Promise

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smiled while looking at her reflection in the mirror. They just finished being prepped.

“Tzuyu~yah, kaja!” Jihyo called out to her. She walked fast to catch up with the girls.

They were called for a rehearsal before the broadcast. She smiled and bowed as she passed by other artists. Monsta X, Davichi, IOI, their fellow labelmate, Got7, and more artists were there.

Her smile grew wider as she passed by the BTS members. She caught his attention. He looked at her and she returned to look at him. They locked gazes for a while but then she cut it after a few seconds.

Only their members knew how close both groups were. They didn’t want anyone bringing suspicion to their friendship, most especially with their current status.

As they set foot on stage, their rehearsals started. Most of the artists watched their rehearsal. No one could deny that they were the present top girl group. A lot looked up to them and admired them.

 

 

 

As they got down from the stage, some staff and a few artists rushed to them.

“Gwenchanayo?” Hoseok asked Momo.

“Neh,” Momo answered.

Momo almost fell off the stage during their rehearsal, good thing Nayeon had quick reflexes. There was a hole in the middle of the stage. Knowing Momo, she tends to get engrossed with her dancing, not minding what’s around her.

The girls bowed to the staff and assured the people around them that everything was fine.

Rehearsals continued after a few minutes and the girls headed to their waiting room.

The Got7 members visited Twice.

“Annyeonghaseyo” the girls chorused and bowed to greet their senior. The Got7 members bowed in return.

“Gwenchanayo?” Jinyoung who was standing beside Momo asked her.

“Neh” Momo assured and bowed. “Jeosonghamnida for making you worry,” Momo continued and bowed to the guys again.

They heard a knock on the door. She opened it up and saw him, he was with Jimin and Hoseok. She tried to suppress a smile and bowed before him and the other two guys.

She opened the door wider. The BTS members went inside their waiting room. All the girls bowed to the new visitors while the Got7 members welcomed the visitors with fist bumps and hugs, showing their closeness.

“Why are you here?” Bambam asked the BTS guys, curious.

“Geunyang,” Jimin shrugged his shoulders and slowly moved closer to Mina.

She was standing next to him but made sure there was a little distance between them to avoid suspicions.

“As I was saying, you should always be careful,” Jinyoung expressed facing Momo. The latter nodded.

This caught everyone’s attention. Everyone looked at both.

Jinyoung blushed. “What I meant was, girls, you should all be extra careful,” Jinyoung ensured.

“Neh” the girls chorused.

She saw Hoseok’s saddened expression at the side of her eye. My hunch was right! Hoseok~oppa must like Momo~unnie. She smiled to this discovery.

She sniffed. She saw him look at her with furrowed brows. She shook her head telling him she’s fine.

“Ni hai hao ma?” Jackson asked her.

She saw him, Jungkook, shifted his body to look at her intently, still with brows furrowed. She bit her bottom lip.

“Shi,” she answered Jackson’s question.

She tried to face him and smiled. He just raised an eyebrow at her, telling her, they needed to talk later.

Yugyeom approached Jungkook and placed his arm on the latter’s shoulder.

“What have you been up to lately?” Yugyeom asked.

“Not much,” he answered. Not much huh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter