Worry

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chukahae,” he greeted.

She raised her head which was on his shoulder to look at him.

“Wae?” she asked, puzzled.

“Geunyang,” he shrugged his shoulders. “I’m sure you’ll win today,” he continued.

“How sure are you?” she asked, still puzzled.

“I just know.”

“I can’t believe we’ll be competing again for today’s show,” she pouted, remembering the time that they competed against each other during their last promotions.

“It happens.”

“Don’t worry, I’m rooting for you,” he expressed full of sincerity while looking at her eyes.

This made her flush and her heart to skip a beat. She bowed her head to hide her face.

He cupped her chin and made her look at him. “Always,” he assured. She smiled shyly and nodded.

Good thing their group members were out to watch other group’s performances. Both were left in Twice’s dressing room together.

It was a Sunday and both of their groups were set to perform at todays’ music show.

She yawned. They practiced until midnight last night and their schedules had been tight. She hadn’t been able to really rest well.

He made her lean on his shoulder again. “Rest,” he commanded her.

He looked at the wall clock. “You still have time to rest a little,” he informed her.

She sighed. “I don’t want to sleep,” she told him.

“You should keep your promise,” he reminded her.

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry.”

“I just don’t want you sick,” he looked at her then rested his head on hers.

“I just want to talk to you,” she told him. “You’ll be busier after this,” she explained.

“You know you can contact me anytime,” he told her.

“Neh, but it’s different when we’re able to talk like this,” she confessed.

“I feel the same.”

“I can’t believe this will be your last goodbye stage,” she said, frowning.

“Neh, time does pass by so fast.”

“Ouh,” she agreed.

“What are you doing after this?” he asked her.

“I think we have a recording for a TV program,” she informed him. “You?” she asked.

“We’ll have our last fan signing event here in Korea later.” She nodded and pouted.

He held his palm out, asking for her hand. She scrunched her face and shook her head. He pouted and just put his hand down.

“You’ll be traveling in and out of Japan again,” she said, saddened.

“Don’t worry, I’ll come back anytime you ask me to,” he tried to convince her.

“Geojismal” she raised an eyebrow.

“Jinjja!” He convinced her.

“Why don’t you believe me?” he asked and moved to look at her.

She sat upright and looked at him.

“Aish, just call me, I promise to pick up. If not, I’ll call you back whenever I’m not doing anything.”

She still looked at him, not believing. He looked at her intensely to make her believe.

“Arasso,” she gave up and looked down.

He beamed at her. He knew very well that she couldn’t hold to stare at him for a long time and would eventually give up.

“Good girl!” he patted her head.

Both heard a knock on the door and distanced a little from one another.

“Tzuyu~yah, it’s time for us to perform,” Jihyo informed her.

“Neh.”

She looked at him and smiled.

“Kaja?” He asked her, she nodded in return.

Both stood up, he let her go first and gave a little distance between them to avoid suspicion as they both heade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter