My Only (Jimina)

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, gwenchana?” she looked to the side, her tears were on the verge of falling.

“Tzuyu~yah, an gwenchana,” she answered.

“Try to talk to him,” Tzuyu suggested.

“I did, I called him multiple times but he didn’t answer any of it,” her eyes were starting to well up.

“How long has it been?” Tzuyu asked again.

“Two days since the music festival.”

“I can’t believe hyung can be this difficult on you,” she almost forgot that Jungkook, Tzuyu’s namchin, was with them.

They were currently in the practice room to prepare for their group's performance. Also, she needed to practice for her special stage for the music festival the next day. She was asked to dance ballet for a ballad number.

Ballet. This used to be her element. She studied it for 11 years but stopped to pursue her dreams. She could still remember the things she learned but she knew she needed a lot of practice. She wasn’t confident anymore.

She got her earphones and placed them on each ear. She was listening to the song she needed to dance to the next day.

This song gave her chills. Now, the tears that she had been trying to hide were starting to show, slowly dropping on each side of her cheeks.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They just finished rehearsing for their special stage when she got back to their waiting room to change. Her face lit up as she saw him. He’s still here!

She sat beside him. She poked her arm. “Shall we prepare for the rehearsals of the opening?” she asked him. He didn’t utter a word. What’s wrong?

He just stood up. She followed him. They were heading to the stage. He was really cold at that moment when he was so sweet just before she left for rehearsals.

He must be upset because of the special stage. She sighed at this thought. Myoui Mina! You should have told him about it! She mentally scolded her self.

Both of them were part of the contemporary dance segment of the opening. Good thing Momo was with her, if not, she would have felt suffocated.

After the first round of the rehearsal, she saw him talking to a girl group member. She could clearly see him since he was in front while she was just at their back.

She would be lying if she said that she didn’t feel a sting. This girl group member was really pretty, most male idols would say that she was their ideal type. She also knew that some fans were shipping her with him, Jimin, the guy she adored.

 

 

 

He had been giving her the cold treatment ever since the rehearsals up to the beginning of the festival. She caught a chance to talk to him at the middle of the show.

“Can we talk?” she asked.

“I still have to prepare for our group’s performance,” he answered, so coldly she almost shivered. She just nodded in acknowledgement before he left her.

 

 

 

The guys of BTS came to visit her group after the festival. There she confirmed why he was upset.

Both groups chatted and ate a little before leaving.

She purposefully waited for him who was the last to leave the room.

“Can we talk?” she asked, more like begged.

“About what?” he was still so cold to her.

“You lied and broke your promise,” he stated before she could even talk.

“Mianhae,” she apologized.

He sighed. “Let’s think about this,” he told her.

“What... What do you mean?” she asked, confused.

He sighed again. “Let’s talk about this next time,” he said before leaving her in the room.

Tears started to well up in her eyes as she sat on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Unnie, gwenchana?” she felt someone tapping her back. She opened her eyes slowly.

“Unnie, gwenchana?” it was Tzuyu. She then remembered that she was actually at the practice room waiting for her other group members for practice.

“Unnie, you were crying,” Tzuyu said, extremely worried.

“Tzuyu~yah,” she called.

“I need to talk to him!” she exclaimed.

“Are you sure?” Tzuyu asked, she nodded. She had made her decision and it was final. She was determined to end this argument before the night ends.

“Where is he?” she asked Jungkook.

“I think he’s with his friends,” the guy replied. “But he’ll be practicing tonight,” Jungkook continued.

“Let’s wait until later, besides we still have practice,” Tzuyu stated as a matter of fact. She wanted to talk to him now but she knew work comes first so she just nodded to Tzuyu’s suggestion.

 

 

 

She breathed deeply, she was extremely nervous, her heart pounding. They were in a cab, making their way to BigHit Ent.’s building.

“Unnie, gwenchana?” Tzuyu, whom she requested to accompany her, asked.

She nodded, “I need to talk to him no matter what.”

“What if we’ll let Jungkook talk to him first before you do so?” Tzuyu suggested, looking at both her and Jungkook since Tzuyu was in the middle.

“We can do that,” Jungkook agreed. She just nodded at this.

After a few more minutes, they arrived at BigHit Ent.’s building. She took a few deep breaths before she nodded at her companions, signaling they could go in now.

She felt Tzuyu hold her hand, most probably to give her strength. Tzuyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter