Sick

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Jeju Island,” they have just landed in Jeju. The trip was short but she was still able to get some rest.

They were set to perform the first stage of their new song in a music show the next day.

They just came from another schedule but they still had to travel. Yes, she was tired but she was more excited.

She was excited to see him. Both their groups’ promotions would be overlapping for at least a few weeks, which made her happier. She would get to see him more.

She smiled remembering what happened a few days ago.

Chaeyoung snapped her fingers in front of her face. She turned to look at Chaeyoung.

“Wae?” she asked.

“Geunyang,” Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders. She scrunched her face.

“You’ve been spacing out lately plus you kept on smiling,” Sana reasoned out.

“Tzuyu~yah, it’s creeping us out,” Dahyun continued. She pouted.

“What’s wrong with that?” Mina asked, feigning innocence. The other girls got closer and circled around Mina and Tzuyu.

 “Are you by any chance in love?” Jeongyeon asked.

“Ani!” Tzuyu and Mina chorused.

All the other 7 girls beamed at Mina and Tzuyu’s defensiveness.

“Does smiling mean you’re in love?” Mina tried to defend Tzuyu.

“Ani,” Momo answered.

“But she has been like that for a few days already,” Nayeon butted in. Tzuyu blushed at this, bowing her head to hide her face.

“Girls, let’s go!” their manager came and announced.

“Also, you were once like that too Mina~chan,” Jihyo whispered. Mina blushed deeply at this. All of the girls laughed.

“Girls!” their manager once again called out to them.

“Kaja!” Nayeon announced, all the girls then stood up and started leaving the plane.

 

 

 

As they arrived in their hotel, the girls immediately got inside their respective rooms to rest.

Their hotel room was large enough for them, consisting of one king sized bed and a smaller bed, also equipped with all the appliances they needed.

The hotel rooms were distributed by age. She was with Dahyun who instantly the TV, and Chaeyoung who immediately rolled over the king sized bed they both would be sharing.

She dropped her bag on the floor at her side of the bed and straightaway went to their hotel room terrace.

The view was magnificent. She smiled while watching the scenery. This was one of those times she was thankful for. They may be here for work but this somehow doubles as a vacation.

She closed her eyes as she smelled the fresh Jeju air. Jeju had always been beautiful.

She opened her eyes as she felt her phone vibrated at the back pocket of her jeans and took it out.

She beamed looking at the caller. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Are you already there?”

“Ouh,” she answered. She smiled as she hugged herself. It’s getting colder.

“How was the fan signing event?” she asked.

“It was good,” she knew he was smiling over the other line.

“Jejudo is really breathtaking.” She commented while looking at the wonderful view in front of her.

“You are too,” he murmured but she still heard it. She smiled at his comment.

She sniffed. “Are you cold?” he asked. “Ani” she denied but she knew very well he wouldn’t buy it.

She heard him sigh. “Could you please head inside your room and keep yourself warm?” he tried to ask politely. She smiled at his request. Cute! Worried Jungkook is cute!

“Arasso, arasso,” she followed as she head back inside the room.

She looked around her. Dahyun fell asleep while watching TV and Chaeyoung w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter