Fan Girl

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She adjusted her sun glasses, wore her mask, pulled her cap down and placed her hoodie up. She looked to her right side and nodded as a signal. She moved to the other side of the pillar and looked to her left, she also nodded as a signal to the person on her left.

She breathed deeply. A lot of people were already crowding the center of the arrival area of the airport. Camera flashes and fans screaming can be heard all over the place.

They must have arrived already! She tiptoed to look at the group of people she had been anticipating to arrive for the last 30 minutes. She was blessed in the height department yet she still couldn’t see with the amount of the crowd. She pouted.

She looked to her right side. The girl on her right signaled and kept on pointing up front. She saw them! She nodded to the girl’s signal. She looked at the people again. The crowd was moving.

She ran and rushed to the crowd to follow it. Her face grimaced with all the pushing that’s happening. The security was tight but only enough to protect the people arriving.

Aw! She mentally screamed as she felt someone scratch her arm even when she was wearing a jacket.

“Oppa! Oppa!” she could hear girls of different ages scream to the top of their lungs to get recognized. She closed her eyes at how sharp the voice of these girls were.

She tiptoed to get a glimpse of the person she had been wanting to see. There he is! Her face brightened. She was sure it was him she saw just now.

Ouch! She felt her hair being pulled down before she was pushed outside of the crowd. She sighed and just watched everyone making their way out. There was no way she could see him like this.

She pouted and retreated her way to the comfort room. Good thing it was empty. She took her face mask off. She looked at herself and frowned at the mess she was seeing.

Who would think that the maknae of the nation’s girl group would do this? Who would imagine seeing her there fangirling with all the other fangirls?

She raised her arms, removed her ponytail and fixed her hair with her hands, making her fingers as her comb to at least look presentable. Aw! She rolled her jacket’s sleeve up and saw a bruise and a scratch. The thought of the chaos earlier didn’t cross her mind.

Well, they’ve been away for a month. Their fans should have missed them a lot. But not more than how much I miss you. She whispered to herself.

She immediately wore her mask and her cap again as she heard footsteps coming from outside the comfort room. She exited the room as some girls went in. She bowed her head so as no one would recognize her.

She went to her position earlier and looked for her companions. She pouted. Guess she’ll be going home alone today. She bowed her head, sighed and leaned on the pillar. She then closed her eyes.

“Did you really think no one would recognize you in that get up?” Her ears widened as she heard that familiar voice, that one voice she had missed the most.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a pair of sneakers in front of hers. She smiled. They were wearing the same kicks. She looked up and saw him wearing a cap, a mask and a pair of sunglasses just like her. Why's he here? How did he know?

“Ask questions later ‘coz you’ve got some explaining to do too,” she bit her bottom lip. She looked at his hand grab hers. He then started walking. She just followed his lead but kept her head down so as not to grab attention.

They walked in silence. She didn’t bother uttering a word as he seemed upset. She smiled a little looking at how tight his hold on her hand was.

“Tzuyu~yah, gwenchana?” Mina’s concerned voice welcomed her as they got to the farthest side of the parking area. Both Momo and Mina went closer to her.

“Neh, unnie,” she nodded then smiled to ease her unnies’ worries.

“Didn’t I make a signal for you to follow me?” Momo asked. She bit her bottom lip, confused how to answer.

“Hoseok~oppa, saw me,” Momo looked and smiled at Hoseok who wrapped his arms on her shoulders before looking at the younger girl again. “That was why I kept on pointing,” Momo continued.

“Jungkook was really worried about you,” Mina, who had her arms wrapped around Jimin’s, informed her. She bit her bottom lip at this, feeling guiltier.

She was still somehow thankful he didn’t try to let go of her hand yet she felt his grip tightened even more.

“I’ll take her with me in the van,” Jungkook told everyone.

“We’re all eating out for lunch,” Taehyung informed. Jungkook just nodded.

“You both can take the other van with manager~hyung. We’ll all be on the other one,” Jin inquired, having felt that the youngest couple needed some time alone. She looked at him and he just nodded at his hyung.

She entered the van and looked inside. She sat by the window. She looked at him who went inside after her.

She pouted then bit her bottom lip, seeing him not even look at her. She slouched on the seat and looked outside through the window. This wasn’t what she wanted to happen.

Upset. He must’ve been upset with her rash actions. Could he blame her if she was too excited to see him? She sighed at that thought.

A few minutes of silence and she couldn’t take it anymore. She peeked at him. He was also looking through the window on the other side. No plans of talking huh? Here I am, thinking you also missed me. She pouted.

“I don’t think I can eat out with you guys,” she told him but he didn’t even dare to look at her or even nod as recognition. This made her frown.

“Manager~nim, please just drop me off in the dorm. I’ll need to pack my stuff,” she requested to the older guy.

“Neh Tyuzu~ssi,” the guy replied. She gave the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter