Hold On

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She felt her chest. She turned around and walked the opposite side of the room. She stomped her feet hard, trying to calm herself. But she just couldn’t calm down.

She paced around her room again, trying to relax. Her heart was pounding even faster as each second passed. She bit her thumb, concern can be read all over her face.

“The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area,” she sighed after hearing this. “Please try your call later,” she then pressed the end call button.

She had been trying to contact him ever since she had read the news this morning but her calls just wouldn’t connect. Eodiga? She bit her bottom lip, worried about him.

Tzuyu, you deserve this. She scolded herself after realizing how many times she had ignored him.

“Tzuyu~yah,” she faced the person who called her. It was Mina, peeking through her room’s door.

“Unnie wae?” she asked.

“Still trying to contact him?” Mina asked. She bit her bottom lip and slowly nodded. It had been 3 hours already.

“Jimin~oppa told me that they were meeting their PD and CEO today, maybe, they’re still at the meeting,” Mina informed. Her brows furrowed at what she heard.

Meeting with the PD? Her heart raced at that thought. She dropped herself and sat on her bed.

“Geokjeongma,” Mina expressed. Eottoke? How not to worry?

“The guys told us everything will be fine,” Mina assured her. I hope so. She secretly prayed.

“Also, get some food in the kitchen. You haven’t eaten breakfast. Also, the girls prepared us lunch,” Mina requested. She just nodded. Mina then left her in her room.

Na ttaemun-e. This is all because of me. She covered her face with both her hands. She already felt like crying, thinking she had placed everyone in a difficult situation.

She looked at her phone. One more. She whispered before dialing his number again. Still the same. “Please call me, jebal” she decided to leave him a voice message instead.

She laid on her bed, covered her eyes with both her hands. Jebal.

 

 

 

She felt something warm on her face and slowly opened her eyes. Did I fall sleep? She was still in her room. Why did it feel like someone was watching me? She sat up and looked around. Alone.

She peeked through the window, it was getting dark. It’s almost past sunset. Maja! She immediately grabbed her phone. None. No phone calls. She frowned. Not even a message.

She felt sick staying in the dorm. She stood up and grabbed her hoodie and mask then wore them. As soon as she stepped out of her room, she heard her group members’ giggles.

“Oh good, you’re awake!” Jeongyeon exclaimed.

“Unnie, kalkeyo,” she asked for permission. “I’ll be back soon.”

“But Tzuyu!” she heard Mina’s voice, but she immediately walked out of the door.

She smelled the fresh air as she got out of their dorm. She felt a little better. She breathed deeply before running to where she thought she would feel better.

She needed some time to think. She needed to get away a little. She needed some time out from all of these.

She inhaled deeply as she arrived. She looked around, the park was empty. She then headed to one of the swings where a good view of the city was visible.

She sat on one of the swings and rocked the swing lightly. It was good to have a place like this park as a hideout. It wasn’t really hidden but considering the fact that only a few people go there, then it is somehow a secret.

She looked straight to the view. Areumdawo. A smile formed on her lips as she saw how beautiful Seoul was. It was already twilight and soon lights will fill the beautiful city which will add to its beauty.

“I knew you’d be here!” that voice. She turned and saw the face she had been wanting to see.

She watched him walk slowly to her. As soon as he got near her, she couldn’t help herself but bow her head in embarrassment for her actions.

She saw him squat in front of her. He had a worried gaze on his eyes. Eye bags. There were dark circles surrounding his eyes, indicating that he too didn’t have a good sleep.

She cut their stare and looked away. She felt him cupping her chin and made her look at him.

“Tell me, what’s the problem?” he asked lovingly. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head. He gave her a smile. It was rather a sweet one. How could you still smile at a time like this?

“Tell me, jebal?” he begged. She shook her head but her eyes were betraying her as they started to water. Tears then fell slowly, one by one from her eyes.

“Mianhae,” she managed to say softly, almost inaudible but enough for him to hear.

He immediately wrapped her into a tight hug. Her head on his shoulder. She was trying her best to hide her face using his shoulder. She could feel him caressing her back and just letting her cry it all out.

 

 

 

Her breathing was now getting lighter. She was feeling better after all that crying. She slowly lifted her head up. The surroundings had already turned dark. How long did I cry? She bowed her head.

She heard him tsked which got her attention and looked at him. “Don’t hide your face,” he started. “This beautiful face doesn’t deserve to be hidden,” he continued. She bit her bottom lip.

“Mianhae,” she apologized again.

“Please don’t be, jebal,” he begged. She looked at him. Sincerity can be read in his eyes.

She shook her head. “Na ttaemun-e,” she started but was cut by him. “Shh..”

“Please don’t blame yourself,” he r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter