Fan Boy

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didn’t have any idea where they were heading to but having him near her was already making her extra happy.

It was again one of their random rendezvous, in which he would surprise her. She would go anywhere with him. He was her security blanket. 

They’ve got their hoodies on plus some face masks so she was confident no one would recognize them, wherever he was going to take her. 

She raised an eyebrow, recognizing they were heading to a bus stop. She stopped. 

“You’ll know when we get there! Don’t worry!” he stated to ease her worry. They continued walking to the bus stop. 

As soon as the bus arrived, they immediately hopped on it and walked to the farthest seat. She was seated by the bus window.

She was just looking out of the bus window when he felt his hand placing her head on his shoulder.

She looked at him who was smiling at her trying to convince her everything’s going to be fine, trust him! She returned a smile to him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

After a while, she lifted her head to look at him. His eyes were close. He must be tired. He was still from a whole day of practice while she just came from a TV show recording when he called her up to meet.

They would be busy again and sad to say but they would have less time for each other so she wanted to cherish every moment with him.

She leaned her head on his shoulder again. She could smell his scent and she loved it. She liked the familiar feeling he exuded. Every time he was close to her, she felt instantly comfortable. She smiled at this thought.

She was playing with the tips of her hair while her head was still on his shoulder. She had dyed her hair for the nth time this year already but she exceptionally liked this color on her.

“Purple,” she heard him whisper. She looked at him with a questioningly look.

“I like this on you. This color suits you,” he complimented. She smiled.

“Nado, but I also like my natural hair color,” she expressed.

“You’re beautiful, no matter what hair color you have on, any hairstyle suits you,” he stated, as a matter of fact. She blushed lightly. Here he goes again with his random compliments.

“You have tried this color last year, right?” she continued, asking. He nodded to confirm.

“Let’s dye our hair same color next time!” she excitedly told him. “If that will make you happy!” he agreed. She clapped her hands in excitement.

He looked out the window. “We’re almost there,” he exclaimed. She also looked out, furrowing her brows.

The bus stopped, he grabbed her hand and guided her as they got down the bus.

She looked around, the place looked rather familiar. It was crowded. She felt him squeeze her hand.

“You’ll like it here,” he assured her. He started walking while holding her hand tightly, fingers intertwined. She quickened her pace to catch up with his.

Her eyes were busy looking around. There were a lot of establishments, restaurants, shopping stores, coffee shops of different sorts around.

She looked at him, he obviously was familiar with the place. “Isn’t this?” She asked him.

“Ouh,” he answered.

He was usually spotted here. She really wasn’t sure what he liked about this place, guess she’ll have to find out today.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was one of those days when he had made a surprise visit. Her group was busy practicing for an event they were invited to perform at when he sneaked in to their practice room, all covered up bringing some pizza.

She knew he was disguising as a pizza delivery boy but she knew him all too well and have already guessed it was him the moment he stepped foot in their practice room.

He had been frequently visiting their company. It’s just either he would meet up with Yugyeom to go and hang out with the guy or he would visit her. Got7 were on a tour as of the moment, so for sure, he was there to visit her.

She sighed. He would usually visit her when he was leaving for a tour or a schedule in another country the next day.

They were just taking a few minute break. She was squatting on the floor, her head leaning on the mirror.

“Ouh,” she looked up to see a slice of pizza. He smilingly offered her a slice of the pizza he brought for her and her group members. She returned the smile and accepted his offer.

“Tired?” he asked, worriedly.

“Ani, I’m fine,” she assured him.

“Don’t overexert

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter