Tsundere

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She took her earphones out with a huge smile painted on her face. She just heard his latest cover and her heart swelled while listening to it.

He indeed has such a beautiful voice, just like the title of the song. What she knew was this was his present to his fans for his high school graduation, the next day.

She bit her bottom lip, she badly wanted to congratulate him on that day. He had struggled to make this happen, even postponing for a year due to his busy schedule.

She sighed, she’ll call him once she arrives at their dorm. She looked to her left side as she felt someone poking her. She raised her eyebrows as to ask why.

“Did you hear it yet?” Mina asked.

“Neh, unnie,” she answered while nodding. “He made it for his fans,” she continued. Mina sighed at what she said.

“Uri Tzuyu’s either slow or just innocent,” Nayeon who was seated at her right, commented.

“Unnie, wae?” she asked, confused.

“Geunyang,” Nayeon shrugged her shoulders. She then pat Tzuyu’s head, “you’ll figure it out soon.” She pouted at her unnie’s actions.

She felt her phone vibrated while she was entering their dorm. They just arrived from a photoshoot. She smiled while looking at the caller before answering the call.

“Are you sure?” this was what welcomed her. She bit her bottom lip. She knew they had a schedule the next day, on top of that, she needed to go to school too but she also wanted to be present on his special day.

“Mianhae,” she said slowly while biting her bottom lip, anticipating to hear a sigh from him. Indeed, she was right. He sighed deeply.

“Arasso,” she was sure there was a hint of disappointment in his voice, not just a hint but he was really disappointed. She pouted after realizing this. She then heard the phone beeped. He hung up first, something he rarely does.

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she greeted as she entered their van.

“Annyeong Tzuyu~yah,” Sana greeted her.

Their manager with Sana and Mina had come to pick her and Chaeyoung up from school for their next schedule.

“Why the long face?” Mina asked her as she sat down beside Mina. She just gave a lop-sided smile and shook her head.

She rested her head on the chair's head rest and looked at the window beside her. The graduation ceremony should be starting by now. She sighed at that thought.

“Do you think he likes seeing you sad?” this caught her attention and looked at the other side. Mina gave her a sweet smile making her smile in return.

“For whom do you think is the song he uploaded last night?” Mina asked again.

“His fans?” she answered, questioningly.

“Just his fans?” Mina clarified. She shrugged her shoulders.

“Who do you think was there for him when he needed some cheering up? Who makes him smile like no one else can?” Mina reminded her. This produced a bright smile from her.

“Geunde,” she bit her bottom lip. “I can’t be there for him to congratulate him on his graduation,” her bright smile earlier changed to a pout.

“Jinjja?” Mina asked, she nodded.

“Manager~oppa,” Mina called their manager.

“Neh?” their manager answered.

“Where’s the location of the next schedule?” Mina asked.

Her eyes widened hearing their manager’s answer. It’s nearby his school!

“What time is our call time?” Mina asked their manager again.

“It’s still at 2. We’re grabbing lunch before going to the location,” their manager informed them.

“Oppa, hoksi, could we just grab some take-out, eat here in the van and just head to the salon to get our makeup done?” Mina requested. The three girls looked at her. Sana and Chaeyoung immediately got what Mina wanted to happen.

“Ouh, neh oppa, maja!” Chaeyoung agreed.

“It’s still 10 in the morning and were almost there,” Sana retorted.

What will she ever do without her members? She was thankful how her group members go out of their ways just to help her.

“Geurae, if that’s what you want,” their manager agreed. She wasn’t sure how things would turn out but so far, things are going her way and she is very excited.

They grabbed some chicken for take-out and ate in the van. She was carefully looking at the places they’re passing by. They were on their way to the salon.

“Why didn’t you eat with us at the restaurant?” Jihyo asked them. Jihyo had arrived with the 4 remaining girls.

“Geunyang, we just wanted to get here first,” Mina reasoned out. Jihyo’s brows were in a knot. Mina looked at the staff around and when there was no one around she had managed to whisper to the other girls their reason. The 5 girls nodded in unison.

She was sitting by the side of the salon, waiting for her turn. She glanced at the clock and saw the time. The ceremony must be over by now. She sighed.

“Do you want to go there?” Jihyo who sat beside her, asked. She looked at their leader with pleading eyes.

“Ka! We’ll cover up for you for the mean time,” Jihyo told her.

“You can’t go on like that during the shoot,” Momo told her while handing her Momo’s hoodie, telling her to wear it. She immediately wore it over her uniform.

“Maja! You don’t look good when you’re worried,” Jeongyeon informed them, handing her a mask and some sunglasses. She smiled looking at what her members had done for her.

“Gomawo,” she sincerely thanked them.

“Be here in an hour,” Nayeon commanded. She nodded to this before finally wearing the mask and the glasses Jeongyeon lended her.

She tiptoed her way out of the salon but her group members had managed to steal their manager’s attention for her to get out safely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter