Lie Low

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was all smiles as she went inside their dorm. They went on V Live earlier for the opening of their series of concerts. They had a lot of fun interacting with their fans, dancing, goofing around and answering fan questions.

Her unnies were a bunch of goofballs and she was lucky she had them. She temporarily forgot about her problem.

She sat on their living room couch and decided to open her phone. She looked at her SNS and saw his group posted a bunch of photos with their trophies.

Maja! How could she forget about the award ceremony? Waa, four trophies! She grinned and felt really proud for his group’s achievement. It had been years since an idol bagged that many awards from that award ceremony.

She looked around, Mina was about to get inside her room. “Unnie!” she called out.

She ran towards Mina and showed her the photo she was looking at. Mina smiled at her. “Have you thought about what we have talked about last night?”

She smiled bitterly as she remembered what happened the other night and what her group had talked about.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She bit her bottom lip, thinking about the concerns her unnies had pointed out. They were gathered in the biggest bedroom in their dorm.

“Aigoo, Tzuyu~yah, we know it’s difficult,” Sana comforted, caressing her back.

“You do know we’re still on a dating ban,” Chaeyoung pointed out. She nodded slowly.

“You were caught… but we didn’t see it coming,” Jeongyeon scolded her but somehow took what she had said back.

Now, guilt had completely covered her up. She was still trembling but she should be brave. This was her choice and the last thing she would want was to implicate trouble to her group. They’re still somehow a rookie group.

“We’re not saying you should stop seeing him,” Nayeon started. “Maybe you should just lie low a little,” Nayeon continued explaining. She nodded in understanding.

“Mianhae for putting you through this,” she apologized. She was already in the verge of crying.

“Don’t be,” Dahyun told her. She looked up at her unnie, shock all over her face.

“We told you we’ll support you no matter what,” Dahyun expressed with a smile on her unnie’s face. She was beyond touched at what she just heard. She looked around, everyone had smiles on their faces, trying to comfort her.

She looked to her side as she felt someone hold her hand. “I’ll also do the same, geokjeongma,” Mina told her. She held Mina’s hand tightly.

“I’m sure they’ll understand, it’s for everyone’s sake,” Momo stated.

“Gomawo unnie,” tears slowly fell from her eyes one by one.

“Aigoo, uri maknae’s all grown up,” Jihyo teased. She let out a laugh, feeling embarrassed with their leader’s teasing.

“We’ll be here no matter what happens,” Jeongyeon reminded her. She nodded.

“Maja, no one can hurt you while we’re still here,” Nayeon expressed. Everyone then stood up for a group hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Wanna go out for a walk?” Mina asked. She knew Mina had read her mind. She bit her bottom lip. She had made her group members a promise.

She sighed before shaking her head. She’ll sit out this time. I’ll just call him.

“Are you sure?” Mina asked, confirming. She looked at Mina in the eyes, it said I’m sure you want to see him in them. She nodded. She already made a decision.

“If that’s what you want then, I’m staying too,” Mina told her. She bit her bottom lip. Now, her unnie needed to go through this because of her.

“Unnie, mianhae,” she whispered but enough for Mina to hear.

“Gwenchana, maybe this was for the best,” Mina assured her. “This was bound to happen anytime between us three anyway,” Mina continued referring to both of them and, she followed Mina’s eyes, Momo.

Momo, who was now where she was seated on the couch earlier, didn’t seem to have an idea they were talking about her since Momo was busy on the phone. Hoseok~oppa? She guessed, basing on how Momo smiles.

“She may not admit it but I bet they’re basically already together despite the commitment,” Mina commented. She just smiled at Mina’s statement.

“Get some rest,” Mina turned to her. “Don’t stress yourself too much,” she nodded at what Mina had told her. Mina then left her.

She went in her room, dropped herself on her bed. How do I tell him? She sighed. She then picked her phone up.

She started writing something. Aish, molla! ‘Chukahae!’ she typed and sent it.

Not even a minute but she already felt her phone vibrate. She bit her bottom lip, recognizing the caller. She sighed for the nth time and picked it up.

She waited for him to say something before saying a word but he had also kept quiet.

“Chukahae,” she greeted, finally deciding to talk first.

“Gomawo,” he thanked. She could read worry from his voice.

“Gwenchana?” he asked.

An gwenchana. “Ouh, gwenchana,” she tried her best to sound as energetic as possible.

“Bogoshipo,” he confessed.

Nado. “You just saw me yesterday,” she stated as a matter of fact, faking a giggle.

“But I haven’t seen you today,” she was sure he was pouting, trying to act cute on the other line. She smiled at this.

“How about we meet up tomorrow?” he asked.

She bit her bottom lip. Eottoke? “Ani!” she quickly refused. “We have a schedule tomorrow,” she lied.

She was sure he could still read her lie even on the phone. But she was not ready for another trouble. Lie low. Ignore. She mentally reminded herself.

“Mian,” she apologized. Mianhae for lying. This is for the best. Or so that’s what she thought. He just kept silent.

“I’ll need to go, chukahae!” she rapidly ended the call.

She slapped her forehead. Chou Tzuyu, what have you done? She sighed again. She was sure she isn’t getting any sleep tonight.

 

 

 

She wanted to tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter