Phone Number

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost two weeks ago since he last met her. It was still at the convenience store. How is she doing now? He asked himself.

She looked really sad when he last saw her. He couldn’t deny that he was worried about her. Hope she feels better now.

He bowed as his group passed by the sea of artists, seniors and juniors alike, to prepare for the opening of the Golden Disc Awards.

He knew her group was present at today’s awards ceremony but he hasn’t seen her yet. Maybe, they’re at the other side.

 They were instructed that whenever their song starts that would be their cue to enter the stage then exit at the other side of the stage.

He straightened his back as he heard her group’s song. He wanted to see her but didn’t want to make it obvious.

Their song played next and they entered the stage, smiling and clapping. He got a glimpse of her. It’s good to see her smiling again. His smile grew wider. He also bowed before the audience before exiting with his group.

He gave his all during their performance. He also enjoyed Twice’s performance. She was clearly enjoying as she danced, seeing this made him feel less worried.

There were a lot of winners for today’s awards ceremony. They received a Bonsang and he was even given the chance to talk as they received their award.

Her group won the Rookie award with Seventeen and she also gave a thank you speech in Chinese. He wanted to congratulate her, but how?

During the closing of the show, all artists gathered in the stage. His group was just right behind hers. He had been controlling himself not to approach her. Maybe, backstage?

 

 

 

They just finished changing and were resting before leaving.

“Annyeong!” Jimin yelled as he entered their dressing room. “I have someone to introduce to you guys,” Jimin continued.

Everyone’s eyes bulged as they saw Mina pop out from hiding at Jimin’s back.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Mina greeted and bowed before the boys with a huge smile.

The boys automatically stood, greeted “Annyeonghaseyo,” then bowed to the newcomer.

“This is Mina,” Jimin introduced.

“Twice Mina~imnida,” Mina introduced herself and bowed again.

“2,3 Bangtan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan~imnida,” the boys chorused.

“Yah! You should do it with me!” Jimin whined. Jimin then ran to the side of the boys and the group introduced themselves again. Mina laughed at Jimin’s cuteness.

“Mina is a close friend,” Jimin told the guys.

“Why can’t you say that she’s your girlfriend?” Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow.

Mina blushed deeply to this. “A..Aniyo” Mina denied.

“Ouch! You just got dumped dude!” Taehyung teased Jimin.

“Ani, it’s not like that,” Jimin insisted.

“Then what is it?” Jin asked.

“Isn’t it too obvious that there’s something going on between you two?” Namjoon expressed. Jimin and Mina blushed at this.

“Hyung!” Jimin complained.

“Why would you introduce a girl to us if you aren’t together?” Hoseok asked.

“Can’t we just be friends?” Jimin retorted.

“It all starts there!” Yoongi answered. Mina, embarrassed, bowed her head to hide her face.

“Hyung, don’t embarrass Mina!” Jimin defended.

“Aigoo~ uri Jiminie has already grown!” Taehyung teased while patting Jimin’s head.

“Yah! I’m older than you!” Jimin argued.

“But you’re shorter, it’s not obvious!” Taehyung answered back.

“Mina~ssi, they’re really like that. Please understand these kids,” Jin explained. Mina just smiled and nodded at this.

They heard a knock on the door. “Jungkook~ah, open up the door,” Yoongi commanded.

He stood up and opened the door. He was shocked to see her as he opened the door. She was also shocked seeing him by the door.

She cut their stare, “Annyeonghsaeyo,” she greeted and bowed. “Is Mina~unnie there?” she continued.

“Ah, neh,” he answered. He opened the door wider, letting her in.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she greeted the guys and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the boys greeted her back.

“Uh, I was told to tell unnie that we need to go,” Tzuyu informed Mina.

“Ah, neh,” Mina answered.

“Tzuyu~ssi, can she extend for 10 more minutes?” Jimin requested.

“Ah, neh, I’ll inform the girls and manager~nim,” she answered. “I’ll go ahead then,” she said then bowed to the guys. She rushed to the door and went out.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter