Say You Like Me (Moseok)

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweat dripping from the side of her forehead, she didn’t mind it. She still continued practicing the set she choreographed herself.

She stopped dancing as she heard the music stop then looked at why the music suddenly stopped.

“Unnie, you’ve been dancing, aren’t you tired?” the newcomer asked, concerned.

She raised both her eyebrows at the newcomer. “Ani. Geunyang,” she shrugged her shoulders. “Just practicing,” she informed.

The girl approached her and handed her a bottle of water before squatting on the floor in the middle of the practice room. She chugged down the water which was handed to her then sat down beside the girl.

They were silent for a minute. “Unnie, how are things progressing?” the girl beside her asked.

“Sasileun,” she paused and looked at the girl beside her. She unknowingly produced a lopsided smile. The girl beside her just nodded to signal her to continue what she wanted to say.

“I’m confused,” she confessed.

“Unnie, gwenchana, it was like that at first,” she gave a genuine smile as the younger girl tried to comfort her.

Both of the girls paused again for a couple of minutes before she decided to talk again. “Tzuyu~yah,” she called the lady beside her. “I’m not really sure,” she expressed, referring to her current state.

“Momo~unnie,” she turned to her side. She saw Tzuyu stood up and looked at her. “You should try stopping being hard to get then maybe you’ll appreciate everything,” she just gave Tzuyu a smile in reply.

“You should get up, we’ll still go to Namsan, remember?” Tzuyu offered out her hand and she grabbed it. Tzuyu helped her stand up from a squatting position.

 

 

 

She sighed while standing next to her other two members. They were heading to Namsan tonight to celebrate Valentine’s day.

“Unnie, why aren’t they here yet?” Tzuyu who was beside her asked.

“They’ll be here in a minute,” Mina told Tzuyu. The latter nodded at this.

The giddiness of both girls were painted on their faces but she was feeling worried more than anything else. If she had a choice, then she wouldn’t be going with them.

Out of place. She was sure she was going to be out of place, 5th wheeling four lovebirds. She shouldn’t have agreed to this but the two girls forced her.

A van stopped in front of them. Jimin slid and opened the door for the girls to get in. She got in the van last.

You’re here? She was rather shock to see someone she wasn’t expecting. A shocked expression can be easily identified from her with both her lips slightly parted.

She looked inside the van. The two maknaes were at the last row and, Mina and Jimin cuddling so closely were on the second row. She sighed. No choice. This left her with no choice but to sit beside him on the first row.

She made sure there was some space between them. She never felt this awkward with him before. He threw her a glance which she saw by the side of her eye but he seemed to just brush it off and looked away.

She got her earphones and plugged them in her ears. Coincidence. One of her favorite songs played. She liked dancing to hiphop but only a few knows she liked listening to these kinds of music too.

‘Hi

You’re sitting on the same seat on the bus today

I’m saying hello to you, hi

I see you’re not accepting it again

You’re popular and good-looking

You only act so cold to me

 

But do you remember last night?

You said you liked me

Under that pretty streetlight

You said you liked me

Even if you ignore it like it never happened

You have to know that

I need to make sure

You said you liked me that day, yeah

 

If You Like Me Or Love Me,

Just Say Yes Yes Yes

And Then I’m Your Girlfriend

And You’re My Boyfriend

Tell me you love me’

 

 

 

They arrived at Namsan safely. The four other people she was with were very excited but she wasn’t. She saw him get off the van last.

He was silent the whole trip, something very new to her. He was usually the loud and cheerful one but he was different tonight. She pouted. She wanted to go home already even though they just arrived at the place.

They got tickets for the cable car ride and were able to get on it just before closing time as the last passengers. She was already secretly regretting going with her members.

Tzuyu and Jungkook got on the cable car first, followed by Mina and Jimin. She breathed deeply before finally getting on it. He followed her inside. They were standing across each other, facing the middle.

A number of her friends knew she feared a lot of things, one thing she really hated was heights. She was actually already trembling inside and especially avoided to look out the window. She was fidgeting with her fingers and just kept her head low.

“You can look up, just don’t look outside,” she lifted her head up and saw his bright smile.

She knew he had the worse fear of heights than she did but he didn’t appear scared. He looked fine even. She nodded at what he had said.

A strong wind blew, causing their cable car to sway a little, she immediately held the nearest pole which he also held at the same time with her, making both of them hold each other’s hands, his hand over hers.

She was startled and instantly removed her grip on the pole as soon as the cable car steadied. She felt her cheeks heat up as well. She heard him sigh and she looked at him. She then saw him moved backwards from her.

Why does this have to be so awkward? She mentally asked herself. She held on to the pole again and looked at her other companion. The four lovebirds didn’t even feel the awkward atmosphere.

They arrived at the top of Namsan. They headed to the restaurant for a late night dinner. She sighed again as she saw Jimin and Jungkook pull their girlfriends chairs to sit. She actually wished she had someone do that for her.

The only empty chair was the one across him. Why did I go with them again? All she did this night was talk to herself.

She looked in front and was welcomed by his gaze. She wasn’t sure what he was thinking that he was staring at her like that. This song again.

‘Secretly, you sat in the way front of the library today

I’m saying hello to you, oh boy

But still, you’re not accepting it

You’re popular and good-looking

You only act so cold to me

 

But do you remember last night?

You said you liked me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter