Surprise

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is it the perfect time? This is the question that she had been asking herself. She smiled to herself thinking about how things progressed so quickly between him and her.

It hasn’t been a year yet since they’ve officially met but they’re already where they are now. Sometimes, she would think to herself. Aren’t we a little too fast?

But no matter what, she couldn’t deny her feelings anymore. Being with him would make her unexplainably ecstatic. She couldn’t last a day without a word from him. Even just a phone call from him would already complete her day.

She sighed deep. She looked at her phone to see the time. It was almost 4 in the morning. 15 more minutes and she had to get up already. She hasn’t slept yet. She had been thinking about what Mina asked the previous day.

Am I ready? All this thinking was making her crazy. It had been weeks since he confessed and she had been trying to figure things out.

She slapped her forehead and closed her eyes. She needed to catch some sleep no matter what. Ten minutes should do.

 

 

 

“Couldn’t sleep?” Mina asked and handed her a bottle of water.

“Neh unnie,” she pouted.

“Do you have a problem?” Jihyo, who was sitting beside her asked.

She bit her bottom lip, she was confused whether she should tell the girls. The girls squat on the floor of their practice room and surrounded her.

“Ara,” she glanced at Chaeyoung, shocked.

“We actually know,” Sana confessed. She pouted at this.

“We already knew even before you figured it out yourself!” Jeongyeon told her. She pouted and nodded.

“Follow your heart,” Nayeon suggested.

“But,” she tried to oppose. Second thoughts, she always had second thoughts. Ever since all the controversies she had experienced, she was always extra careful.

“Don’t think about the dating ban,” Dahyun told her.

“Like what I said, even when we have a dating ban, it doesn’t say anything about having something going on,” Sana stated.

“Don’t worry about us,” Momo started. “We always have your back.”

“Unnie,” she looked at Momo, touched from what the latter expressed.

“If it’s worth it, then follow your heart,” Jihyo stated. She looked at all of her members, they were sincerely concern. This made her smile.

“Gomawo unnie,” she told all her group members. Nayeon patted her head. All the members gave her a group hug.

 

 

 

After their practice, they were set to perform at a music show then after they’ll be having a fan signing event.

She smiled at her reflection. They were now preparing for their performance at a music show. She was being made up at the moment.

She heard her phone ring and reached out for it. “Yeoboseyo?” She picked it up.

“Eodiya?” she smiled hearing his voice.

“TV station, wae?” she asked, curious. She had told him that they had to perform at a music show today.

“Geunyang,” she knew he was shrugging his shoulders at the other side of the line.

“What are you doing after this?” he asked.

“Hmm.. fan signing”

“Ouh, after the fan signing?” he asked again.

“Practice, wae?” she answered then asked again.

“Just.”

“Tell me, wae?” she insisted.

“You know what today is, right?”

“Ouh, it’s the first day of your fan meeting,” she stated. “Mianhae, I couldn’t be there,” she apologized, figuring out that he wanted her to be there.

She heard him sigh. “Gwenchana,” he expressed. She didn’t buy it though, she knew he had high hopes of her going to BTS’ fanmeeting.

“I know you’ll do great, you always do!” she said as a matter of fact.

“It’s different when you’re there,” she heard him whisper. She smiled at this. If you only know my plan! Her smile grew wider thinking about her plan.

She heard him sigh again. “Don’t be too pretty,” he requested. She furrowed her brows.

“Guys might hit on you again,” he started explaining. “I’m not there to protect you.” She smiled at his statement, rather touched. Sometimes, he just becomes too over protective of her.

Pabo! Why would I entertain other guys when they’re not you? “That won’t happen,” she tried to assure him.

“Ani, still,” he argued.

“Arasso,” she gave up. He’s not the type to lose on an argument about this.

“The show will start soon,” she informed him.

“Ouh, fighting!” he cheered her.

“You too, fighting!” she said then hung up the call.

She smiled when the phone call was cut and looked at her phone. She sighed. It’s really different when he gets possessive.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were guests at a variety show, together with some of her group members. He wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter