Chapter 79

Lovely Marriage

Jin Hwan was waiting outside of Hee Young’s mother’s room, letting Hee Young and her mother have a mother-daughter talk.

*Hmm~ should I call Eun Mi?* Jin Hwan wondered, *Wait, wait. No! You should not call her at times like this!*

Just then, Hee Young came out, “Oh! Hey, I thought you went to the cafeteria to grab some snacks.”

“Nah~ I’m not that hungry for some snacks.” Jin Hwan said feeling uneasy, “Oh! Is your umma alright now?”

“Yeah, she just fell asleep” Hee Young said, “Can you believe it? She just fell asleep when I was talking to her!”

Jin Hwan just laughed, “I guess she’s just too tired, give her some rest.”

Hee Young just sighed and nodded her head. Jin Hwan looked at his watch and gasped.

“Oh, god! Is that the time already?!” Jin Hwan said while looking at his watch.

“Wae? What time is it?” Hee Young asked.

“It’s almost 3PM! I better get going.” Jin Hwan said and was about to walked away when Hee Young grabbed his hand.

“Hey, chill. It’s just 3PM, not AM.” Hee Young said, “Besides, my mum’s going to be discharged soon so... just wait until she wakes up.”

“No Hee Young, I gotta go. Everyone must be worried about me.” Jin Hwan said.

“But, you already told Jin Hyun and your hyung about it. I’m sure they know.” Hee Young said.

“Hee Young, you don’t understand. I have to go!” Jin Hwan said pulling his arm away.

“But, Jin Hwan. You said you’ll accompany me here!” Hee Young said.

“I know! But I just want to accompany you on your way here, I didn’t say I want to accompany you until your mother’s discharged!” Jin Hwan said, “Please Hee Young, just let me go. I’m sure we’ll see each other again and I’ll try to contact you if I can.”

With that, Jin Hwan walked to the door. But before he could open it, Hee Young pulled Jin Hwan once again and kissed him full on the lips. Jin Hwan was shocked and immediately pushed Hee Young and broke the kiss.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Jin Hwan shouted while rubbing his lips in disgust.

“Jin Hwan-ah, please don’t leave me.” Hee Young said, “I... I love you.”

Jin Hwan’s eyes widened, “What did you say?”

“I love you, Park Jin Hwan.” Hee Young said and tears started to form in her eyes.

Jin Hwan just sighed. “Look, Hee Young I-”

“I was wrong! For everything!” Hee Young said, “The day you confessed to me back at high school, I know I had the same feelings for you but... I just keep it! I thought I love Jin Hyun, not you!”

Jin Hwan just looked at Hee Young and sighed.

“But, I was so stupid for thinking that I love Jin Hyun instead of you.” Hee Young said, “After Jin Hyun rejected me, I regret it! For rejected you before! That’s why... I... moved to Japan.”

“You went to Japan?” Jin Hwan asked and Hee Young just nodded.

“To forget everything.” Hee Young said, “But, the more I want to forget about you, the more I remember you! That’s why I came back.”

Jin Hwan just sighed again.

“I came back, to find you and accept you and love you more.” Hee Young said, “I thought, everything would be better when I came back.”

Jin Hwan just looked at Hee Young without saying a word.

“So, please Jin Hwan... Don’t leave me.” Hee Young said and grabbed Jin Hwan’s hand. “Please?”

“I’m sorry, but...” Jin Hwan said and pulled his hand slowly, “You’re too late.”

“Jin Hwan...” Hee Young said looking at Jin Hwan, “Please.”

“I can’t.” Jin Hwan said, “I really can’t.”

“But, I love you!” Hee Young shouted.

“I’m sorry, but I’ve moved on already.” Jin Hwan said, “I’m engaged to Eun Mi and I love her and only her.”

“I’m sorry for what I did Jin Hwan, please don’t do this to me.” Hee Young said and cried.

“I’m sorry too, Hee Young... I used to love you, but not anymore.” Jin Hwan said, “I love Eun Mi, my fiancé, my soon to be wife!”

Hee Young didn’t say anything, instead she just continue crying.

“Look, Hee Young. I’m sorry, for everything had happen. I’ve move on now, so you just have to accept that and move on too!” Jin Hwan said, “I’m sure you’ll find someone better that me.”

Hee Young stayed silent and looked at Jin Hwan.

“Besides, we can still be friends.” Jin Hwan said.

Hee Young looked at Jin Hwan while wiping her tears, “Really?”

“Of course! We used to be really close back at high school!” Jin Hwan said with a smile, “Remember? We used to ditch class by sitting in the janitor’s closet together.”

“Yeah...” Hee Young said smiling at bit, “Ouh! And during maths, we’re just passing notes to each other instead of doing the exercises.”

“Oh, that! What di we talk about again?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Pabo! We were gossiping about the maths teacher who doesn’t even know that his was sweating!” Hee Young said and laughed.

“Oh my god! We did?!” Jin Hwan asked and Hee Young just nodded, “I can’t believe it!”

“I know... It was so hilarious that time.” Hee Young said, “The whole class were laughing about it.”

Jin Hwan and Hee Young just laughed.

“So, are we cool now?” Jin Hwan asked.

Hee Young stayed quiet and said, “Guess so...”

Jin Hwan just smiled, “I promise we’ll be friends forever.”

Hee Young smiled, “And ever?”

Jin Hwan nodded, “And ever.”

With that, they shook hands together.

“I think, I better go now.” Jin Hwan said, “See you later I guess.”

Hee Young said, “Yeah...”

“Hey! Don’t worry, I’m sure they are thousands of guys that are better that me.” Jin Hwan said, “And one of them is going to be yours, I’m sure of it!”

Hee Young just smiled, “Yeah, you’re right!”

“That’s the spirit!” Jin Hwan said, “Don’t give up, okay?”

“Okay!” Hee Young said with an okay sign, “Thanks Jin Hwan.”

“You’re welcome.” Jin Hwan said, “Oh! I better get going now.”

Jin Hwan then turned around and opened the door, “See you around, chingu.”

Hee Young smiled, “See you around... chingu.”

With that, he went out and closed the door. Hee Young just sighed and turned around.

*There are thousands of guys that are better than him, huh?* Hee Young thought, *Well, I don’t think there is*

Hee Young just smirked, *I’ll get you no matter what... Park Jin Hwan.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!! (Hey guys~)

I AM SOOOOOOO VERYYYYYY TERIBLYYYYYYY SORRYYYYY!!!!

I don't know what just happen to me... It's like I'm not alive anymore!

I am so sorry my dear readers, VERY sorry...

My time management right now is really bad... and I felt lazy to update...

That's why, I will try and end this story as soon as possible!

Again my dear readers and subscribers, I am soooo SORRY!

I feel like I'm going to cry any second now.... T.T

BTW, how was it?

Bad? I know, I haven't write since like FOREVER!

Now I'm bad at writing... BOO~!

Anyway, thank you for waiting and waiting for updates.... THANK YOU SO MUCH! *bows 90 degrees*

I really appreciate that! And I'm sorry for making you guys wait for like... FOREVER!

I'm sorry, very SORRY! (gee~ It's like I'll never stop saying sorry)

From now on I'll update if I can since I'll be getting VERY busy with studies now.

Why? Because the BIGGEST EXAM will be coming soon... Yup! SPM (Malaysia only~)

So, sorry AGAIN guys... I promise I'll update if I have time and finish this story as soon as possible.

Thank you and sorry guys... :{ T.T

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: @SS_7201: Yup! He is! I don't know how to say, he is sort of the main and the minor... so yeah~ :) (psh~ who am I kidding? You probably watched the drama already... Well, have you?) Sorry for the late update

@cookie808: I know right?! Gee~ school life is hard... Jin Hwan and Eun Mi? They're making up, trust me... ;) (spoiler much! >.<) Sorry for the late update

@wanting: Haha~ stop it! You're making me laugh so hard right now! ^.^ Sorry for the late update

@Trungyhan: Really? Thanks~ don't cry... :') Sorry for the late update

@Strawberiimiyuki: Annyeong~! Sorry for the late update saeng~ I'm too busy and too lazy ~.~ Sorry...

@ErikaBeatriz: Yes, yes.... I'm very sorry for the late update... I'm just... I don't know... I'm very sorry... :'(

Thanks guys for commenting... I'm still happy you guys are still commenting non-stop... Thanks.. really thank you! Keep commenting okay?! That is all I need to work harder... :)