Peppermint

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She spread her right hand in the air. A snowflake landed on it. She looked at it, amazed. A cool wind blew the snowflake out of her hand.

She hugged herself to keep herself warm, rubbing her arms with her hands. She was wearing a parka jacket but she could still feel how cold it was.

She looked at the vast sky. It had started to snow in the middle of November. It’s now the first day of December. Time flew really fast.

“Areumdawo” she muttered under her breath while looking at the beautiful sky.

“Ani, you’re more beautiful,” she turned around to look at the newcomer. She smiled as she saw a huge smile on his face.

“Aren’t you cold?” he asked, worried.

“Gwenchana,” she smiled, assuring him.

He handed her a cup of hot chocolate. “Gomawo,” she thanked.

She looked around, there was not much people, meaning no one would make a fuss about them being out. It was still daybreak too.

After the surprise event he had pulled off earlier. She insisted on taking a walk with him.

They were at a park right now, both sitting on a bench. She wanted to spend time with him. She missed him so much. She also knew how much he missed her.

“Drink,” he commanded, referring to the hot chocolate he had brought for her earlier. She nodded and took a sip from the cup.

Peppermint. It was peppermint hot chocolate, something she’s been loving recently. She smiled thinking about how meticulous he could get in every single detail about her.

She looked at him. He was staring at her, eyes speaking. She raised an eyebrow at him.

“Bogoshipo,” he expressed. He had been saying this over and over, and she’s not complaining. Her heart even fluttered more, as he kept on saying this.

She smiled at him. “You never said it back,” he pouted, making her giggle.

“You’ve been saying that again and again,” she exclaimed, playing with his antics.

“Geurae! How many times did I say it already?” he started ranting. “But you never said it back,” he frowned even more.

She laughed out loud. She placed her cup of hot chocolate on the bench between both of them and faced him.

She pinched his cheeks with both her hands. “Aigoo~ uri little Kookie is sulking,” she .

He turned away from her. She grinned at his cuteness. It was rare for him to be like this. No one even knew this side of him. But she was the only exception.

He just started to show his adorable side to her recently. “Yah,” she called him, poking his arm. He didn’t turn to her, making her pout.

“Nado,” she gave up, looking down, fingers fidgeting. She just wanted to spend some time with him but she wasn’t helping.

Little did she know that the person beside her was already looking at her with a huge grin painted on his face.

She saw his hand held hers to stop her fingers from fidgeting. She looked at him. A trick! She immediately figured out what he tried to do.

“Yah!” she exclaimed, hitting his arm repeatedly. He just giggled at what she did.

“I just really missed you,” he expressed, making her stop from hitting him. She blushed at his confession but knew what he was trying to do.

“Nado,” she answered, looking away. He never failed in making the butterflies in her stomach flutter. Even the littlest things he did would make her extra happy.

This made him hug her. It took a while to process but she then returned his hug. She felt his hug grew tighter, as if he was trying to say that he would never let her go.

 

 

 

They were walking their way to her dorm as they passed by the convenience store where they had their first official meeting.

“I missed going there with you,” he expressed.

“Ouh, nado,” she agreed.

“Let’s have some ramyeon there when we get back from Hongkong,” he suggested, making her nod in agreement. He smiled at her reply.

He raised his hand, asking for hers. She just raised an eyebrow at him. He sighed and grabbed her hand.

“You’re cold,” he stated, holding her hand tighter.

“Ani, gwenchana,” she tried to release her hand from him but his grip on her hand just tightened.

“Geojismal,” he sighed. He then grabbed her free hand, holding her hands tightly with both his hands. He clasped her hands and brought it near to his face.

She didn’t know what he was going to do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter