Pause

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sat back on his chair, closed his eyes and leaned his head on the chair’s headrest. He had been playing Overwatch the whole day just to take his mind off somewhere else. He heaved a sigh. Wae? He covered his eyes with one arm.

He opened his eyes as he heard his phone beeped. He reached for his phone and noticed that the message was from his group of friends, guy idol friends, all with the same age, the 97 liners.

He furrowed his brows as he saw the photo attached with the message he just received, it said, ‘isn’t she the prettiest?’ The photo was obviously a stolen picture.

Of course she is! If not for another beep from his phone he wouldn’t notice that he was staring at the photo way too long already. It was her photo, his girl’s photo. It was candid but she still looked lovely as always.

He made sure to save the photo before reading the conversation his friends were having.

‘How did you take that photo?’ he too was curious and waited for that friend’s reply.

‘I have my ways,’ that was accompanied by a smiley. His brows furrowed even deeper at his friend’s answer.

He then realized that friend’s group promoted the same time as hers. He let out a deep breath. Those were times when he was busy touring outside the country.

She shouldn’t be left unguarded, he thought to himself while shaking his head. What will you do now? He asked himself.

Another friend had joined the conversation. ‘You’re head over heels for her.’ He didn’t know what to say. He was just reading his friends’ conversation.

‘I guess... I feel like there is an interesting aura around her,’ that friend who’s crushing on his favorite girl replied.

‘She is just silent but she is very beautiful,’ that friend described. You don’t have the slightest idea at how beautiful she really is.

‘I want to get to know her. One day, I’ll make a move on her,’ he felt his ears burning while reading that, he was starting to be on rage.

Let’s see if you can do that. He thought. Not even one of your fingers can touch her. He silently challenged.

His phone then rang. It was his best friend. Thankfully, his best friend had called him, if not, his phone might break as he was gripping it so strongly.

“Mwo?” he asked as he answered the call. The guy on the other line just chuckled at how he answered.

“Yugyeom~ah, wae?” he asked again, irritation noted on his voice.

“You make it sound so obvious that you’re pissed,” Yugyeom said, still chuckling.

“Don’t mind them, you got her already,” Yugyeom’s tone changed as it became serious.

“What are you talking about?” he asked.

“Don’t act as if I don’t know,” Yugyeom reminded him. He sighed. There may be no words said but actions speak louder than words and that was his best friend we’re talking about.

“I know you saw the group chat and I also know that you’re having some monologue while reading it,” he frowned then nodded his head as reply as if his friend could see him.

“You wouldn’t mind others having a little crush on her, don’t you?” Yugyeom asked. He shook his head. He really wouldn’t mind… if only…

“Do you have a problem? Or are you two having some lovers’ quarrel?” he shrugged his shoulders but was still silent.

“I hope I could help you with that but I don’t have the slightest idea about relationships,” Yugyeom consoled.

He stood up as he heard a bang from outside his room, must be from the living room. “Gyeom~ah, I’ll call you later,” he informed.

“Is there something wrong?” Yugyeom asked, worried.

“Ani, I just forgot something,” he said instead to not make his best friend worry more.

“Ouh, arasso. Just don’t mind them,” Yugyeom said referring to their friends before finally hanging up.

 

 

 

He furrowed his brows. “Hyung, wae?” He asked, welcomed by an anxious Jimin. He walked to the living room with his older members.

As he reached the sofa, he sat on the couch with Hoseok and looked at the older guy but he was busy with his phone. Jimin was pacing back and forth around their living room.

He really wasn’t sure what the problem was but seeing Jimin this worried, this must be serious. This was also starting to affect him.

He looked to his side as he heard Hoseok heaved a deep sigh. Hoseok too looked troubled. Of all people, Hoseok was very bright but seeing him affected like this, then it must be something really bad.

He caught Hoseok’s eyes and raised his brows, as if asking for what’s the problem. Hoseok just gave him his phone.

The beating of his heart doubled, no, tripled he would say. His eyes widened reading what was on it.

He gave back Hoseok’s phone and ran to his room to get his phone. He hit #1 from his speed dial. Jebal? He silently prayed. But sadly, he couldn’t connect to the number he was trying to reach.

He dialed the number again, having memorized the digits by heart. Please pick up? He whispered again, closing his eyes. Her phone should be off. He sighed.

He still couldn’t believe what he saw in the news through Hoseok’s phone. His heart pounded even more just by remembering them.

Death threats! There were a lot of death threats aimed at her group. The news said it was mostly directed at Mina which is why he couldn’t paint how worried, anxious and frustrated Jimin looked.

He was already pacing around his room, trying to dial her phone again. He also tried to call her other group members but he couldn’t reach them too. He squat on the floor, please call me. He silently begged, clasping his hands.

He smacked his head remembering what happened a week earlier. This is all your fault!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He couldn’t hold himself from smiling so brightly, he was excited, that is actually an understatement he would say.

Finally, after a week! He was ecstatic at the thought of seeing her again after a week.

Both of them were both really busy but what was ironic was they were both in the same country, not their home country though.

“Aitai,” he looked to his side. He smiled while looking at Jimin on the phone, talking in broken Japanese. It must be Mina he’s talking to.

Aitai, I miss you, I want to see you. He whispered while looking out the window again.

Japan, they’ve been in Japan since last week but they were there for their concert tour. Now, they were given a short break and it was Jimin’s idea to give the girls a surprise visit.

 

 

 

“Kaja!” Jimin exclaimed as they went down the van. He then followed his older members as they go in the hotel the girls were staying at.

Hoseok exci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter