Chapter 85

Lovely Marriage

One Month Later

“OMO! You girls look so beautiful!” Eun Ri said looking at you and Eun Ji in your wedding dress.

“Are we?” Eun Ji asked looking at the mirror, “I think I look fat wearing this dress.”

“No, you’re not. Don’t be silly honey.” Your mom said, “You look perfect.”

“I agree. Your girls are so pretty. My boys are so lucky to have you girls.” Jin Hwan’s mother said, “How I wish I had a daughter.”

“Umma, don’t say that.” Eun Ri said, “You have us!”

“Neh, umma.” You said smiling, “All three of us.”

“Yeah and I have your sons.” Your mom smiled while putting her arm around Jin Hwan’s mother’s shoulder.

Jin Hwan’s mother just smiled, “Thank you, everyone.”

“Is everything okay, ma’am?” The saleslady asked, “Is the dress okay?”

“Oh, they’re perfect!” Your mom said, “Thank you so much!”

“You are most welcome, ma’am.” The saleslady bowed, “Thank you too, for choosing our shop.”

“You know what, I think I should check up on the boys.” Jin Hwan’s mothers said.

“Yeah, I think you should.” Your mom said in agreement, “Who knows, they might need their mommy.”

The moms just laughed before Jin Hwan’s mother took her leave.

“Can we take a look on the boys too?” Eun Ji asked.

“No! Of course not.” Your mom said, “You girls can only see them in their suit at the wedding ceremony.”

“Aww~ but I want to see Jin Hyun oppa.” Eun Ji said with a pout, “I wanna see how he looks in a suit.”

“Like you never seen one.” Eun Ri said rolling her eyes.

“Unnie! You had your wedding done, so stay out of this.” Eun Ji said.

“Fine~” Eun Ri said rubbing her belly, “Come on, Joon Il.”

“Who’s Joon Il?” You asked.

“My baby of course.” Eun Ri said pointing at her belly.

“Aww~ he already have a name!” Your mom smiled.

“Actually mom, it’s a she.” Eun Ri corrected.

“Whatever! I’m waiting for the both of you now.” Your mom said pointing at you and Eun Ji, “So, when are you guys going to have a baby?”

“Umma!” Both you and Eun Ji shouted, “We’re not even married yet.”

“Oh, come one girls.” Eun Ri said, “You’ll get use to it.”

Before you could say anything, your phone rang.

~Ring, Ring~

“Yeobosaeyo?” You answered.

“Eun Mi-ah! Where are you?” Yu Na, on the other line, asked.

“Yu Na-ah!” You called, “Where am I? At the wedding gallery, wae?”

“The one you told me about?” Yu Na asked and you just nodded with a ‘Hmm’ sound since she can’t see you, “Okay, then. Cause, we’re outside.”

“Mwo?” You asked, “Now? Come inside then. Wait, I’ll go to you.”

With that, you hung up and started walking to the main gallery.

“Lee Eun Mi, where are you going?” Your mom asked.

“Yu Na’s here mom.” You said, “I’m going to see her for a while.”

“Okay then, but not too long.” Your mom said, “You’re still in your wedding dress.”

“I know.” You said, “Don’t worry, I won’t be long.”

You then started walking again until you reached the main gallery. Upon reaching there, you saw Yu Na, Chen and Lu Han looking at the wedding dresses.

“Yu Na!” You shouted upon seeing her.

Yu Na turned around and smiled, “Eun Mi!”

Both of you then ran and hugged each other.

“Omo! Omo! Mianhe if I ruined your dress.” Yu Na said breaking the hug.

“Nah~ it’s okay.” You said, adjusting you dress, “Hi, Chen! Where are the others?”

“Oh! Hi! The others? Well, Kris and XiuMin got something to do and Tao went to school.” Chen said with a smile.

“What about Lay oppa?” You asked.

“Dancing.” Chen said while you just ‘oh’.

“Oh, sunbae!” You said looking at Lu Han, “You’re here!”

Lu Han, however, didn’t notice that. He was too busy looking at you from the bottom to the top.

“He’s at it again.” Chen whispered to Yu Na while she just nodded her head.

“Sunbae?” You asked waving your hands in front of Lu Han’s face, “Is something wrong?”

“Wh-what? Oh! Nothing.” Lu Han said looking away, blushing, “Chu-chukkahae.”

“Oh! Psh! What’s our purpose of coming here?” Yu Na asked while hitting her head, “Chukkahae, Eun Mi-ah!”

“Neh, chukkahae! Wow, you’re getting married already?” Chen asked, “This is unbelievable. So, when are we going to get married?”

“Kim Jong Dae!” Yu Na shouted, “Stop it!”

You and Chen just laughed while Lu Han just smiled.

“Hey, sunbae.” You called, “Is something wrong?” You asked.

“Nothing. Everything’s great! It’s just that…” Lu Han stopped for a moment.

“Just what?” You asked, “You’re not coming to my wedding this Saturday?”

“Yeah… that too…” Lu Han said, “I’m sorry Eun Mi. I really am.”

“Hey, it’s okay.” You said patting Lu Han’s shoulder, “It’s not like you don’t want to, you just can’t. Right?”

Lu Han nodded slowly, “And one more, I just wanted to tell you that…”

“That, what? Spit it out sunbae.” You said getting impatient.

“I’m going for a blind date, later.” Lu Han said shyly.

“Really?” You asked, “Chinjayo, sunbae?”

Lu Han nodded his head, “Yeah…”

“With who?” You asked, “Is it someone you know? Or is it a stranger?”

“It’s someone I know actually.” Lu Han said, “Oh, forget it. You all knew her.”

“What? Who is it?” You asked.

“It’s Hee Young.” Chen said.

“OMO! Chinja?!” You asked holding onto Chen’s shoulder.

After that, you hold onto Lu Han’s shoulder, “Are you really dating her?”

“Well, we’ll just going to know each other first.” Lu Han said, “Yeah, maybe, just maybe, I’ll date her.”

“OMO! Sunbae! That’s amazing!” You said, “I’m so happy!”

Lu Han just laughed, “Aish! I’m the one who should be happy, not you.”

“Why can’t I be happy? My sunbae is finally dating someone, yay!” You said and started jumping.

“Yah! Lee Eun Mi! Your dress!” Yu Na shouted.

“Whoops! Mianhe. I can’t control my feels right now!” You said smiling widely.

“Well, I think we better get going now.” Chen said, “The movie is starting soon.”

“Wait, you guys are going to the movies?” You asked.

“Yeah, we’re kinda in the middle of a date but, this flower boy here, asked us to accompany him to see you.” Chen said, “Way to interrupt the moment, huh?”

“Sorry.” Lu Han said, “It’s just that, I can’t see Eun Mi anymore later and today is my only day off. So I had to.”

“Fine.” Chen said sticking his tongue out, “Come on babe, we’ll wait outside for this flower.”

“Hey, I’m your hyung you know?” Lu Han said.

“Yes, I know.” Chen said, “But, you don’t look like one.”

“This boy.” Lu Han said and sighed.

You and Yu Na just can’t control your laughs anymore. These two are so funny when fighting.

“Alright, Jong Dae-ah.” Yu Na said, “Bye, Eun Mi! I’ll see you at the wedding!”

“Okay, promise me you’ll come.” You said.

“Of course! I’ll bring Hee Young and EXO-M along.” Yu Na said, “Ouh! Also Shin Woo and Sun Woo!”

“You mean, CNU and Baro?” You asked, “What about Sandeul?”

“He’ll come too, with Hye In.” Yu Na said, “Didn’t Hye In tell you?”

“No, I asked her a billion times and no answer.” You sighed, “Seriously, what’s making her so busy?”

“Busy with her boyfriend, you mean?” Chen asked, “Psh! Those two.”

“Okay, Eun Mi. I think, we better get going.” Yu Na hugged Eun Mi for the last time, “Bye! See you later.”

“Neh, have fun on your date!” You said while Yu Na blushed quietly.

“Al-alright.” Yu Na said.

“Come on, babe! The movie is starting soon.” Chen said pointing at his watch.

“Okay, okay. I’m coming.” Yu Na said and went to Chen, “Wait, what about Lu Han?

“You guys just go, I have to go for my date anyway later.” Lu Han said while Yu Na nodded her head.

“Good! Let’s go babe.” Chen said and waved to you, “Bye, Eun Mi!”

You just smiled and waved back as they went outside and left.

“So, Eun Mi.” Lu Han said, “I’m sorry for not going to your wedding, it’s just that I have to go back to China.”

“It’s okay, sunbae. I understand.” You smiled while patting his shoulder, “Besides, Hee Young’s going to volunteer for you right? When are you leaving?”

“This Friday.” Lu Han said while you just ‘oh’, “I’ll come back you know.”

“Of course you will! Who’s going to take care of Hee Young if you’re gone.” You smiled and Lu Han just chuckled.

“Should I buy something for you? As an apology and a wedding gift?” Lu Han asked.

“Sunbae, you don’t have to.” You said, “But, can I have a Chinese tea set?”

“Aish! This girl!” Lu Han said and hit you on the head while you just laughed, “Well, I guess I have to go then, better not keep Hee Young waiting.”

“Oh, you’re right.” You said, “You should go sunbae.”

Lu Han just nodded, “Okay, then. Bye, Eun Mi! Sorry for not making it to the wedding.”

Before Lu Han could turn away, you pulled him in to a hug. Lu Han’s eyes went wide.

“Thank you, sunbae.” You said hugging Lu Han, “For everything.”

Lu Han just smiled and hugged you back, “Thank you too. I’ll buy you a gift, okay? Have a nice wedding and congrats.”

You broke the hug and smiled, “Thanks and you too. Be happy with Hee Young, if you must.”

Lu Han just laughed, “Alright, I will.”

With that Lu Han went out of the shop and waved at you while you waved back. After that, you went back to your mother and your sisters at the dressing room.

After seeing that you’re gone, Lu Han went back inside the shop and went to the men’s dressing room. There, he quietly met Jin Hwan at the back.

“So, did you tell her?” Jin Hwan asked and Lu Han nodded.

“Thank you , Jin Hwan.” Lu Han said.

“Hey, dude! That was nothing!” Jin Hwan said, “You see, Eun Mi told me that she wanted you to end up Hee Young so badly, that I had no choice but to tell you that.”

Lu Han laughed for a bit, “I know, at least she’s happy now.”

Jin Hwan nodded in agreement, “Hey, you’ll move on right?”

Lu Han looked at Jin Hwan and nodded, “I’ll try, that’s why I decided to date Hee Young, I want to move on.”

“Thank you and sorry.” Jin Hwan said patting Lu Han’s shoulder.

“For what?” Lu Han asked, “You didn’t do anything wrong to me.”

“Eun Mi, you love her so much.” Jin Hwan asked, “Don’t you?”

“Well, we’re not meant to be. So, what can I say?” Lu Han just sighed, “But, I’m glad that she met someone like you. I’m sure she’ll be happy with you.”

“Well, I’ll make her happy.” Jin Hwan said.

“You better! Or else, I took her from you.” Lu Han said with a smirk.

“Hey! Don’t you dare! You’re dating my old friend, so you better take care of her.” Jin Hwan said.

“Okay! I will, sheesh~” Lu Han said, “Gosh, I better leave now before somebody sees us.”

“Yeah, you should.” Jin Hwan said in agreement, “See you again, Lu Han.”

“Yeah, see you later.” Lu Han said, “Ouh! And, thank you. For everything.”

With that, both of them shook hands and Lu Han slowly went out of the shop without getting noticed.

Jin Hwan, however, followed Lu Han until the main gallery. He then quietly went to the women’s dressing room, looking for you.

But, before he could enter, you pulled his ear and dragged him to back of the gallery where extra clothing and dresses were being put.

“Yah! Yah! Lee Eun Mi! That hurts!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“Serve’s your right for peeping people.” You said letting go his ear.

“Well, I didn’t even got the chance to do it.” Jin Hwan said, “In fact, I just want to peep at you. Why bother the others?”

You took and dress next to you and threw at him, “ert.”

Jin Hwan grabbed the dress and threw at the side, “What? I get to see it soon anyway.”

“Seriously, Park Jin Hwan. Stop being so disgusting.” You said.

“Aww~ are you ashamed?” Jin Hwan asked, “Chagi, come here.”

“No! I have to go back to the dressing room and I don’t wan to see you until the wedding.” You said.

“Whoah! That’s harsh.” Jin Hwan said, “Chagi, I’m sorry.”

Suddenly, you grabbed a whole bunch of clothing in front of you and threw it at Jin Hwan. You then ran away.

Jin Hwan, who fell for your tricks, immediately stood up and threw those clothes away, “Yah! Lee Eun Mi!”

Both of you then started playing mini tag game around the room with Jin Hwan as the ‘it’.

“Stop! Where did you think you’re going?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Kyaaa~! Someone save me!” You half shouted, enjoying the game.

Few minutes later, Jin Hwan caught you on the waist and back hugged you, “Gotcha.”

You just smiled weakly while gasping for air. Jin Hwan hugged you tightly and put his chin on your shoulder, “You know, we should play this game more often.”

“No, I’m weak at this game.” You said still panting.

“That’s why we should play it.” Jin Hwan said, “So that I’ll catch you easily.”

You removed Jin Hwan’s arms around your waist and turned to face him, “Jin Hwan, am I your doll?”

“Yes.” Jin Hwan nodded his head, “My doll.”

He then leaned in so that your foreheads touched, “My one and only and my most precious doll and that’s you.”

You giggled for a second while putting your arms around his neck, “Jin Hwan, stop being so cheesy okay?”

“But, I like it.” Jin Hwan said and put his arms around your waist, “And you, have to like it too.”

You just smiled, this guy. Never fail to make you smile even for just one day. Slowly, Jin Hwan leaned in and kiss your lips passionately.

You broke it, few seconds later, “Jin Hwan, wait until the wedding. Okay?”

“I can’t.” Jin Hwan said, “I love you, so much.”

“I love you too.” You said and immediately Jin Hwan leaned in for another passionate yet sweet kiss.

“You’re mine, right?” Jin Hwan asked after a few minutes of kissing.

“After the wedding, then yes.” You said and smiled.

“Did I tell you that you look amazing in this dress?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Well, in others yes.” You said, “But, this? No.”

“Okay then, you’re beautiful.” Jin Hwan said, “And amazing.”

With that both of you hugged each other, feeling each other’s warmth before the big day arrives. Never knew about the new challenges after the marriage. Well, we all can say that this is a happy ending.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong guys~! ;]

Finally, THE END! ;]

Thank you sooo much for reading my story...

I'm sorry if the ending is too crappy and the story is... well, BORING!!!

Sorry too, for the late update for the past few years... (years?)

Yeah, it's been almost two years since I started writing this fic...

Look! How many chapters I wrote and how long did I took to finish this BORING fic??

Yeah, sorry about that... (there's a lot of apology than thanks)

Again, thank you to all my readers and subscribers for reading and subscribed my story! ^^

I don't know how thanked anymore...

Well, this is it! Maybe I'll write a new fic at the end of this year... Who knows? >.<

Thank you again, for reading and have a nice day! ^^

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Thank you soo much my dear @cookie808 for commetning and reading my fic! Haha! Now that it's over, don't forget to comment! I love you~

BONUS! Here's the cast of the characters! ^^

Eun Mi (You)                                    Eun Ji                                                           Eun Ri

Jin Hwan                                                      Jin Hyun                                 Jin Ho

Hye In                                    Sandeul

Baro                                                                                       CNU

Yu Na    EXO-M (left to right) :Kris, Lu Han, Tao, Chen, Xiu Min and Lay   Hee Young

Warning: Picuters don't belong to me, credits to the owner~ ^^