Who's She?

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Squinting her eyes, she eyed her target. She breathed in and out. She watched her target move towards her. She moved her hand as fast as she could.

“Oooh Tzuyu!” she heard her unnies cheered. She smiled as she successfully blocked it.

She made sure to put in some strength. She jumped as soon as she saw the target went in goal.

She was with the girls playing air hockey at an arcade nearby their company building.

“Aish, I’ll never win against her!” Sana whined, pouting and half throwing the air hockey pusher.

“Uri Tzuyu do have her super strength!” Jihyo complimented, talking about their latest comeback concept.

The girls were given a few hours break in between their busy schedules.

“Who suggested to play this anyway?” Chaeyoung retorted. Everyone pointed at Sana who had lost twice already, to both the maknaes, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

“I thought I should have redeemed myself from last time,” Sana defended herself, reminding everyone of when they played the game on TV.

“We played fair that time,” Jihyo countered. “That’s why you lost to our maknaes,” Jihyo continued. Sana just pouted at this, grabbing to hug Nayeon who was beside her, asking for comfort.

“Have you played this before?” Jeongyeon asked Tzuyu.

“It’s like you’ve been playing this before,” Dahyun commented. Tzuyu bit her bottom lip.

“Jungkook taught her!” Momo blurted out, making their youngest blush at the sudden reveal.

“Geurae! That’s why you’re so great at this!” Sana exclaimed.

“Hey, hey, what’s wrong?” a familiar voice asked. All the girls turned to the new comers.

“Oppa!” a beaming Momo immediately walked to the new comer and welcomed him.

“What’s wrong?” Hoseok asked, slightly pinching Momo’s cheek.

“Neh, we heard you girls outside, screaming,” Jimin then went in and walked his way beside Mina. “What’s wrong?” he asked Hoseok’s question again.

“Eopseo,” Mina answered.

“Jinjja?” Jimin asked again, holding Mina’s hand. Mina nodded at her boyfriend to guarantee it.

She secretly looked outside, looking for him. Two of s were here, maybe he’s here too?

“What are you guys doing here by the way?” Mina asked Jimin. Momo, who also had the same question in mind faced Hoseok and nodded to him.

“Geunyang, I just missed my penguin,” Jimin shrugged his shoulders and patted Mina’s head lightly. Hoseok placed his arm around Momo’s shoulders, giving her a sweet smile.

“Aigoo, we’ll die of cringe here again,” Dahyun complained.

“We were just strolling around,” a new comer answered instead. All the girls’ eyes were on the new comer, especially Jihyo’s who then looked away.

“Jinjja?” Jihyo asked, without looking at the eyes of the person she’s asking.

“Neh,” Namjoon answered.

“I can’t believe you can still go and stroll around at this rate? With your popularity?” Jeongyeon asked, not buying the answer.

“Aigoo. We heard you had transferred buildings so these guys wanted to see it,” Yoongi answered and immediately sat on a high chair nearby.

“We saw the building and was about to go in yet we saw your manager outside,” Jin explained. The girls nodded in unison except for her.

Isn’t he here? She thought to herself while biting her bottom lip. She was about to produce a smile as she saw his back but then turned into her brows forming a knot.

Who’s she? She asked herself as she saw her boyfriend talking to an unknown girl.

She saw Taehyung nudged him making him look at her. She smiled at him. She won’t let her possessive side get into her. Maybe the girl’s just a fan.

She saw him making his way to her while Taehyung had helped him block that girl who tried to talk to him. She then saw their manager talk to the girl before the girl left.

“Hey,” she heard his voice, in a whisper.

“Hi,” she turned to the side and looked at him then smiled.

“It was nothing,” she heard him say, as if answering an untold question. She furrowed her brows as if denying something but she actually knew what he was talking about.

“I said it was nothing,” he told her again. She sighed then nodded.

She loved it that they know each other so much. One didn’t need to blurt out everything but they would instantly have this connection and understand what the other was thinking. Yet, at this very moment, she wished it wasn’t the case.

She felt him hold her hand and intertwined their fingers. She looked at him. He was wearing a bright smile. She smiled in return.

“What were you guys doing? Playing air hockey?” Taehyung asked.

“Neh, Sana~unnie was whining over not winning for two rounds already,” she answered. The girls giggled while Sana blushed in the side.

“Yah!” Sana complained. “Jungkook~ah, you shouldn’t have taught Tzuyu how to play!” Sana persisted.

“Ani, she learned it herself,” Jungkook supported. “She’s even better than I am!” he stated while looking at her, talking like the proudest boyfriend. She smiled at him.

“How about we have a match?” Namjoon proposed.

“Girls vs boys?” Dahyun asked.

“Ani! That would be unfair!” Sana complained.

“Half of the girls and half of the guys but couples should be separated,” Jeongyeon suggested. Momo and Mina pouted hearing that while Jimin and Hoseok shook their heads in disagreement.

“Let’s just do rock, paper, scissors to decide over the members,” Jihyo told them seeing the couples’ reactions. Everyone nodded in agreement.

“That would be good, I guess,” Namjoon agreed and smiled, revealing his dimple. Jihyo felt her ears burning and immediately looked away.

All of them were split into two and unfortunately the couples were split to different groups as well.

Everyone took their turns during the game. (AN: The first name belongs to group 1 while the second name to be mentioned is from group 2.)

 Sana went on first and faced Chaeyoung to whom she lost to again. Jeongyeon and Jihyo went against each other and Jihyo had won this time as well, making it 2 points for the second group.

Namjoon went against Taehyung. Both went for a second round as Namjoon destroyed the air pusher during the first round. Namjoon had won after getting the puck into the goal but then discovering he had it destroyed as well after that. Though he did gain his group’s first point.

Jin and Yoongi went next which lead to Jin’s win as Yoongi said, “mian, too lazy to put in some strength.” His group members sighed after that. Yoongi then walked to a couch and snoozed there.

She smiled looking at this oppa. Only Min Yoongi can do this in the middle of a game.

She lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter