For Her

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He breathed deeply while looking at the target. He positioned himself just before the line, adjusted his stance and threw the ball aiming the target.

“Strike!” his friend yelled. He beamed while looking at the pins being lifted up.

“You’re already so good at this!” his friend whined as he got back to their seats.

“Ani,” he denied.

“Why do you need to practice when you’re already so good?” his friend asked.

“Ani, I’m not” he denied again.

“Why do you need me to accompany you?” his friend asked again.

“Yah, you also enjoy playing bowling!” he complained.

“Ouh, geurae!” his friend gave up.

“Kaja!” his friend asked.

“One more round?” he requested.

“Yah! We already played 3 rounds and you always win!”

“Yugyeom~ah,” he called his friend.

“I have practice,” Yugyeom informed. Hearing this, he immediately stood up.

“Jinjja? Eodi?” he asked.

“Practice room, where else?” Yugyeom raised an eyebrow at him.

“Kaja!” he exclaimed, suddenly wanting to go.

Yugyeom’s brows furrowed. “You’re not going to JYP building with me, aren’t you?”

“I am!” he beamed. Yugyeom sighed.

“Twice is not there,” Yugyeom notified him.

“I know her schedule,” he replied.

“Aish, you’re hopeless!” he just smiled at his friend’s statement.

Both then changed their shoes and wore their coats.

“Kaja!” he excitedly exclaimed.

He wasn’t new to the JYP building anymore, even the guards know him. He would usually drop by whenever he and Yugyeom had plans or whenever he would miss her and just visit to surprise her.

She was his ray of sunshine. His day won’t be complete without even a glimpse of her. He sighed deeply.

I miss her already. He mentally told himself. Thinking about going back to Japan and staying there for more than a week, made him long for her even more.

“Are you sure about this?” he turned to the side with furrowed brows to face his friend who just asked him a question.

They were walking their way to JYP building.

“They’re still on a dating ban, you know that,” Yugyeom reminded him.

“Ara,” he stated. He heaved a deep sigh.

“What if?” Yugyeom started to ask.

“Yugyeom~ah, I like her, a lot,” he answered.

“But you know, we’re in a cruel industry,” Yugyeom stated.

“Ara,” he answered briefly.

“Think about it,” Yugyeom advised, he just nodded.

As they entered the building, he stopped in his tracks. It seemed like everything went in slow motion as he saw his angel head towards their way.

Yugyeom cleared his throat, taking his attention back to reality. She was with Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

The girls bowed before them to greet them. He and Yugyeom bowed in return.

“Eodiga?” he asked.

“We were asked to buy snacks,” she answered, he nodded.

“I need to go, I’ve got practice,” Yugyeom interrupted.

“Gomawo,” he thanked his friend.

“You’re still drooling,” Yugyeom whispered, teasing him. He just glared at his friend.

The two guys fist bumped before Yugyeom left.

Chaeyoung whispered to Dahyun.

“Tzuyu~yah, I forgot something,” Dahyun began. “Could you just get the snacks for us?” Dahyun continued with puppy eyes. Tzuyu pouted and just nodded, obviously left without any choice. The two girls then left.

“Your members are just too obvious, most of the time,” he smirked, she looked at him with puppy eyes, as if asking for a favor.

“You don’t even need to ask,” he stated, she grinned at him.

“There’s no way I’ll let you go out of the building alone,” he expressed.

“Gomawo,” she thanked him while batting her eyelashes. This took him aback. It’s rare to see her acting cute, even with him. He patted her head.

“Kaja!” he exclaimed. Tzuyu then wore her hoodie on and went out of the building with him.

He didn’t hesitate to hold her hand when they got a little farther from the building. She didn’t budge to protest, making him raise an eyebrow then smiled.

She dragged him out of the way. He looked at her then on the road. She was taking him to the park.

As they reached the park, she immediately rushed to sit on one of the swings. He looked around, there was no one around. He then walked towards her and sat on one of the swings beside her.

“I missed this,” she stated. He looked at her, she was looking at the sky.

She then looked at him with such a beautiful smile painted on her lips. He knew he would do anything just to see her smile like that.

“Nado,” he agreed. He saw the spark in her eyes, this was his indication of her sincerity. She was indeed his precious gem.

From her eyes, his stare unconsciously lowered down to her lips. She bit her bottom lip. There was a screaming voice behind his head. He suddenly gulped while listening to it.

“Wae? Something wrong?” she asked, worried. He erased the thought in his mind by shaking his head hard.

“Ani, I think we should go now,” he stood up. He saw her pout. The little voice inside his head became clear again.

He held her hand and both walked to the convenience store.

 

 

 

“Are these enough?” he asked while letting her see three plastic bags of snacks he was holding.

“Are you kidding me?” she asked him, in disbelief of what she just heard. He just shrugged.

“That’s more than enough,” she confirmed. He just nodded.

“You should’ve let me pay though,” she stated.

“Ani, it’s nothing,” he just shrugged.

They were walking their way back to the company building.

“I’m heading to Japan tomorrow,” he informed her. He looked at her slowly and carefully, as if expecting her to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter