Ideal Type

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa?” she confirmed, brows furrowed. The visitor scratched his head noticing her reaction.

“Oppa, why are you here?” she asked. The visitor beamed.

“I’m actually here to accompany,” the visitor cut his words and grabbed someone behind him. “Him,” the visitor pointed to the person beside him.

“Tzuyu~yah, annyeong!” the other person greeted her with a huge smile painted on his face. Her furrowed brows slowly disappeared, understanding the situation.

“Annyeonghaseyo Taehyung oppa, Hoseok oppa!” she bowed to the visitors. “Please come in,” inviting the guests inside their dorm.

“But unnie is not home,” she started, informing Hoseok, as they sat on the couch together. Hoseok just pouted at this information.

“Hyung! You always have bad timing!” Taehyung whined. Hoseok just sighed and scratched his head. She beamed watching the 2 guys bicker.

“You see Tzuyu~yah, Hoseok hyung finally realized to make some moves,” Taehyung informed her. This statement made her smile. Finally!

“Can I help you with anything oppa?” she asked. Hoseok just pouted, obviously having second thoughts whether to ask her or not.

“Gwenchanayo oppa, you can ask me anything about unnie,” she assured. Still, Hoseok was too shy to ask her.

“Actually, there is!” Taehyung answered this time. Hoseok glared at him. She just nodded, suggesting the guy to continue.

“I think this will be a long discussion,” Taehyung stated. “Do you have any schedules today?” Taehyung asked.

“Aniyo,” she answered, shaking her head.

“Great! Do you mind talking this over coffee?” Taehyung suggested.

“Geureumyo!” she agreed. “I’ll just go get changed,” she stated, the guys just nodded and waited for her.

 

 

 

“So, where do we start? Hmm..” Taehyung asked.

“Is there anything you want to ask about unnie?” she asked and sipped on her chocolate shake.

They were at a café just nearby Twice’s dorm. They didn’t need any disguise on since it wasn’t a really popular café and they were the only customers at the time.

“Hmmm..” Taehyung placed his thumb and index finger on his chin. “What is Momo’s ideal type?” Taehyung continued, asking in behalf of Hoseok.

“Unnie, always says she likes a guy who eats well,” she answered. Hoseok nodded.

“Aigoo, she must like Jin hyung,” Taehyung expressed. Hoseok glared at him.

“Knowing Momo unnie, she would like someone” she paused to add suspense. She was having fun looking at Hoseok silently listening to what she has to say. It was her first time seeing the guy like this. “Nice,” she continued.

“She must like Jimin,” Taehyung again commented. Hoseok glared at him again.

“Also, someone easy going,” she resumed.

“That’s me!” Taehyung exclaimed, raising his arm and smiling widely.

“Yah!” Hoseok hit Taehyung’s head. She laughed at both guys.

After a few minutes, Hoseok’s phone rang, all three of them stopped talking. Hoseok picked his phone up and placed it on loud speakers.

“Hyung, eodiya?” she knew it was him on the other line.

“At a café, wae?” Hoseok asked.

“Who are you with?” he asked again.

“With Taehyung and a yeoja,” Hoseok answered.

“Yeoja? Nugu?” she knew he was curious on the other line.

“Tzuyu~yah, do you want to eat some snacks?” Taehyung asked innocently. Hoseok facepalmed. Sometimes, Taehyung is just clueless. When Hoseok was trying to make Jungkook curious over the phone, they were already busted.

“Tzuyu?!” she heard him yell over the phone. She smiled secretly to this. “Why is she with you?” he asked again over the phone.

“Aniyo oppa,” she answered Taehyung’s question. She didn’t want to say anything but just listen to whatever Jungkook had to say.

“Geunyang,” Hoseok vaguely answered Jungkook’s question.

“Yah! Hyung!” he exclaimed. “I’ll be there in 5 minutes. Don’t touch nae yeochin!” they then just heard a beep, indicating the phone call has been cut.

Nae yeochin? She smiled thinking of him being possessive again.

 

 

 

The three of them were laughing when Jungkook arrived. He stomped to their table and immediately grabbed Tzuyu’s hand which made her stand.

“Yah!” Taehyung yelled at the newcomer.

“What did you do to her?” he asked.

“We were just talking,” Hoseok countered.

“Ouh, calm down,” she stated and held unto his arm. He immediately calmed down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter