To You

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She raised her brows trying to signal something to him. She saw his eyes moved to look at what she was trying to show. He pouted as he got what she was referring to then shook his head.

She raised her brows again at him, still telling him the same thing. He still pouted and shook his head again. She found it cute and giggled inwardly before giving him a straight face.

“Loosen it,” she strictly commanded. He just pouted.

“Do it,” she told him. He bowed his head and loosened his grip. She was talking about him holding her hand. She then got her hand away from him.

“You know we shouldn’t be doing this,” she told him.

“I wasn’t doing anything,” he defended.

“No skin ship, remember?” he shook his head hearing her statement. He then quickly grabbed her hand and held it even tighter than earlier.

“Shiro,” he said, holding one of her hands with both of his hands. It was as if a lollipop was taken away then given back to a little boy. She sighed at his actions.

“We should act like were just friends, remember?” she reminded him.

“But we aren’t just friends,” he stated, sulking.

“Yah, I’m still on a dating ban!” she reminded him. He pouted.

“But we really aren’t just friends,” he pouted.

“Besides, no one can see us, no one’s around,” he said while looking around. They were at a practice room inside his company building. She also looked around before looking at him.

She sighed. Maja! The others had left both of them to get some takeout. They were alone, squatting by the corner of the practice room. Their backs leaning on the mirror.

“But still,” she was about to oppose and reason out when he gave her a sudden peck on the lips, leaving her speechless.

After a few seconds, she just realized what he did. She smacked his chest, “yah!”

“No one’s around,” he just shrugged his shoulders then stole another kiss from her. He just never fails to give her butterflies in her stomach.

“Ara,” she gave in then silently giggled. He beamed at her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

 

‘No limit in the sky

That I won't fly for ya

No amount of tears in my eyes

That I won't cry for ya, oh no

With every breath that I take

I want you to share that air with me

There's no promise that I won't keep

I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep’

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bogoshipo,” she thought she heard his voice as she felt something on her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes to be welcomed by his warm smile.

She felt his warm fingers tuck some of her hair behind her ear. She smiled at his sweet gesture.

They had made up a few hours ago and she sure was happy they had finally talked.

“Bogoshipo,” he mouthed. She smiled and nodded at him. He hugged her with one arm as she was lying on his other arm, making it her pillow. She then moved closer to him, resting her head on his chest, cuddling.

She felt like they could stay like this forever. Ever since they were locked up by their members inside her room, both never attempted to go out. They had missed each other so much, this was what they needed.

Both were staring deeply into each other as she watched him move slowly towards her, she was about to close her eyes.

To their dismay, they heard a knock from outside. It got their attention, both looked at the direction towards the door.

“Hey lovebirds! Time to go out of that room!” it was Namjoon.

“Wae hyung?” he whined. She smirked at his reaction.

“It’s important!” it was Jihyo this time. Both their eyes met hearing that.

“Unnie?” she called out.

“Can’t it wait hyung?” he asked.

“It’s important!” Namjoon emphasized. She looked at him and signaled that they should be getting out of the room already. He pouted.

“We’re coming unnie,” she informed. She stood up and offered her hand to help him get up only to be pulled by him with her landing on his body, their lips just inches apart.

She loved how he was staring at her, she could see the affection in his eyes. He was starting to lean closer to her again.

“You two better hurry up,” Namjoon yelled from outside the room. He sighed then furrowed his brows. She immediately got up and he followed.

She opened the door for them. “Unnie, what’s the matter?” she asked as soon as she got outside.

“We have a problem,” she furrowed her brows. Jihyo had a worried face on, this should be something serious.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry guys but you’ve got to lie low for now,” Seokjin suggested with a sad face on.

“What do we do?” Jimin asked, feeling helpless.

She bit her bottom lip, she too didn’t know what to do. Her train of thoughts was cut when she felt him tighten his grip on her hand even more. He was trying to help her ease her anxiety.

Namjoon stood up and walked to the center of the room with Seokjin, Yoongi, Jihyo and Jeongyeon. “You just have 2 choices how to solve this problem,” Namjoon said.

She was seated on the couch with him, Jungkook, with Jimin and Mina, and Hoseok and Momo. All four had their heads bowed down. Taehyung along with the other girls were squatting on the living room floor.

“It’s either you break up,” Yoongi suggested.

“No!” Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok chorused in reply to what Yoongi said.

“Or pretend like you don’t know each other,” Jeongyeon suggested this time.

“We can do that!” Hoseok presented.

“As long as no break ups will happen,” Jimin supported. Mina and Momo nodded in agreement.

“But that includes, no skin ship,” Taehyung said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Andwae!” the three guys opposed again in chorus.

“Look, all three of you know that these girls are still on a dating ban,” Namjoon scolded the three guys.

“Now, everyone in our company, most especially Park Jinyoung PD~nim now has a hint on some of us having boyfriends and are dating,” Jihyo stated the bad news.

“He even announced that he’d never want to see us go out dating,” Jeongyeon informed, making everyone even sadder.

“The dating ban is one of the rules on our contract we must follow,” Dahyun reminded the girls. This made her pout.

“PD~nim even said that he also didn’t want the Got7 guys to date even when their dating ban is almost over,” Nayeon said with worry, maybe thinking about his childhood friend, Bambam.

“PD~nim is like a father to us, we should understand why he feels that way,” Chaeyoung defended. Everyone understood Chaeyound’s point. She also nodded to this.

“So, what do we do? Or what should you guys do?” Yoongi asked.

“We have created a great friendship and breaking that up isn’t a good choice,” Namjoon started. “We need your cooperation in order to preserve that,” Namjoon continued talking to the three pairs of lovers.

“Pretend like you’re not connected romantically and avoid each other at all costs,” Taehyung reiterated.

“Or pretend that you’re just friends,” Seokjin told them.

“We know it would be difficult at first but this is what you should do to preserve everything you have right now. Can you do this?” Namjoon explained.

She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. After that long fight, this happened. She sighed then nodded.

She turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter