Epilogue

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 5 years…

 

BREAKING NEWS: BTS’ JUNGKOOK & TWICE’S TZUYU ARE CONFIRMED TO BE DATING!

          A news has circulated that BTS’ Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook and TWICE’s Beautiful Maknae Chou Tzuyu are reported to be dating. Now, both their agencies have confirmed the news and hope for their fans’ support.

 

BTS’ JEON JUNGKOOK AND TWICE’S CHOU TZUYU SPOTTED TOGETHER!

          BTS’ Jeon Jungkook and Twice’s Chou Tzuyu were spotted together at Incheon airport arriving from Taiwan. It was believed that they were from Tainan, Tzuyu’s hometown to meet her parents. The two were reported to have been dating 3 months ago. Reports say that they’ve been together for a long while now but both their agencies didn’t specify any dates. Netizens say that both have been seeing each other for years now.

 

ARE BTS’ JEON JUNGKOOK AND TWICE’S CHOU TZUYU GETTING MARRIED?

          BTS’ youngest member Jeon Jungkook and Twice’s youngest member Chou Tzuyu were seen shopping together in a famous mall. Some speculate that they are now planning to get married soon. Some also said that they went to Tainan last month to talk about their upcoming wedding. To the fans’ dismay, this isn’t happening anytime soon as both their agencies proved the rumors wrong.

Jungkook admitted in one interview that he has been seeing Tzuyu for years now but didn’t specify the exact date and time. While Tzuyu had kept her silence regarding the matter. A lot are supporting both’s relationship however there are still some who are against them. Both their agencies warned to be filing a lawsuit against malicious commenters regarding both artists.

 

 

He smirked while scrolling his phone. Another news has been spreading but he’s just shrugging his shoulders over it.

This isn’t the first time a news of them has spread. The first one was 5 months ago. It was a rumor of their relationship. Then after a month, their agencies confirmed it. Their producer wasn’t surprised anymore as they were already the 3rd couple to be announced to the public.

A year ago, Jimin and Mina were caught on a date. Jimin had been visiting Mina. Unluckily one evening, the paparazzi were present and had recognized Jimin outside Twice’s dorm. They both just admitted to it. Both producers and directors of their agencies were furious as to why they kept it a secret from the heads.

A few months after, Momo had confessed to their agency’s executive producer after BTS and Twice worked together for a commercial. Hoseok and Momo failed to be discreet during the shoot which lead to reporters speculating. Their relationship was then revealed a week after that.

“Aren’t you bored?” that broke his train of thoughts. He gave his warmest smile as he faced the owner of that voice. It was from no other than his one and only angel.

“Ani,” he answered as he shook his head.

He extended his arm to reach one of her arms. He then grabbed her by hand making her sit on his lap. He was sitting on one of the makeup chairs in the dressing room.

“Yah,” she hit his chest. She tried to stand up but he tightened his hold of her. Her eyebrows met. Looking at how cute she was now, he gave her a peck on the lips.

“Don’t worry, I talked to your manager. He’s outside guarding,” he whispered to make her feel at ease.

“You!” she exclaimed while pointing at him. He just gave her a playful smile and shrugged his shoulders. She sighed and shook her head at what she heard from him.

After almost 6 years in a relationship with her, he already knew his ways.

“Aren’t you done yet?” he asked. He actually just came at the site of her CF shoot to visit her. He was then asked to wait for a couple of minutes before the break as he arrived.

She pouted and shook her head to answer his question. He gulped while looking at her pout. This was temptation for him.

“Oppa!” she called. This word was like her endearment to him. She only calls him that when they were alone.

He couldn’t resist anymore and leaned to close their gap. He nibbled her lower lip then her upper lip. She returned his kisses with the same fervor. Her fingers were playing with his hair while her hands were massaging her waist.

She broke the kiss. Their foreheads were leaning against each other as they tried to catch their breaths.

She still manages to take his breath away. He was sure that no other girl would be able to do this. Even after years of being in a relationship, his heart would pound triple times just by the sight of her.

“I wanna take you away from here,” he whispered.

“Andwae,” she told him which made him pout. She giggled while looking at him sulk. Her giggles just make him smile. They were like music to his ears.

She stood up and faced him, her back leaning against the makeup table. “What were you looking at?” she asked as she peeked through his phone.

His brows met as she picked his phone up. “Jeon Jungkook!” she yelled in surprise. He just raised his brows at her. She stood up from his lap, faced him with both arms crossed.

“What is the meaning of this?” she asked, showing him the article he was reading earlier. He shrugged his shoulders, with his hands in the air indicating he had nothing to do with it.

“I agreed to reveal our relationship to the public months ago. Now, what’s with the marriage rumors?” she asked, upset.

She has always been keen with being careful with their actions in public. He knew her concern, she didn't want to destroy his image to his fans. She actually didn’t want to reveal their relationship at first but he had successfully convinced her to do so as it was bound to happen.

“Why aren’t we?” he . He knew she was kind of upset but being playful was his usual way to calm her down.

“No! I mean yes!” she answered still with a high pitch.

“So? What’s the problem?” he asked.

“That’s not going to happen until 4 years’ time,” she tried to explain her point. She was trying to calm herself down.

“No, 2 years,” he teased again.

“4!” she reiterated.

“2!” he answered back. She eyed him. “I said 4!” he took back what he said earlier.

“But aren’t we telling the fans?” he asked, in his defense.

“We are. When the date’s near,” she stated. He nodded.

“Look, you know I love you and I'll support whatever your decision would be but I think it would be better to tell our fans earlier so as they could prepare. You know how they are,” he tried to explain his point.

“I ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter