Feelings

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their showcase just ended. They were heading out for dinner. She heaved a deep sigh. She was looking out the window of their van.

“Tzuyu~yah?” Mina, who was sitting beside her, asked.

“Waeyo?” she looked at Mina.

“Is something bothering you?”

There is. “Gwenchanayo” she smiled to assure Mina. Her members know one another very well. She knows Mina didn’t buy it but chose to give her space.

Everyone agreed to just take some food out and eat at their dorm.

 

 

 

She was still silent the whole time. Her members seemed to notice her unusual aura but good thing, they didn’t insist on asking her what’s been bothering her.

She sat on her bed and looked at her roommates. Everyone must be really tired, the girls fell asleep immediately after eating. But the case was different for her, she doesn’t feel sleepy yet.

She felt her phone buzzed. She grabbed her phone. It’s him. She sighed and placed her phone back in her bed. She had been avoiding his calls and she knew it wasn’t the right thing to do.

She was confused. What happened last week has been bothering her. She decided to go out of the room to drink some water.

“Couldn’t sleep?” She turned to look at Mina by the kitchen door. She smiled.

“You do know that we’re just here for you, right?” Mina explained. She nodded in reply.

“I was just going to drink some water.” Mina nodded.

She grabbed a glass full of water and gulped down everything.

She saw Mina holding her phone. Must be Jimin~oppa. She smiled.

“Unnie” she called out to Mina, the latter turned to her with a concerned look.

“How did you know you had feelings for Jimin~oppa?” she asked.

“Want to go out for a walk?” Mina offered. She nodded in reply.

They grabbed their masks and hoodies and put them on.

As they started walking, Mina started opening up to her.

“I can’t really explain how it all started,” Mina began. “I just knew that I liked him. He manages to make me smile no matter what he does.” She was intently listening to Mina.

“Jimin~oppa, was the shy type but he was vocal too,” Mina continued while smiling, she nodded.

“He never failed to remind me how much he liked me. Then, I woke up one day, excited to see him, to hear his voice even just through the phone.” She could see Mina’s eyes sparkling.

“Weren’t you scared?” she asked.

“At first, I was,” Mina answered. “But now,” Mina shook her head with a smile painted on her face.

“Things may not go well right now, but he promised to wait for me. He already proved his feelings were genuine. I trust him.”

She was amazed at Mina’s sincerity and Jimin’s courage. She heaved a deep sigh.

“Don’t worry, if I was in your position, I’d also be confused,” Mina expressed. She was taken aback by Mina’s sentiment.

“Ani, ani,” she denied. “It’s not like that.”

“Tzuyu~yah,” Mina warned. “Remember, you are the most transparent person I know. We can read through you.” Her eyes widened.

She bowed her head to hide her face.

“Don’t worry. The girls are just worried but as of now, they don’t know what you’re going through yet,” Mina assured her.

“But how did you…” her voice lowered as she tried to continue her statement.

“I’ve been there,” Mina smiled at her.

“The only difference is Jimin~oppa had been expressive and I guess Jungkook really is a man with a few words. He’s the type to show you more in actio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter