With You

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How do I look?” her unnie asked. She turned to her side, facing her unnie.

“Kyeowo,” she answered with a smile. Her unnie pouted, then smiled afterwards.

“Oooh, Momo~chan, why are you suddenly conscious with how you look?” Nayeon asked teasingly.

“Ani!” Momo immediately denied. She just beamed at her unnies. She knew exactly what Momo had been up to.

She turned to the mirror, looked at herself and smiled. She fixed her hair which was styled in a side ponytail. She and her group members were all in red, dressed like Miss Santas with different styling but without hats.

They were to appear and perform for the Christmas special of a music show. They will be performing two of their hit songs, both of which gave them fame.

She was specifically excited today. It was the eve before Christmas, she was happy because even when she was away from home, she had lots of reasons to be thankful for.

“Are they here yet?” she heard Momo asked Mina in a whisper.

Momo was obviously eager to see the guys, particularly a certain person. She smiled to herself, thinking of how Momo came to like this sunbae.

“I think so,” Mina nodded.

“Could we see them for a while?” Momo requested with her usual aegyo-filled voice.

“But we’re recording in a few minutes,” Mina stated as a matter of fact. Momo pouted and nodded at the same time.

“Unnie, himnae, we’ll see them after,” she turned to the girls to cheer Momo up. Momo beamed at this.

“Geurae,” Mina seconded. Momo clapped her hands in excitement.

“Twice, you’re up next,” a staff member announced.

“Twice fighting!” Jihyo cheered.

“Fighting!” all the girls chorused.

 

 

 

Their performances went well, filled with their adorable charms that no one could resist. She and her group members enjoyed the performances.

As soon as their stage ended, she looked around wanting to see him. She didn’t get to see him before the show started recording.

She pouted when she couldn’t find him. Are they recording? She just shrugged her shoulders and headed to the waiting room with her members.

They were to wait after everyone has recorded then they will be asked to react on their performances per group and it will be broadcasted live.

She was just waiting quietly while her group members were having fun teasing each other. She would laugh and play with her unnies from time to time.

 

 

 

They were walking to a room where the live broadcast would take on while they were making reactions about their performances.

They sat on the couch. She was at the left side corner of the couch beside Momo.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she greeted while fixing the blanket.

“One in a million, annyeonghaseyo, Twice~imnida,” they introduced.

“Today’s outfit is cute!” Nayeon commented. Her group members continued giving comments and each other’s reactions about their performance in the video.

“Winkeu?” Momo who was sitting beside her talked to her full of aegyo, as usual.

“Maybe I should do that next time,” Momo continued.

She heard the door open and closed. This caught her attention. She saw him and his group came inside the room. They must be next!

She tried to suppress a smile and diverted her attention to Momo whom she almost forgot was talking to her.

She saw him move closer to them, to her most specifically. It may not be visible to the camera but her attention was obviously divided.

She would glance at her side from time to time. She would mentally slap herself and remind herself that they were on live broadcast.

On the other hand, he wasn’t helping at all. He was staring at her. She knew that he knew he was taking her attention. He knew very well what his effect on her was.

She just decided to turn to her right side to avoid him and divert her attention to her group members. She would smile when her group members would say something and laugh with them whenever they would make fun of another member.

But still, he was really persistent and would get her attention. She could hear him sing along with their video. She would also fall for his tricks and look at his side.

“Tzuyu is like a walking doll,” Jeongyeon complimented. She just smiled. She saw him by the side of her eye. He was nodding, agreeing with Jeongyeon’s statement.

Her group members continued reacting. They would talk about how it was already Christmas the next day and also tease each other.

“Tell me that you’d be my baby!” she heard one of the guys sing but wasn’t sure who it was. Was that him?

The video then ended. “Twice~imnida, kamsahamnida, Merry Christmas,” they thanked and greeted the viewers before leaving.

His group then immediately followed. It was kind of sad that his group wasn’t complete but still, she was sure they enjoyed performing.

The guys’ voices were very visible. They started off with their usual funny antics.

Before she could exit the room, she thought of an idea. Time for revenge! She grabbed Mina’s hand, signaling that they should stay. Mina nodded in agreement.

She knew he and Jimin saw them. Jimin beamed at Mina, his eyes disappearing. She looked at him, Jungkook, and he gave a subtle smile to her.

She crossed her arms, saying she was up for the challenge. She would time to time take his attention and he would glance at her but he was so good at this.

Before their video ended, she pouted and gave a signal to Mina that they should return. Mina went out with her.

 

 

 

It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter