three.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, that's just your task. I hope you'll do great on this one," the big boss said to his subordinates.

"We always do great," Jungkook said confidently. The big boss chuckled.

"I like your confident but I don't want you to get consumed by it. Keep it low profile, don't get caught and most importantly, don't let anyone―"

"See our faces," they all cut the sentence and made the big boss smile. The only sentence that he always said to them at the end of a meeting.

"You may dismiss now. Good evening, children. Namjoon, I'll need to speak to you for a moment," the big boss said to Namjoon. While the others were walking out the room, Namjoon stayed inside.

"Hey, the keys," Jimin looked at his watch then patted on Hoseok's shoulder because the key to his car was held by him since he drove it before. Hoseok gave him and Jimin then began walking but after that he went back to Hoseok again, "can you lend me some money? I have none," Jimin laughed awkwardly and Hoseok then lend him some money, "thanks, hyung, I love ya," he spoke to him cutely making his hyung just shook his head and chuckled.

He bid goodbye to his friends before he walked out the headquarters and onto his car. He started the engine and began driving.

He remembered the way to the coffeeshop and that's his destination now. It's nearly six and he's trying to get to the place before the clock hits 6.

Luckily, his car was quite fast and of course because it was Jimin who drove it. He sometimes drove the car in an abnormal speed. Okay, most of the time.

Just a few minutes later he arrived in the neighborhood. He was right on time because he saw that boy, Mingyu, just walked out his shop, saying goodbye to his friend and then crossed the road to get to the music store. Jimin waited for him and for the girl to walk out.

1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes.

"Are they making out there? What's taking them so long?" Jimin spoke and felt annoyed. He put on the hood of his jacket and tapped on the steering wheel following the beat of a music that played inside his head.

Finally the two person walked out the music store and walked together to the bus stop. When the bus came, Mingyu let the girl got in first before he got in with a huge smile on his face. Look who's on a date tonight?

The bus started moving and when it was a bit far from Jimin, he started driving and followed the bus.

The road to the cafe the girl was working was a bit long due to the traffic jam there.

But when they arrived, Jimin stopped his car a bit far from the bus stop but then he drove it again and stopped near a cafe. He waited until the two entered the cafe before he walked into the cafe a few minutes after they walked in.

It was pretty weird for him to be in a cafe since he always go to the bar. That afternoon with Hoseok was new to him too actually.

He stepped back immediately when the girl and Mingyu was in front of him, talking to a man.

Jimin peeked behind the wall as he looked at them. When they finished talking, they walked further away from Jimin. The girl told Mingyu to sit on one of the tables while she went to the little stage and grabbed a guitar. The staffs were helping her get ready before finally she was ready to perform.

Jimin found a table and sat there as he tried to keep his face hidden from the girl. Why was he so scared that she might find out?

Wasn't it good if she saw him? With that, he will be able to ask for his wallet to be returned. But, nah, not today. He just wanted to see the girl without getting caught.

"Hi, may I take your order?" a waitress said to Jimin and he just looked up to her.

"Ah, yes, um, can I get a coke?" he said.

"One coke? Or are you waiting for someone?"

"No, just me," Jimin gave the waitress a smile and she nodded before turning around to get his order.

Jimin then laid back and stared at the stage again. She was strumming the guitar and began singing her first song. He looked at her but did not forget to keep his face hidden. Her voice was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter