BONUS CHAPTER

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a calming afternoon on a weekend inside the apartment.

The sound of the television from the livingroom was enough to let everyone who's leisuring feel so relax after a long weekday.

Jae Eun was casually laying on her side on the couch with eyes on the television that was showing the latest k-drama everyone was buzzing about at her office. A hand put down a car key on the table across the couch as she looked up and see the one and only Jimin with his black t-shirt and his black jeans. He also had his eyes on the television before he turned his head to her and smiled sweetly. He hopped on the couch and just laid down as he hugged her waist from behind. He pressed his lips gently on her shoulder giving a light kiss before focusing on the drama again.

"You're here early," Jae Eun spoke after turning her body around to him. Somehow he was more interesting than the drama.

"Yeah. Thought I could just waste time with you first before going to your brother's," he replied and his hand rubbed the back of her waist softly.

"Pffth, cheesy much?"

"You're still blushing whenever I do that," he leaned in closer and smiled making her rolled her eyes but smiled too in the end.

Jimin then turned his gaze to her hair when she slowly closed her eyes because being in his arms made her feel safe and comfortable. He tucked some strands of hair off her face and then put his lips on her forehead also staying in that position. A few minutes passed and they didn't realize they fell asleep.

They didn't know how long have they slept but they were woken up by the sound of Jae Eun's phone. Lazily, she reached for her phone on the table and answered whoever there was that called her.

"Hello?" she spoke and then felt Jimin shifting from his position. He wrapped her waist tighter and buried his face on the crook of her neck.

"Jae Eun, don't forget to come to your brother's house tonight, okay? He called me to remind you since you're not replying to any of his texts," the person on the other line said.

"Okaay, I remember that, don't worry, oppa," she rubbed her eyes and said. 

"You just woke up? Where's Jimin? Is he there? He's not in the house," he, Hoseok, asked.

"Oh he's beside me."

"What's he doing?"

"Um, sleeping..."

"Tsk, you two," Hoseok clicked his tongue. Jae Eun turned her head to the clock and saw it was nearly six in the evening. They fell asleep for four hours. "Wake your lazy asses up, will you?" a chuckle escaped his lips.

"Alright, we will. We'll see you later?"

"Yes, see you guys later. Don't be late," he reminded.

"Okaaayy."

And then the call ended. Jae Eun exhaled before putting her phone down on the table again and looked at the ceiling. She then felt a weird sensation on her neck making her furrowed her eyebrows.

A few seconds later she realized that Jimin was placing little pecks on her neck repeatedly and his thumb was rubbing the skin just under her shirt. The kisses moved slowly to her jaw before it ended on her lips. It was a soft kiss at first where he just moved his lips on a slow pace giving her butterfly in her stomach and a smile on her lips. He moved his head a little so her head was below his as the kiss continued. He moved his hand to caress her cheek and he deepened the kiss. It got heated the more they do it and Jae Eun could feel the eagerness in him.

"Jimin," she spoke when his lips left hers and started kissing her cheek near her lips and back to her neck again. "We have to get ready," she said trying to stop Jimin even though she was also enjoying what he's doing.

"Hmm..five minutes," he hummed on her skin giving her shivers.

"Noo, Jimin, now," she giggled and pushed Jimin slowly. He complied and a little pout from him made her kiss his lips for a slight second before she stood up and went to her room to change. Jimin, of course, followed her there and just plopped himself on the bed. "You should get ready too," she reminded as she sat down in front of her dresser and started applying a light make up just to make her a bit presentable.

"I'm ready," he said still laying down. Jae Eun sighed at his dorky behavior but she just continued what she's doing.

Ji Hee wasn't home because apparently Jungkook kidnapped her from that morning not sure to do what. But she told Jae Eun that she'll come to her brother's house.

There's nothing really special that they would do there in Jongin's house. It was just them and EXO also some of Mingyu's friends that would attend the event. They always do the event annually and tonight was their fifth year doing it after what happened back to the year they were still mafias.

Who would've thought that they'd bond perfectly and never missed on attending the event?
They'll just simply sit down on the backyard with barbeque also some drinks. They'll also play some games like dart and billiard since Jongin own them in his house.

Once she finished with her make up, she went to her closet to pick her outfit before she changed into them and then told Jimin to start leaving.

They left the building and then headed to Jongin's plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter