Love Yourself

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He opened his eyes slowly from closing as the music he was listening to ended. He took off his headphones and placed them aside.

He just finished recording another cover song. He smiled while thinking of her, she’ll definitely be the first person he’ll ask to listen to it. It wasn’t a new song as he already made a cover of it before, he just made some adjustments and rerecorded it. For her.

Soon! He grinned, showing his bunny smile, thinking about his plans. He shook his head recognizing that he was already looking like a fool. He smirked. Only she could do this to him.

He looked to the side of his table where her solo picture was placed. He traced her face in that photo. You make me go crazy Chou Tzuyu.

He turned to his side, to where the door was as he heard some shuffling noise from outside. He walked out of his room, to the living room to see s gathered.

He looked to the side, he saw Hoseok was by the door, looking like he was eagerly waiting for someone. Hoseok looked rather worried.

He walked to the couch and sat beside Yoongi. “Is someone coming?” he asked. Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders as answer.

Everyone looked at the door as they heard the doorbell rang. Hoseok opened it to welcome a sobbing Momo.

Momo immediately hugged Hoseok as she got inside the guys’ apartment. Hoseok returned his girlfriend’s hug as well while caressing her back to make her stop from crying.

He furrowed his brows as he was confused with what was happening. He pouted while looking at the scene of Hoseok and Momo.

Hoseok guided Momo, who was still hugging the guy and didn’t have any plans of letting go, to the living room couch and made her sit down.

He stood up to make way and let Hoseok sit. The other girls had also entered their place. He smiled a little as he saw her, which she also returned. He extended his hand to her which she took. Both then sat down on the carpeted floor.

He raised his eyebrows at her, his attempt to ask her what was happening. She shook her head while smiling, he took it as she’ll explain things later.

Mina and Jihyo were also with them. Mina sat at the single couch, where Jimin was sitting earlier who was now standing behind his girlfriend, hands on Mina's shoulders. Jihyo was seated beside Momo, caressing her back to comfort the latter.

It took a few minutes before Momo had finally calmed down. “It isn’t true,” Momo claimed.

“Ara,” Hoseok said while wiping Momo’s tears.

“Uri Momoring wouldn’t do that,” Hoseok stated. Hearing this, Momo hugged Hoseok tight.

He saw Namjoon signaled for everyone to leave Hoseok and Momo for a while. He looked at her, she smiled at him before nodding. He first got up, extended his hand to help her get up.

He grabbed her hand again and intertwined their fingers. He then brought her with him to his room, the Golden Closet.

Before entering his room, he raised his brows at her. “Don’t be too surprised when you get in,” he scratched his nape. He heard her sigh before nodding.

“I can see the mess,” she stated as she entered.

“Mian, I was working on something,” he released his hold of her hand before starting to clean up.

“Working on something or just playing?” she crossed her arms.

“Jinjja! I was really working on something!” he defended.

“It’s not the first time I saw your room messy you know,” she told him. He smiled at her, feigning innocence.

“But I wish you would clean up more,” she sighed then helped him clean up his room.

 

 

 

“What happened?” he asked. They just finished cleaning up his room. Both were now seated on the floor, leaning on the wall. One of his arms around her shoulders and her head leaning on his shoulder.

“Rumors,” she started. He scrunched his brows.

“About Momo~unnie getting a double eyelid surgery,” she explained, he nodded as he figured the situation.

“The rumors had spread and Momo~unnie was deeply hurt. She was running to meet Hoseok~oppa because she thought only oppa could comfort her.”

“You know netizens, they’ll spread rumors even when those aren’t real. They spread things online even without evidences. They say whatever they think even when they’re out of their boundaries,” he told her.

“Mmm,” she lifted her head, looked at him, nodded and hummed in agreement.

He had practically grew up in this industry, this cruel industry. He sighed while thinking of that.

“Hyung knew it wasn’t true though,” he said to which she smiled in agreement.

“Ouh, Hoseok~oppa knew Momo~unnie wouldn’t do that. Momo~unnie loves herself. She knew that she couldn’t love others if she didn’t love herself first,” she explained. She then leaned her head on his shoulder once again.

 

 

 

He fixed his clothes as he thought they were crumpled. He shook off his shoulders. They were to perform at a stadium to open the countdown for the Winter Olympics. He was excited as he knew her group would also be present.  

He looked to the side as he heard people whispering.

“They’re here!” he heard someone from the staff exclaimed.

“Aren’t they the prettiest?” another one from the staff stated.

“They’re too pretty,” another staff said. He scrunched his brows, confused with what the commotion was about. He walked to the group of guy staff and peeked to see what these guys were talking about.

“Sana is truly the cutest,” one of the three staff said.

They have arrived! He thought as he saw her group enter their tent. He grinned as he saw the most gorgeous girl he had ever laid his eyes on enter.

“Ani! Tzuyu is still the most beautiful!” another one of the three guys said. He scrunched his brows while hearing that.

“That’s true, I think Tzuyu is the prettiest!” the third one among the staff agreed with the other one.

He cleared his throat to get these three guys attention. No one ogles at his girl! The three staff members didn’t mind it.

“I agree. Isn’t she the prettiest?” he asked as if he was one of the three guys.

“Maja!” the three guys chorused.

“But I heard she already has a boyfriend,” he revealed.

“Nugu?” one asked.

“Where did you get that?” the second one asked.

“That’s not true. Who is it?” the last one disagreed.

“Me,” he said with a smirk playing on his face. The three guys turned to him together.

“You’re keeping that a secret or else I’ll tell the management you’re not working,” he threatened. The three guy staff nodded in unison with fear in their faces.

“Then we have a deal?” he clarified. The three guys nodded simultaneously in agreement.

“Good!” He grinned before entering his group’s tent.

 

 

 

He smirked and was trying his best to hide a grin while looking at her. All the performances for the event just ended and all of the groups who performed were now gathered on stage.

He looked to the side again. Her group was at the side beside a band from the same company as her group’s while his group were at the middle behind the emcees. He caught her took a glance at him which made him smile.

Everyone was now exiting the stage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter