thirty eight.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jae Eun," Namjoon called. The look on his face was indescribable. But he then turned to Suho again and kept pointing the gun at him. "Take the laptop away from her," Namjoon ordered and his friends stared at him shockingly, "take the laptop and hold her," he said again then he put down his gun and so did Suho. He let go of Ji Hee then pushed her to his friends so that his friends would hold her too.

"What? Hyung, what are you doing?" Jimin questioned as he kept Jae Eun behind her.

"Hyung, what is this?" Jungkook protested only to earn a glare from Namjoon which shut him up immediately.

"Do what I told you and don't say anything else," Namjoon demanded but his friends still remained on their positions couldn't quite figure out if he was joking or not. "Go!" he exclaimed making his friends except Jimin turned to Jae Eun and tried to do what Namjoon told them.

Jimin was looking at them still confused. Jae Eun just gripped Jimin's suit taking cover behind him.

"Jimin-ah, stop wasting time. You won't see her anymore after this, why do you bother protecting her like that?" Namjoon spoke. Jimin turned to him shocked. Did he really just say that?

"Hyung, what the fck? You said we will save everyone!" Jimin protested through gritted teeth.

"Well, damn, Park Jimin, we're not superheroes. Grow up. This little affair you have with her isn't real. What makes you think it's real? Do you really think she acts like she's attracted to you because she is? She's only doing that so we won't kill her, idiot. I've told you attachments are dangerous. It's a burden to you and you know it. Step away, Jimin, we got a work to do," Namjoon stated and it stabbed Jimin right on his heart. He was furious. "She's just holding you back, Jimin," he finished.

Jae Eun gripped the suit harder but Jimin suddenly turned around to her and pulled the laptop away harshly and gave it to Taehyung before he pulled her wrists and held her like how EXO holding Ji Hee.

"J-jimin? Jimin, what are you doing?" Jae Eun tried to break free but his grip was too tight it hurt her so much.

Jae Eun turned to Ji Hee who was as panic as her then to Kai who took a glance at her before looking away like what's happening right now was nothing.

Wait. Did he........set her up?

Jimin then pushed her harshly it's actually hurting her but he didn't care. What's happening right now forced him to forget about his feelings. He hated everything.

Fine. If it's nothing. Then it IS nothing.

The two teams dragged Jae Eun and Ji Hee out of the room and took them to the toppest floor of the building which was a ballroom.

Ji Hee was in shock at what she saw earlier while Jae Eun was heartbroken. She's not gonna hold back her tears anymore. She cried and just wished Mingyu was there knowing that he probably chose her over this thing. 

Where the heck is he and his team anyway? Did they find the Wens and then took off?

It was pretty weird too knowing that actually all EXO members were with Jae Eun and Ji Hee which meant that nobody kept an eye of the Wens.

They entered the ballroom and when they arrived, Jae Eun and Ji Hee were forced to sit down on chairs and got their wrists and ankles tied up.

Jimin was the one who tied her and Jae Eun could see how upset he was. His veins was popping out and his face was clenching. 

"Aah!" she screeched when she felt pain on her wrists because Kris tied it hard. She looked at him and he just looked down on her and looked away.

Jimin then stood up but Jae Eun immediately stopped him, "Jimin-ah, what he said is not true," she spoke to him.

"Stop. Don't do that. Sure what he said isn't true, but he's right. Everything is not real. You really think I would save you?" he rose one of his eyebrows then he chuckled bitterly, "the feelings I have towards you is the same since day one. Killing you is what I want since the beginning. You're too naive to believe everything I gave you," he clicked his tongue in disgust then left leaving her.

She widened her eyes at him in surprise. She felt like throwing up. The thing that's building up inside her chest was making her sick and suffocating her. Her stomach hurt and the lump on forced the tears in her eyes to come out again. 

What the is happening and why did everything turn like this?

The two chairs were located in the middle of the ballroom while Bangtan and EXO stood up around them. Waiting.

Jae Eun turned to Ji Hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter