Official Meeting

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breathing heavily, sweat falling slowly down his face, he slowly sat on one of the couches inside their practice room. It was one of those days when they practiced from dusk ‘til dawn.

They had come back with their 2nd album and they wanted everything to be perfect. There should be no room for mistakes.

They were given a few minute break, just enough for them to catch their breaths and take a sip of water.

He heard his phone beeped. A text message.

‘So if you saw a pretty girl after school, would you really just ignore her?’ He smiled seeing her message. She must have seen one of those interviews his group had.

Aniyo, not unless if it was you. ‘ Neh~ it’s true.’ He typed a reply and sent it.

“Jungkook~ah, could you get me a bottle of water?” Yoongi asked him. He stood up and do as he was told.

There are times that he just hated being the youngest. But what can he do, Yoongi’s being his lazy self again, slacking off on one of the couches.

He grabbed 2 bottles of water and handed one to his hyung. Taehyung playfully got the other bottled water he got for himself.

“Hyung!” he complained.

“Why do you always play favoritism? I’m your hyung too!” Taehyung retorted.

He just shook his head. He went back across the practice room to get another bottle.

“Jungkook~ah, get me one too,” Jimin ordered. He grabbed a bottle.

“Hyung!” He tossed it to Jimin and the latter caught it. He may be the maknae but he was playful too.

While walking on his way back across the room, he heard his phone beeped once again. It must be her.

‘Tss… So impenetrable!’ He beamed at her reply. She knew him all too well.

He was about to type a message for her yet he received another one from her.

‘That day, why did you approach me then?’ He was rather shock by her message. Pabo. You should know the answer.

He opened his bottled water and drank from it. He was thinking what to reply. Knowing her, it must have taken a lot of courage to ask that. Why does she have to be so clueless though?

He smiled remembering that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was one of those rare times that they were given time to themselves. For him, it was a day where he wanted to lay all day on his bed and rest. He still had classes the next day and endless practice of course.

He turned to the side as he heard his stomach grumbled. They had an early dinner, now he was left hungry.

He was with 2 of the members in their dorm, the 4 other members were either out with friends or for differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter