Nickname

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was that time of the year again for award ceremonies. They were on their way to a famous university wherein an award ceremony would be held.

He was still ecstatic at the moment, not only because they were nominated for a few awards but because he was going to see her again. There were a lot of actors and idols invited too.

Their date the previous day made him extra happy as well. She was his source of happiness. She was his ray of sunshine and he would never get tired of seeing her beautiful face.

He would always choose a day with her over other things. But work’s work and their dreams are very important to both. Now, one of his goals was to achieve his dreams with her by his side.

As soon as they arrived, they got off their van and immediately saw fans flocking, cameras flashing.

They walked to the photo booth backdrop for their photos to be taken and continued walking to where the venue was.

When his group reached their seats, he looked around to see where she was and where her group was sitting. He spotted her right away sitting with her members.

They were not too far from each other, they were at the aisle across his group, still deep inside him, he wanted to sit right next to her. But they were in public and putting her in trouble would be the last thing he would do.

He could see anxiety in her eyes. She was smiling with her members but he could read that she was nervous. Hope I was beside you to make you feel calm and at ease.

His group was called when they won the Best Icon Award. Jimin delivered the thank you speech when they received their award. He was at the side, clapping.

He tried to look for her and spotted her smiling widely. He knew this was the least she could do to show him she was proud of him.

They then returned to their seats. There were more awards presented and more performances done by fellow idol groups.

Her group then performed their latest song. Yeppeo! He was smiling from ear to ear the whole time he was watching her perform. No one could argue how gorgeous she was. He was indeed lucky to have her in his life.

“Dajim ppuningeol maebeon dajim ppuningeol” he sang her line along with her. No one knew that he actually memorized all of her group’s songs, mostly her parts and even knew the dance.

The next award was up. It was for the Best Artist Award. Her group’s music video came out indicating her group won. His group’s music video also came out. He beamed knowing that he was about to receive the same award as her.

They made way for her group to enter the stage and his group followed. Her group delivered thank you speeches. Jihyo spoke first, Mina then followed speaking in Japanese.

Leeteuk, who was one of the hosts then asked Tzuyu to also deliver a thank you speech. She stepped up front the mic and delivered a speech in Chinese.

“Tzuyu,” Hoseok whispered, looking at him. Here goes Hoseok again and started with the teasing. He managed to smile a bit, refraining from smiling too widely.

Jimin who was in front of him was smiling too, hearing Hoseok teasing him.

“Jungkook~ah, you should ask Tzuyu to teach you Chinese,” Yoongi suggested, still in a whisper. He nodded slightly, still suppressing from beaming.

His other members looked at him with smiles painted on their faces.

His group was then called up front. Namjoon delivered the thank you speech in behalf of the whole group.

Both groups exited together. He rushed to walk by her side. He grabbed her arm and she immediately turned to look at him. Her brows were furrowed, she must have thought that it was some stranger.

Her eyes widened as soon as she saw him. He beamed at her. “Chukahae!” he whispered to her.

“Gomawo, chukahae!” she also greeted him in return with a pretty smile. This smile was one of the reasons why he fell for her. He patted her head as a thank you.

He then distanced himself, not that he wanted to, he actually hated being away from her even just a few meters, as both groups returned to their seats.

After a few minutes, they were called backstage to prepare for their performance. Knowing that she was in the audience made him want to work harder and show a great performance.

Their performance went on smoothly and he gave his all for that number.

The awards ceremony ended on a good note with everyone enjoying. As soon as they exited the venue, he tried to look for her. Where could she be? He just then went inside their van.

“Hyung, do you know where they are?” he asked Jimin who just stepped in their van.

“Why don’t you call her?” Jimin suggested.

“She didn’t bring her phone,” he informed his hyung. Jimin nodded.

“Geurae,” Jimin grabbed his phone from their manager. He saw Jimin dialing a number on his phone. Knowing his hyung, it must be Mina.

Jimin had placed his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter