one.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Usually we read a prologue of a story where a girl was chasing down an ugly, dirty, disgusting thief that stole an old woman's purse, trying to be the hero of the day because hey, who said woman can't save the day?

Well, it was pretty different here at the very crowded music festival. A girl wearing short black pants and a white plain t-shirt with white cap on was secretly staring at one person to another trying to find an easy target.

Here you see how the story was the other way around from the prologue of a story I told you before. The festival was held outdoor and she was sitting casually under a tree just trying to blend in with the rest of the people there.

A group of guys were seen there jamming to the song and the girl set her eyes to this one person who's wearing bomber jacket and ripped jeans with gray-ish hair. He was happily moving his body to the sick music there.

The girl's side lip rose as she saw how his wallet wasn't placed properly on his back pocket. "How stupid. You made this very easy for me," she commented.

She stood up and walked joining the crowd. With the music blazing, she moved her body swiftly creating quite good dance moves. Some guys turned to her and whistle at how good her body looked when she danced. It was pretty disturbing but who cares? She's about to get money in just a few minutes from now.

Her eyes were still glued to those group of guys where her target was. She must admit that he was pretty good too in dancing. How his friends cheered him made him more confident and moved his body more intensely. Interesting.

Time to start the mission.

Step 1. Approach the victim

She kept heading to the guy until he and his friends were near her.

Step 2. Cast the line.

He looked like a guy who liked to play around with random girls at a time like this which made her took the opportunity to make him somewhat 'interested' in her. She headed to the front of him making him see her. Didn't forget to keep moving her body, not seductively because she couldn't go b*tchy and all when it comes to dancing. Her outfit was the only thing that's helping her looked......well, nice. She tried to make eye contact with the guy and she did. He seemed interested based on how he flashed a smile at her. She kept her cap low not allowing him to see her face longer than 1 second, preventing the bad possibilities if she got caught.

Step 3. Let him take the bait.

"I see what you did there," a voice was heard on her left ear as a satisfy smile formed on her lips.

"I figured you got my little message?" she tried to sound calm.

"Mhm. What's a girl like you dancing alone in a place like this? Any guy could throw themselves freely at you," she could feel he was smirking by the tone of his voice.

"Like you right now?" she shot. Not forgetting to keep the cap low.

A hand landed on her stomach making her flinched. This was new. She wasn't really used to this kind of contact. He pulled her body until her back was pressed against his hard chest.

"I'm sure you were the one who asked for me to come to you," he spoke deeply making her shiver plus the fact that his lips were slightly brushing her ear.

She gulped. No, she can't get weak now.

"Hmm...nice scent.

It's now or never.

Step 4. Get sh*t done.

"Oh, you and your wild imagination," she said, turning around and put her arms on his shoulders. He looked surprised at first but then decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter