twenty.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was focused on driving the car while he sometimes looked at the GPS then to the mirror. The car was moving so fast they believed they heard several police sirens came from behind them, along with two cars following them.

Jae Eun was holding back all the comments in her head not wanting to ruin Jimin's consentration.

"Woah, Jimin, watch out!" finally she let herself speak when Jimin almost hit another car ahead of them. They were so far from the splitting point now but they still could see where the others were from the GPS tracker.

"Are police still behind us?" Jimin asked with eyes still on the road, turning the wheels, and hitting the gas like a pro. It felt like they were in Fast and Furious.

Jae Eun looked through the mirror and sadly he was right.

"Yes, several police mobiles," Jae Eun responded.

Jimin cursed under his breath and drove the car even faster it felt like the car was flying.

Jae Eun prayed for them not to die that day and hoped that the others won't die too. A lot of citizens saw what happened on the road and probably on the other roads since that this car chasing had caught so many attention and took several places in the city.

Jimin avoided a lot of cars skillfully and ignored the red lights for almost five times now. Funny how they always got red light while in a car chase.

"Jimin, where are we going?" Jae Eun asked in fear because the speed of the car made her feel like her soul was a few miles behind.

"Away from all of them. Now if you have any idea how to escape them then I would be grateful, Jagi," just after he said that, he made a sharp turn which soon enough a crashing sound was heard from behind. Probably some of the cars that were chasing them failed to make a turn and ended up crashing a building.

"Oh, that should do it," Jae Eun spoke.

"Yeah, that was spontaneous."

Jae Eun bit her lips and creased her eyebrows. She started to think about a way to escape from EXO and the remaining police. She tried to remember some scenes from action movies though she didn't know if it could work or not.

"Came up with a plan yet?" Jimin inquired after.

"Yes. Let's just make them crash into each other," that was crazy.

"Jagi, you do know we're also dealing with the police, right?" Jimin checked if she meant the word or just joking around.

"Is that a problem?"

Jimin glanced at her and a smirk appeared, "fine, we do it your way," he agreed finally and then changed the gear.

Jimin chose to get rid of the police first. There were only two police mobiles remaining.

"Oh! Intersection," Jae Eun pointed on the GPS.

"And it will be red in 3...2...," and when they were just before the traffic light, it turned red but Jimin just crossed it causing some troubles with the other vehicles.

He escaped the possible crashes successfully but not with the cops. They got hit by another cars which stopped them from chasing Jimin and Jae Eun. But somehow two of EXO's cars were still behind them. Untouched by the car crashes.

At least they lost the cops. 

The two cars suddenly moved faster and now were on Jimin's car's sides.

They rolled down the windows and Jae Eun saw two unfamiliar faces. She knew there were more than one person in each cars but she never saw those people before.

"Park Jimin, stop the car!" said the one in the car on the left.

"Do you really think I will do that?" Jimin chuckled.

"I do. Because if not," he spoke again then Jae Eun heard knockings on the window beside her. She turned to it and saw a man holding a gun while driving his car. Very unsafe.

Without noticing, Jae Eun already squeezed the hem of Jimin's shirt because of the fear she felt. 

"I don't think you want to do that. She's valuable, remember?" Jimin told him what Jae Eun said to him, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

The two men kept their mouth shut for awhile.

"Fine," the man said then he gestured something to the other man with gun. He then aimed the gun not to Jae Eun but to the one who's driving the car. Jimin.

"Stop.the.car," he threatened.

"Jimin," Jae Eun called, fear and worry on her face, she saw how panicked Jimin was but his laugh startled her.

"Yah, should I answer twice?" his smirk worried her even more. Didn't he ever think what will happen next if he really got shot? Yes it's good to be fearless, but at this damn situation? It's life or death they're talking about.

"Park Ji―"

"Oh my God!" Jae Eun shouted when the car on the right was now behind them since they hit another (innocent) car that was ahead of them and was going to the opposite way. It's his fault he aimed a gun while driving. He didn't realize that he wasn't on a one way road.

"Ooohhh hahahahaha!" Jimin laughed happily seeing what just happened while Jae Eun just looked back in horror. Someone could've gotten killed.

"Yah! Park Jimin! Give me the girl and I promise I won't shoot you," the one on the left side of the car spoke again making Jimin and Jae Eun turned their heads to him.

"Do we really make promises? What are we? Five?" Jimin mocked.

"Hand over the girl," he spoke again.

"No way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter