Galaxy

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sighed deeply as she rested her head on her bed’s head rest. It had been more than a week ever since she last saw him.

Bogoshipo. She missed him, so much, words couldn’t describe how she felt. She wanted him beside her, caressing her hair until she fell asleep.

He was in Japan for more than a week now. He told her he would just be there for less than a week but their schedule changed and were asked to go there days earlier.

He didn’t fail to inform her about this and even paid a surprise visit to her in her company building.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She and her members just finished their late night practice. She sat on the floor of the practice room and rested her head on the mirror.

“Tzuyu~yah!” she turned to look at Jihyo, calling her. She raised both her eyebrows, as if asking her unnie what.

“Someone’s here for you!” Jihyo continued. Her face brightened and she beamed, she already knew who it was.

She immediately stood up and walked to Jihyo who was by the door. Jihyo opened the door of their practice room wide.

Her smile faded instantly but nevertheless she bowed to the person who stepped inside their practice room.

“Aren’t you too disappointed to see me?” the new comer blurted out, patting her head as if she was a little kid.

“Aniyo, oppa!” she tried to deny.

“You’re too obvious!” the new comer retorted.

“Aniyo, Yugyeom oppa,” she started to explain. “I thought you were,” she explained but was cut off.

“You thought I was Jungkookie,” Yugyeom stated which made her blush. She just bowed to hide her blushing face.

“Geokjeong hajima,” she felt Yugyeom pat her head again. “He’s here,” Yugyeom whispered to her. She lifted her face up at Yugyeom’s statement.

The door opened again, revealing the person she wanted to see with a huge smile on his face. She couldn’t help but return the smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” he greeted the girls.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the girls greeted him back then immediately returned to what they were doing.

“What took you so long?” Yugyeom complained to Jungkook, cutting off his loving stare to her.

He raised his hands, showing Yugyeom 2 plastic bags he was bringing.

“Yah! I can sense favoritism here!” Yugyeom complained again.

“Wae? Wae?” he asked his friend.

“You never bring snacks whenever you visit Got7,” Yugyeom expressed his discontentment. She smiled at the guys’ bickering.

The 3 of them walked to the table inside the practice room to place the snacks he had brought for her group members.

“Yah! I always treat you dinner!” he returned the complain to his friend. “We went bowling and watched a movie yet you didn’t even pay a cent!” he continued.

“Geurae, geurae!” Yugyeom surrendered, raising both his hands.

“Where did you get these by the way? Uri Tzuyu was worried,” Yugyeom stated. This made her blush and bow to hide her face.

She felt his finger on her chin, lifting it up. “We’re you?” he asked. She didn’t know how to answer this. She knew Yugyeom was still looking at both of them. She just bit her lower lip.

“I didn’t know what was going on between  the both of you but now, I can see it,” Yugyeom blurted out which made her turn to the side, removing his finger from her chin.

“Aigoo~, aren’t you two too obvious?” Yugyeom stated again, shaking his head. She saw him glaring at his friend by the side of her eyes.

She heard him sigh and grabbed her hand. They went out of the practice room to an empty hallway by the fire exit where no one would tease them and hear them.

“Yugyeom’s childish sometimes, mianhae about that,” he said, apologizing. She could see worry in his eyes.

“Ani, gwenchana,” she assured him.

“What brought you here?” she asked, curious.

“Can’t I visit my girlfriend?” he answered her with another question. She raised an eyebrow at him. She knew there was a reason behind this sudden visit.

He sighed. “Uhm…” he was trying to find the right words to say. She saw confusion in his eyes.

“We’re leaving for Japan early morning tomorrow,” he admitted.

“Tomorrow? Already? I thought you were leaving on the 25th?” she clarified.

“Mianhae, manager~hyung just informed us earlier that the schedule changed,” he explained.

“Gwenchana,” she tried to convince him. This actually gave her a little shock since they still had plans of things to do befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter