Stunned

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tired from practice, she sat on her bed. They will be making a comeback next week. They’ve been practicing very hard for the last couple of weeks.

She missed him, her bestfriend. The guys have also made a comeback the past week and he’s been very busy too.

He hasn’t messaged her the whole day. When they were given practice breaks, she would check her phone from time to time. No missed calls, not even messages.

Though they both have never failed to call or send messages to one another, it was still different when she gets to talk to him. She sighed.

It was a Monday. She knew they had a fan signing event earlier that night. But it was almost midnight already, he should have been home by this time.

She pouted. Was he busy with school? Did they have practice? She knew he went to school earlier that day then to that fan signing event. Yes, she knew his schedule. He did too.

She got up, just decided to wash up and get ready to sleep.

As she finished, she rolled on her bed then checked her phone. Nothing.

She was tempted to message him. She was not the type to message him first. It had always been him, not unless if she had something important to say.

She has always been shy around him. It was just a few months ago when she started opening up to him.

She smiled at the thought of how awkward they were at first. It was funny. But she felt like he had always been comfortable around her but she was the opposite.

She was thankful to him though, he made her at ease. He had always been there to support her. He was her number 1 fan.

As she was about to close her eyes, she felt her phone buzzed. Just now? Hmmm…

She picked up the call. “Ramyeon?” She smiled at his offer.

“Kimbap?” she replied.

“Ouh” he answered. She was on a diet and for sure she was going to bloat if they were to eat their comfort food in the middle of the night. She pouted.

“Just a few bites, don’t worry,” he chuckled on the other line. She smiled. Like her, he has been taking care of his body too.

“Arasso,” she answered. “Should I go to the convenience store now?” she asked.

“No need. Just open up your door.”

“Jinjja? Are you outside?” she asked in astonishment.

“Neh” She hurriedly got up and wore her hoodie. Everyone was already asleep, so she tiptoed her way out.

She was welcomed by his beaming face. Cute! She controlled herself not to jump at him for a hug. She just smiled in return.

He always had his ways to surprise her. She let him in and they both head to the kitchen quietly.

He took the ramyeon and kimbap out. She helped him put hot water on the instant noodles.

While they were waiting for the noodles to be cooked, “were you busy?” she asked.

“Neh.” He started explaining. “I went to school for a bit, we had practice then the fan signing event.”

She just nodded. That’s no excuse for you to forget about me though. She pouted.

“Mianhae. I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter