Stay Close

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her brows furrowed as she read a new message that came.

‘Good luck!’ it says. It was an unknown number and she had no idea where it came from.

She just brushed it off, deleting the message. She was about to put her phone inside her bag to give to her manager, as she felt it vibrated.

She read the message and smiled, seeing who it came from. She opened the message and smiled wider.

‘Stay close’ he reminded her again. Possessive jerk!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They just got out of the café when he grabbed her hand.

“Wae?” she asked.

“I want you close,” he stated while putting their intertwined hands in one of his jacket pockets. She smiled at his behavior.

Both wore their masks on and he also put her hoodie on to hide her face. She just sighed and enjoyed looking at his serious face.

She knew very well what he was doing. He was starting to become territorial of her, trying to hide her but she didn’t mind it and even like it.

She liked the feeling when he gets a little possessive because this meant she was important to him.

But she also didn’t want him to get jealous because he didn’t have a reason to be. She would never entertain other guys except for him.

They started walking slowly, treasuring the time they get to spend with each other. They were silent, but the silence was comforting.

“I like this,” he opened up. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“I hope we could get to spend our time like this,” he continued. She smiled, understanding what he was trying to say.

The idol life was no joke, it was stressful and he was the comfort she would need to destress and vice versa.

“I feel the same way,” she expressed, looking at him. He returned her gaze, lovingly.

They then reached the bus stop and hopped on one of the buses. They still sat at the farthest seat.

She looked at him as he let go of her hand, searching something inside his bag.

“Put this on,” he commanded, handing her a piece of his earphones. She followed what he had told her. He did the same with the other piece of earphone.

He was humming along to the music they were listening to, which was an album of an indie duo. She also liked this group’s songs, these were easy on the ears.

He placed his arm around her and her head on his shoulder. She loved his warmth. She yawned, she saw him smile.

“Sleep,” he commanded. “I’ll wake you up when we get to your place,” he continued. She nodded. Her eyelids then immediately fell.

 

 

 

She woke up feeling some movements under her. She gently opened her eyes only to see him giving her a piggyback ride.

She moved a little to look around. They were already walking their way to her dorm.

“Did I wake you up?” he asked. He knew she was already awake.

“Ani,” she answered. “You said you would wake me up once we get to our stop,” she continued.

“You’re too pretty when you’re asleep, I can’t afford to wake you up,” he expressed. She pouted to this.

“You can put me down now, I’m heavy,” she commanded, reasoning out.

“Shiro,” he declined. She furrowed her brows.

“You’re not heavy at all,” he complimented.

They continued walking, with her on his back, until they reached her dorm. He put her down.

“Gomawo,” she thanked him. He beamed at her.

“At tomorrow’s award ceremony,” he started, she raised both her eyebrows to signal him to go on.

“Stay close,” he continued.

“I don’t like other guys going anywhere near you,” he explained. She understood what he was trying to say.

“Ouh,” she nodded. Both smiled at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

She bit her lip, obviously suppressing a smile. Mina dodged her lightly.

“Aren’t we feeling too giddy?” Mina teased. She looked at Mina.

“Ani,” she tried to deny.

“There’s no use in denying,” Mina reminded her. She beamed at Mina. She knew she couldn’t hide anything from her members. They knew her all too well, aside from her being easy to read.

“You’re just too obvious sometimes,” Mina whispered, teasing. She blushed lightly at her statement.

Mina had been teasing her endlessly whenever Mina could, not only Mina but all of her members actually, ever since her members discovered about her and him having a thing for each other.

“He’s calling,” Mina whispered again. She snapped out from her thoughts. She looked at her phone and smiled again.

“Yeoboseyo,” she answered the call.

“Took you a while to answer,” he stated. She pouted.

“Geunyang,” she shrugged.

“Are you already on your way to the dome?” he asked.

“Ouh,” she answered.

Another major annual music awards show, which was known for calculating digital sales and online votes, was about to take place later in the day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter