Endure

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sighed and pulled a sleeve of his shirt while looking at him. She knew he was holding the urge to look back at her. She pouted at this.

He was leaving today as their concert tour starts in two days. She won’t be seeing him in two, no, actually three months. Her heart was pounding fast, she couldn’t understand what she was feeling as of the moment.

“Jungkook~ah, I’ll go ahead,” she and the guy beside her looked at the person by the door.

“Neh, hyung,” Jungkook answered.

“Tzuyu~yah, I’ll see you soon,” she nodded in reply.

“Neh! Yoongi~oppa, saengil chukahae! Have a safe trip!” she added as Yoongi got off the van. Yoongi gave her a smile and a nod.

She was in a van with him and Yoongi as she wanted to bid him goodbye before he sets off to another continent with s.

She couldn’t see him off in the airport, even how much she wanted to, as it would only make a huge fuss. She just opted to go with him on the ride to the airport, which is the least she could do.

“One thing why I told you not to go with me to the airport,” he started. This caught her attention, making her look at him.

“It was because it would tear my heart into pieces knowing that I would be leaving you for months,” he added. She was touched at his statement.

“I don’t think I can step any further away from you while looking at your sad eyes,” he continued. He didn’t give her a glance, he was still looking straight.

She looked at what he was looking at. He was looking at her through the van’s rear view mirror. He had sparkly eyes, indicating he was starting to get teary eyed.

“Hey, I’ll be waiting, I’ll always be here waiting for you,” she returned his intense gaze through the mirror and smiled at him.

She was startled as he grabbed her for a really tight hug. She pouted after realizing that this should be twice as hard for him than for her. She caressed his back.

“When I get back, I promise, I’ll be able to make you a song,” he whispered while his head was on her shoulder, still hugging her tightly.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked at the time on her phone. It was less than 30 minutes until midnight. She couldn’t believe a week passed by like a blink of an eye.

She sighed and looked outside the window. One thing she loves about spring nights was the cold spring night breeze. She opened the window of the van, rested her head on the car seat’s head rest and smelled the fresh spring air.

They were on their way to the guy’s dormitory. They were going to welcome Yoongi’s birthday altogether. She was having mixed feelings as of the moment. She was excited and also anxious.

“We’re here!” Nayeon cheered. She and her members then got off the van.

The guys welcomed them into their new dormitory. It was indeed bigger and more spacious than the previous one. This just signified the success of the guys.

She furrowed her brows as she looked around. He wasn’t in the living room with the guys.

She turned to Taehyung. “Eodi?” she didn’t even need to complete her question before Taehyung answered her.

“He’s in his room,” Taehyung stated. “It’s upstairs, the last door to the left,” Taehyung gave out the directions. She nodded to this then went up the stairs.

Waa~ The dormitory was indeed huge. She the lights as she went up the stairs slowly.

She smiled as she passed by the first door. Sin! A sign was on the door. Must be Jin~oppa and Yoongi~oppa’s room. She smiled. Yoongi indeed doesn’t want any other roommate besides Jin.

She walked past the next door. It was on the right. She touched the Ryan sticker pasted on the door. Must be Namjoon~oppa and Taehyung~oppa’s room. She knew the new order of roommates from him.

He didn’t fail to tell her as he was very delighted that he won the rock-paper-scissors game over who’s getting the solo room. He had also told her that their company was moving to a bigger building the next month.

The next door was still on the right and there was a huge J on it. Is this his room? She looked to the left and beamed as she saw the huge sign on it. It read, Golden Closet!

She knocked carefully. After a few seconds, he didn’t answer. She furrowed her brows and knocked one more time. Isn’t he inside?

She then decided to twist the door knob. It’s open! She peeked through the door but didn’t get to see him inside. She opened the door wider and slowly stepped in the room.

She looked around, it indeed was much better than his previous room. Now, he had more space where he could record his songs.

She moved to a corner. Is he recording? She sat down, grabbed the headphones and listened to the music. It was something she hasn’t heard of before. She bopped her head while listening to it.

“What are you doing here?!” she was startled and looked to the side. She immediately took off the headphones.

He rushed to that corner and turned off the music. She bit her bottom lip, confused of why he was suddenly furious. Did I do anything wrong?

“Mianhae,” she immediately stood up. “I was looking for you,” she continued, still biting her bottom lip. He didn’t answer her for a few seconds.

“I’ll just see you downstairs,” she told him and was about to walk out.

“Ani, kajima,” he told her.

“Gwenchana, I’ll just wait for you in the living room with the girls,” she insisted, faking a smile. She couldn’t help but show that she was startled at how he acted.

She heard him sigh. “Jebal?” he asked before holding her hand. She just nodded in reply.

He walked her to his bed and motioned for her to sit and so she did. He grabbed the computer chair and rolled over to her, now he was sitting across her.

She refused to look at him and just looked around his room. It was her first time in his new room as the guys just transferred there a few days ago.

Something caught her attention. She stood up and walked to his bedside table. She smiled as she picked up a photo frame of them together. Beside it was also a photo frame of her alone and another one of him with his family.

“Mianhae,” she turned to look at him. “I was actually working on something and I wanted you to hear it once I finished it,” he revealed.

She sighed and walked towards him. She was still holding the photo frame of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter