No More Secrets

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu~yah,” Jihyo called out.

“Neh unnie?” she asked, lifting her head after gulping some water.

They were currently having their breakfast. She wasn’t really in the mood to eat but she needed some energy for tonight’s event.

“Can you ask Jungkook to be early for the special stage rehearsal later?” her unnie continued. She raised an eyebrow at this.

“Why can’t you ask him?” she retorted. “I thought you had a chat group?” she continued.

“Ouh, maja!” Jihyo exclaimed and got her phone. She just sighed and continued eating.

 

 

 

She was the last one to get off from their van.

“Aren’t you getting off yet?” Mina asked.

“I am,” she answered immediately.

“I just wanted to thank you for the favor you and Jungkook did for me and Jimin,” she smiled at her unnie’s statement.

She saw what happened the previous night and she was deeply touched.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m glad they’re finally fine now,” she uttered.

“What did you say?” he asked, this made her brows furrow.

“Yah! I’ve been talking to you for a while now and yet you weren’t listening the whole time!” she complained, stomping her feet.

“Ani, I was!” he tried to defend himself.

“Geojismal,” she glared at him.

They were walking to an empty practice room. They had actually followed Mina when she left them at the elevator. Just in case things wouldn’t turn out fine then someone would have Mina’s back.

Luckily, everything turned out good. She even almost cried at what she witnessed.

He opened the door for her and both sat at the couch.

“What do you want to drink?” he asked her, she just shrugged her shoulders.

He sighed and left her, probably getting some drinks. She saw him leave his phone at the couch he sat on.

She furrowed her brows remembering how preoccupied he was with his phone since early today.

She then saw it blinked, once, twice with different names. It must be a group chat. She leaned closer to peek at the messages.

She was never the nosy girlfriend since he had always told her everything she needed to know but she couldn’t help but be curious.

His phone blinked again, isn’t that a girl’s name?

She immediately sat straight as soon as she heard the door open.

He sat next to her, opened a bottle of chocolate drink and gave it to her. She just accepted it.

He sighed, grabbed his phone and gave it to her as well. Her brows furrowed as soon as he did this.

“You can check my phone all you want, if you want to,” he told her. Right then, she knew he saw her peeking at his phone.

She shook her head, “ani, gwenchana,” she told him. She then drank from her chocolate drink.

“You know Minwoo~hyung and Yugyeom are my closest friends right?” he started, taking a hold of her hand. She nodded as reply.

“Now, I’ve made friends with the other 97 liners since we’re performing tomorrow night,” he continued. She just nodded.

Girls. Indeed, there are girls. She knew who the 97 liners were since 2 of her unnies were part of that line.

“I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you beforehand,” she just gave him a lopsided smile. How long has he been keeping this from her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What are you thinking of so deeply?” her unnie asked.

“Eopseo,” she answered. She saw her unnie sighed and went in the van.

“Do you want to talk about it?” concern was evident in her unnie’s eyes.

“Unnie, aren’t you a part of the 97 liners chat group?” she started.

“Ouh, wae?” her unnie asked.

“Who’s in that chat group?” she carefully asked.

“Don’t you know? I think you do,” Mina teased, she pouted.

“Didn’t he tell you about it?” Mina continued.

“He did after I found out,” she looked down and played with her fingers.

“Isn’t it great that he has more friends now?” her unnie asked again.

“It is but I’m not quite sure what to feel about it,” she confessed, biting her bottom lip after.

She felt her phone vibrated. She looked at it, it was him again. She wasn’t sure if she should answer it or not.

“He had been calling you and you’ve been avoiding him,” Mina stated as a matter of fact. She bit her bottom lip again and nodded.

“I was like that at first too when I found out that Jimin has been going out with his friends but good thing he never failed to inform me,” Mina expressed.

“Trust him,” Mina told her. “You know him more than anyone does.”

Their conversation was cut when they heard the van opened. “Aren’t you getting off?” Chaeyoung asked both girls. Both nodded and got off the van.

 

 

 

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Their special stage along with the 3 most popular girl groups at the moment just ended.

They performed a minute of their song, also the other girl groups, then all 4 groups paid a tribute to one of the most popular girl groups of all time. She enjoyed that performance so much.

Now, they just finished preparing for their next stage. She was wearing a black cape over her outfit for latter’s performance.

The monitor in their room was on, she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter