Your Voice

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looked at Mina, waiting for her signal. She was anxious. She was confused how to open the topic up, though she was thankful her unnies were here.

Well, she knew he’ll understand of course but this was sudden and after what happened during the last few days, she didn’t want to be far away from him for long. She sighed.

She felt him hold her hand under the table. She looked at him, he had a concerned look on his face. She gave him a smile and shook her head, mentally telling him, nothing’s wrong & she’s just fine.

They just had dinner. Everyone was famished after all that cleaning. Now, they were all gathered on the dining table having some desserts.

“I’mma sleep some more,” Yoongi excused himself. The girls bowed to the guy who just got up.

“I have some work to do,” Namjoon informed them. “It’s good to see you girls,” he excused himself. The girls bowed to him as well.

“So what made you girls visit suddenly?” Jimin asked.

“Sasil,” Mina started carefully. Jimin turned to her.

“These girls wanted to spend some time with their boyfriends before saying goodbye,” Momo cut Mina off, shrugging her shoulders.

“Goodbye?” the three guys chorused.

“Unnie,” she exclaimed.

Jin cleared his throat. “Taehyung~ah, you should help me clean the kitchen, kaja!” Jin grabbed Taehyung to the kitchen, leaving the 3 couples in the dining area, giving them the space they needed.

“It’s not something big, it’s for work,” Momo informed. The guys nodded.

“Then what is it?” Jimin asked, more like asking Mina, facing her while holding her chin.

“We’re flying to Australia tomorrow,” Mina told them, more like informing Jimin.

“Australia?” Jimin clarified, Mina nodded.

Jungkook faced Tzuyu with raised eyebrows, she just nodded while biting her bottom lip.

“It’s for work and a little vacation,” Momo started. “It’s not a big deal, right?” Momo turned to Hoseok.

“Gwenchana!” Hoseok agreed.

“For how long are you staying there?” Jungkook asked her.

“Just less than a week,” she answered. She saw him pout but was immediately erased with a smile.

“How many days exactly are we talking about?” he asked, squinting his eyes.

“Around 3 – 4 days,” she replied.

“You guys talk like you don’t leave these girls for work,” Momo started complaining.

“We’re just leaving for less than a week yet you always travel for more than a week, even almost a month,” she continued.

Jungkook and Jimin bowed their heads, hearing Momo complain.

“Unnie,” she called Momo out.

“Mwo? It’s true!” Momo pointed out. Momo sighed. “I’m heading home, who’s coming with me?” Momo asked. Hoseok raised an arm. Both girls stayed silent.

“Ok, I’m leaving first. You guys bring these girls back to the dorm safely!” Momo commanded. She then stood up and grabbed her bag in the living room couch.

“Wait for me, I’ll take you home!” Hoseok hurriedly stood up and grabbed his hoodie. Both then went out of the dorm together.

After a considerable time of silence, “so, this is how it feels,” Jimin suddenly spoke. Mina faced him.

“This feeling never actually crossed my mind,” Jimin said, staring at Mina while rubbing her arm up and down.

“We were the ones who usually travel and you girls just stayed here in the country,” Jungkook started. She was still biting her bottom lip.

“We should have anticipated that this time would also come,” he continued.

“It will be just 4 days but it will feel like months for sure,” Jimin expressed.

“We can always do what we usually do when you’re out of the country,” Mina suggested. “We can always have video calls,” she continued, Jimin nodded.

Jimin sighed. “Kaja?” Jimin asked Mina.

“Eodi?” Mina asked.

“You’re here to spend time with us so, let’s do that. Let’s go for a walk?” Jimin suggested, Mina just smiled and nodded.

“Aren’t you going to change? It’s cold outside,” Mina asked.

“Maja!” Jimin then retreated to his room and got changed. He came back to the table in a minute, already wearing a coat.

“Kaja!” Jimin held Mina’s hand, assisting her to stand up.

“We won’t be coming back, so take Tzuyu to her dorm,” Jimin commanded Jungkook.

“Arasso,” he nodded. They then heard the door of the dorm close, indicating both Jimin and Mina had already exited the unit.

She faced him when she heard him sigh, “wae?” she asked concerned.

“I never thought of how you felt whenever I leave the country for some work,” he opened up. He caressed her cheek with one hand while his other hand didn’t leave their intertwined fingers.

“How come you never tell me that this is how you feel whenever I tell you that I’m leaving the country?” he asked.

“I trust you,” she expressed.

“I also do but I don’t trust others,” he said, squinting his eyes.

“Call me whenever you have free time, I’ll pick up for sure,” he declared, she nodded.

“Aren’t you busy too?” she asked.

“We don’t really have much to do for the next couple of days,” he revealed.

He sighed again, “I wanted to spend most of my fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter