Whipped

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She adjusted her head and looked to her side. She couldn’t help but yawn. She just had 2 hours of sleep last night and a few minutes in the van while on the way to the area.

It was their first comeback stage for their new single. It was their 4th and it was from their special album, more of like a treat to their fans after the success of their concert.

She yawned again. She can now feel she’s starting to tear up from the sleepiness. They were at a music award ceremony last night and they still had to practice after that.

“Sleep,” she looked to her side, welcomed by his fierce eyes. It sounded more like a warning. She furrowed her brows and shook her head slightly.

Her head was on his shoulder. They’ve been in that position for a while now. He offered his shoulder for her to take some nap. He touched her face then caressed her back. This was making her eyes feel heavy. The last thing she felt before finally snoozing was him giving her a peck on top of her head.

 

 

 

She was awoken to some noise. She slowly opened her eyes only to see Hoseok, Jimin and Jin dancing to their new song.

“Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock on my door,” Hoseok danced.

“Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock,” Jin and Jimin chorused.

She looked around, Mina and Momo were in front of the guys, her unnies probably taught the three guys the moves to their song.

She was now leaning on the couch’s head rest. She lifted her head slowly. She looked around and pouted. The person she wanted to see first wasn’t there.

She furrowed her brows. There were no signs of him inside the room. She decided to stand up and look at herself in the mirror. It didn’t seem like she slept.

She headed to the door and opened it a little bit. She could hear his voice. An eyebrow raised automatically as she heard an unknown one. Yeoja! Who’s he with?

She slightly opened the door to see who he was with but she couldn’t. The other person was covered by his back. She furrowed her brows even more. What are you talking about? What’s taking you so long?

“Kamsahamnida,” she heard him say. She was about to close the door but he saw her first. She then stepped out of the room and peeked through the door to see who he was talking to.

She could clearly see the figure of the girl walking away. It was a maknae from a senior group who is also from a big company like them. What did he thank her for?

She felt him grab her hand and made her get back inside of the room.

“You’re already awake?” he asked.

“Obviously?” she raised an eyebrow at him.

He turned to his older group members inside the room. “Hyung! You’re too noisy!” he complained.

“Ani, it wasn’t because of them,” she started. “It was because I woke up being left sleeping alone,” she told him, pouting.

“I just thought you would be hungry, so I got you some snacks,” he showed her the plastic bag he was holding.

You can always ask somebody else to do that. She just sighed at his reason and looked at the stuff he was holding.

There it is! She told herself as she saw an album he was holding, most probably from that girl group member he was talking to. She sighed again and walked to the couch. He followed her.

“I’m on a diet,” she whispered before dropping herself on the couch.

“When you’re with me, diets don’t exist,” he scoldingly told her. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach after hearing him say that but she pretended not to hear a thing, something she knows she’s good at.

They looked at the door as they heard knocks from outside. Mina went to open the door. The other group members went in while bowing to greet everyone inside before sitting down on the couch.

“Isn’t it great that we’re meeting at music shows again?” Taehyung expressed.

“Neh,” Hoseok seconded. Everyone nodded in agreement.

She pouted, thinking about the fact that they were going head to head in music shows again. But she was sure that they weren’t going to be a rivalry. Never! Good thing, his group had released their album a week before her group did.

“Unnie, aren’t you going to give them something?” Chaeyoung, who was sitting beside Jihyo, asked. She looked at her group’s leader.

“Ah, neh,” Jihyo exclaimed and took out what she was holding.

“Sunbaenim, this is for you,” handing out a copy of their new album. Namjoon received it and gave Jihyo a copy of the guys’ album as well.

“Kamsahamnida,” Namjoon and Jihyo chorused. Jihyo turned to a slight shade of pink and just bowed to Namjoon to divert everyone’s attention. She just smiled at what she saw.

“Where’s my copy?” she heard him whisper to her.

She just shrugged her shoulders, “someone else already gave you a copy of their album,” she expressed, pertaining to what she witnessed earlier, outside the room.

“You can always borrow the one Jihyo~unnie gave you,” she stated. It was obvious in her voice that she was sulking.

He turned to her “please don’t misunderstand that, jebal?” he asked. She didn’t give him a reply.

“She approached me first, ok? I didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter