With A Smile

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smiled at her reflection. It was the first day of their two day concert. She just finished being prepped.

“Aigoo, there are those who have nothing to do,” Sana commented while reading something on her phone.

“So what if Tzuyu did gain weight?” Sana exclaimed. She sighed hearing her unnie.

“Unnie, you should stop,” Chaeyoung scolded.

“Mian,” Sana then kept her phone.

“Gwenchana?” Dahyun who was beside her, asked. She smiled and nodded.

With all the great things that happened to her recently, she can’t be bothered with these negativity. Plus, she has great people behind her and most of all she has him.

She held the necklace he gave her before then blushed remembering what he did a few days ago.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She pouted while looking at her phone. 1 day. 24 hours and an hour to be exact. It’s been a day since he and his group had arrived from Japan.

How did she know? Her Momo~unnie couldn’t stop talking about how sweet her boyfriend, Hoseok, was and how cute their date was.

“Tzuyu, are you listening?” she looked to the person beside her and smiled.

“Neh unnie,” she nodded.

“I just couldn’t believe that Hoseok~oppa could be that sweet,” then there goes her unnie again.

She sighed. He did message her but it was just to inform her that they were back in Seoul. Don’t you want to meet? She pouted at that thought.

“Are you meeting again today?” Jeongyeon, who just went inside the room, asked. Jeongyeon then sat beside them.

“Ani, it’s their anniversary celebration tomorrow. They need to practice the whole day today,” Momo informed. Hearing that, her pout became a frown.

She looked at her phone again. Not even 1 message? She couldn’t allow this. She breathed in and out. If he was not going to call her then she will.

“Unnie, chakanman,” she excused herself as her unnies nodded.

She went out of the room and tried calling him. It just kept on ringing. Her eyebrows met as soon as she heard the voicemail prompt, she then cut the call. She sighed.

She looked to the side as she heard their door open. “Tzuyu, annyeong,” it was Mina.

“Annyeong unnie,” she greeted with a lopsided smile. “Eodi?” she didn’t want to ask as she already had a hint where her unnie was from, noticing Mina’s glowing eyes.

“I went out with Jimin~oppa for brunch,” she knew it! She sighed again hearing that.

“Are you still meeting him later?” she asked again. Maybe, I can thirdwheel later? Then I could see him? She thought, feeling a little desperate.

“Ani,” Mina answered sadly. “They have practice later for tomorrow’s event,” Mina informed her. She nodded as if she didn’t hear that from Momo.

“Haven’t Jungkookie called you yet?” Mina asked. She just shrugged her shoulders.

“I clearly told him to call you,” she thought she heard Mina whisper.

“Neh?” she asked again. She looked at her unnie who already changed her shoes to slippers.

“Nothing,” Mina answered. She furrowed her brows. She was sure she heard Mina say something.

“Don’t worry too much,” Mina walked to her. “There’s nothing you should worry about. You know your boyfriend never gets satisfied. He should be practicing really hard right now,” Mina continued while patting her shoulder.

Not even a single call? She sighed while thinking about that. She looked at her unnie before nodding and giving a small smile.

She quietly went to their balcony. She looked up, she smiled seeing the weather was great. She then looked at the streets. Most people were rushing, probably to catch the last bus and be with their families.

18. She was turning 18 in over 24 hours. Time flew fast. She could still remember how she was scouted to join her company now.

That overwhelming feeling she had when she was chosen to join Twice. It wasn’t possible if not for her supporters. They were her source of strength aside from her family and friends.

She felt teary eyed missing her family way back home. Still, there were people who are struggling to fulfill their dreams. One or two of those walking in the streets are having tougher problems than she does.

 

Many people on the street heading somewhere
All walking with haste; everyone lives on like that
Deep within their hearts, they have their own painful stories
They have at least one; everyone lives on like that

 

 

 

 

“Xie xie ni Mama,” she said on the phone. “Wo ai ni,” she made sure to say it before hanging up.

If not for her parents, who else would remember it? Your fans, pabo! She smacked her forehead lightly. Yes, she had her fans.

She looked to the side of her desk. She sighed. There was another person she wanted to remember it, a very special person.

Do you still remember it? She grabbed that photo of them together.

“Tzuyu~yah!” someone was outside her dorm, knocking.

“Neh?” she placed back the photo she was holding before walking to the door.

“Aren’t you coming with us?” Mina asked.

“Ouh! Maja! Chakanman, I’ll just get my bag,” she quickly grabbed her bag then went out.

 

 

 

“Are you sure we can go in at this rate?” Mina asked Momo worriedly.

“Let me call oppa,” Momo said before hitting her speed dial.

Wow! She mentally exclaimed while looking at the crowd outside. There sure was a lot of people. This year has been great for his group. They have hit it bigger this year and there’s no stopping them.

“Manager~oppa is waiting, there he is!” Momo excitedly pointed.

“Ahjussi, could you please drive us there?” Mina asked the cab driver politely. The cab driver followed.

 

 

 

“I thought we’d never get in,” Mina stated.

“Kamsahamnida oppa,” Momo thanked and bowed to the guys’ manager.

“Kamsahamnida,” Mina and Tzuyu chorused then also bowed.

The manager bowed. “The boys are in that room,” he informed, pointing to the waiting room door before leaving them. The girls nodded and bowed to the older guy.

They went to the door silently. Momo knocked lightly. Taehyung opened up for them.

“Look who’s here!” Taehyung exclaimed to the guys, opening the door wide.

“Momoring!” Hoseok hopped his way to Momo. Momo had a huge grin.

“Minari!” Jimin walked to Mina with arms wide, hugging her as he reached her to which Mina didn’t even bother to protest.

She raised an eyebrow as she noticed him having no plans to welcome her. Really? She looked down, playing with the sling of her bag.

She felt a warm hand catch hers. She looked up to see his smiling face but she could recognize in his eyes that he was tired.

He walked her to the couch and sat beside her. She looked at him. He smiled at her, she returned it.

“Jungkookie, do you remember the steps after this?” Jin asked.

“Hyung, I already taught you that just an hour earlier,” Jungkook reprimanded. He scratched the back of his neck before sighing.

He held her hand, asking her permission to leave. She smiled and nodded as reply.

“Tzuyu~yah, could you go with me to the washroom?” Momo whispered. She nodded.

 

 

 

“Why’d you bring her here?” she furrowed her brows as soon as she heard his voice, opening the door a little, abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter