Dog Café

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Geojismal” she whispered under her breath as she rolled on her bed. She has been staring at her phone since they arrived from a music show.

They received the 6th win for their new song earlier. Of course, she was grateful for this. They have the greatest fans in the world. They wouldn’t have achieved a lot in just a year if not for their fans. But she still felt like something was lacking.

She laid on her back and held her phone up. She opened it and looked at his phone number in her contact list. She frowned.

He flew to Japan the other day for his group’s official fan meeting yesterday. The last message she received from him was to inform her he already arrived in Japan. That was still the other day! The other day!

She sighed. This was against what he had promised a couple of days ago. She looked at her phone again. She badly wanted to call him. She wanted to press his number already but, no! She held back.

This was so not like them. They haven’t talked for 2 days. She missed him, so bad.

She waited for a few more minutes yet no calls, not even messages. She pouted.

She then later found herself typing his name on search bars to see what he had been up to lately, not that she doesn’t know of course.

What she found just made her more frustrated. There were lots of articles about him, not just simple articles but dating articles! Of all, why those?

There was one saying about how cute his interactions were with some certain girl group member.

Another one was saying that people were convinced he was in a relationship with another girl group member because they wore similar clothes. If only people knew that everything they wore were sponsored or were planned by their stylists.

“Aish! Jjajeungna!” she whined as she turned her phone off and threw it to the bedside table.

I also know how to play your game, you know. She heaved a deep sigh and decided to just sleep things off.

 

 

 

The girls were up early for some more practice before heading to a music show later on the day. They took a short break. She sat on the floor and rested her head against the huge mirror inside their practice room.

“Is something wrong?” Mina, whom she didn’t notice approach her and sat beside her, whispered to her. She looked at Mina and tried to fake a smile.

“You slept late didn’t you?” Mina asked again, she nodded.

“So, what’s making you so upset?” Mina asked, she looked at Mina.

“Geunyang,” she shrugged her shoulders.

“Jimin~oppa said, they’re arriving tonight,” Mina informed her. She just shrugged her shoulders again.

Mina sighed. “Are you sure you don’t want to talk about it?”

She pouted. “Unnie, have you ever read any articles about Jimin~oppa?”

“What kind of articles? Dating articles?”

“Ani, just articles,” she countered.

“I see. You’re jealous, huh?” Mina teased.

“Ani!” she quickly denied and shook her head.

“Been there, done that,” Mina revealed.

“Neh, I have. But most of those articles are just made up, just rumors, no basis,” Mina continued. She nodded.

“If you get jealous over those kinds of stuff, why don’t you just give in already? Say yes to him. Tell him you like him too.” She pouted at Mina’s statement.

“You do know, you still have no right to be jealous, right?” Mina reminded her. She pouted and nodded at the same time.

“I’m… I’m scared,” she confessed.

“Don’t you trust him?”

“I do, of course!” she quickly answered.

“Then?” Mina asked, confused.

“Think about it carefully,” Mina suggested.

They were then called for the continuation of their practice.

 

 

 

Their only schedule for the day was a music show. They again won and everyone celebrated by dining out to eat some delicious meat.

Throughout their dinner, she had noticed Mina kept on glancing at her. Mina seemed like she wanted to ask something but held back since most of their staff were with them.

As soon as they got on their van to head home, she decided to sit with Mina and ask the latter what she had been wanting to tell her.

“Eopseo,” Mina revealed. She raised an eyebrow, not believing.

“Jinjja eopseo!” Mina assured her. She sighed.

“Neh,” she decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter