Growth

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He couldn’t help but let go of a smile as he reminisced what happened a week ago. She wasn’t the type to show what she truly felt.

He knew that. Even with her honest nature, she knew how to hide her feelings. But recently, she has been opening up her true feelings for him. He leaned his head on the car’s head rest.

Words. She was never good with words, so was he, but his feelings for her couldn’t be hidden anymore. He took the chance to tell her everything. He actually had expected to be rejected but thankfully, that didn’t happen.

There was no agreement between them, but he was a strong believer of actions speak louder than words. He had done his best to show her how much she meant for him.

Backhugs. His smile grew wider. This must be her favorite gesture. This was how she had been conveying her feelings for him. No spoken words, just actions and these were more than enough.

 “Too happy, aren’t we?” Taehyung who was sitting beside him, teased. He looked at Taehyung then looked away.

“Ani” he tried to deny.

“Aigoo, you’re too obvious, you know!” Jimin exclaimed.

“Uri Kookie has already grown!” Jin commented.

“Hyung!” he protested.

“It’s true, it’s true. Uri Jungkookie has turned from a boy into a man now!” Namjoon agreed.

“He’s the perfect example for our song!” Hoseok expressed.

“Maja! Maja! Growth of a boy to a man,” Yoongi approved.

He just shot a glare to s who were teasing him.

Laughter then erupted inside their van. They were on their way to a music show.

His group’s promotions overlapped with her group’s promotions for about 2 weeks making him extra happy. Getting to see her almost every day energizes him.

It was their final week promoting their current song and album which somehow saddened him. Series of tours and fan meetings outside the country would follow.

 

 

 

As soon as they arrived in the broadcasting station, they got out of the van, greeted a few fans who flocked right outside the building to support them, posed for some cameras and went inside the building together with his group members.

He passed by her group’s dressing room and wanted to knock to say hi. He could hear the girls’ laughters. The girls should have arrived earlier than they did.

“Want to see your vitamin?” Jimin popped by his side and placed an arm on his shoulder. He nodded.

Both guys looked around before knocking. Coast is clear! He beamed at Jimin, the latter nodded. Not many people were present as of the moment.

Jimin then knocked twice. Jihyo opened the door up.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Jihyo greeted both guys before opening the door wider.

Both guys returned the bow to the girl group’s leader then went inside the dressing room.

“Annyeonghaseyo” both guys chorused as they greeted the girls. The girls greeted them in return.

“Yeppeo,” he whispered as he saw her wearing her stage outfit.

“Why are you here?” she asked as he approached her.

“Don’t you want to see me?” he pouted.

“Ani, I was just asking” she mumbled.

“Uri Jungkookie missed you” Jimin answered for him, she blushed deeply and bowed her head.

The girls cooed at how cute both were. Both haven’t said anything to their groups but their group mates weren’t slow to not notice the development in their closeness.

They have been promoting side by side for almost 2 weeks already. Each have afforded some time to visit the other, even just in dressing rooms to cheer one up and wish each group good luck.

“I just wanted to wish you good luck.” he smiled shyly at her.

“Neh, gomawo” she returned the smile.

“Same lame reason,” Jeongyeon whispered, but clear enough for both to hear. Tzuyu glared at her unnie.

“Wae?” Jeongyeon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter