with an even more annoying expression.

"Can't you see I'm standing right here? I'm not some kind of a statue, you know?" Jimin protested as he looked at the girl's eyes.

"I know. I just decided to ignore you," Jae Eun pulled her hand away and started doing her job again. Then she realized how her life might be at risk now. Will he point a gun at her if she pissed him off?

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm working," Jae Eun didn't even take a single glance at the guy there. She sometimes glanced at Ji Hee asking for her help but she just shrugged and told her to mind her own business.

Jimin looked at the girl as he rose his eyebrows. She wasn't afraid of him anymore, was she?

Finally he decided to just .

"You shouldn't ignore a customer, right? Isn't there any policy like that here? Where's your manager? I would like to report you," Jimin pushed her by her arm playfully making her lost her balance a bit.

"Aish, this guy is really....." she murmured to herself, "you're not a customer. You're just here to mess with me," she shot and Jimin gave her a smirk. Mess with her?

"Don't flatter yourself. I'm here to look for um....an album?" the sentence that came out sounded more like a question since it was just a made up reason.

"You? Listen to a song? For what? Slaying people to the rhythm?" Jae Eun joked but clearly that didn't sound funny for a guy like Jimin. She immediately shut  and mentally slapped herself several times. He clearly would kill her sooner or later.

"Stop blabbering," he stated.

"Stop following me then," Jae Eun replied short after because everywhere she went, Jimin will follow her like a tail.

"I want to follow you."

"I don't like being followed.....by you," Jae Eun said bluntly then walked away again but he followed her again. She turned around to face him and he just put on a flat face and shrugged.

"I said I want to follow you," he repeated innocently.

"Gosh, you're annoying," Jae Eun felt disgusted at what he just said and then she heard little giggles came from another section of the store and she saw some girls probably were talking about Jimin. Well, how couldn't they? He looked attractive as usual by wearing black hoodie, black ripped jeans, also a black cap. Clearly a boyfriend material.

"Why are you here, exactly?" Jae Eun finally chose to really talk to him. Jimin was looking around the shop and looked like he realized that some girls were talking about him before he turned to the girl in front of him again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter